Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Illegal Military Invasion In South East - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Illegal Military Invasion In South East (595 Views)

Customs Intercepts Illegal Military, Police Gadgets, Hard Drugs Worth N13.8bn At / There Was No Gunmen Invasion In Aba - Eyewitness (Pictures) / Military Invasion In Bayelsa State Leaves A Mother, A Child And Others Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illegal Military Invasion In South East by truelast: 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2017
smileyILLEGAL MILITARY INVASION IN SOUTH EAST
I would like to notify The World that there is a big problem in Nigeria; The Military has been deployed to South east to kill the people on what the call Operation Python Dance. The south easterners are only protesting for the Independence of Biafra, i think it is the right of Citizen in a country to speak out their mind when the feel like because we are in Democracy and not Military Regime. The Buhari Government is calling for war when the south easterners are only doing peaceful protest. i know that Fundamental Human Right:
1.RIGHT OF LIFE
Every person has a right to life, and no one shall be deprived intentionally of his life, save in execution of the sentence of a court in respect of a criminal offence of which he has been found guilty in Nigeria.
2. RIGHT TO DIGNITY OF HUMAN PERSON
Every individual is entitle to respect for the dignity of his person, and accordingly.
(a)No person shall be subjected to torture or to inhuman or degrading treatment.
(b)No person shall be held in slavery or servitude;
(c)No person shall be regarded to perform forced or compulsory labour
3. RIGHT TO PERSONAL LIBERTY
35. -1.Every person shall be entitle to his personal liberty and no person shall be deprived of such liberty save in the following cases and in accordance with a procedure permitted by law.
-2. Any person who is arrested or detained shall have the right to remain silent or avoid answering any question until after consultation with a legal practitioner or any other person of his own choice.
-3. Any person who is arrested or detained shall be informed in writing within twenty-four hour (and in a language that he understand) of the fact and grounds of his arrest or detention.
-4. Any person who is arrested or detained in accordance with subsection (1) (c) of this section shall be brought before a court of law within a reasonable time. And if he is not tried within a period of
(a) Two months from the date of his arrest or detention in the case of a person who is in custody or is not entitle to bail;
(b) Three months from the date of his arrest or detention in the case of a person who has been released on bail, he shall (without prejudice to any further proceeding that may be brought against him) be released either unconditionally or upon such condition as are reasonably necessary to ensure that he appear for trial later date.
4. RIGHT OF FAIR HEARING
36- (1) in the determination of his civil right and obligation, including any question or determination by or against any government or authority, a person shall be entitle to a fear hearing within a reasonable time by the court of other tribunal established by law and constituted in such manner as to secure its independent and impartially
5. RIGHT TO PRIVATE FAMILY
37- the privacy of citizen, their home, correspondence, telephone conversation and telegraphic communication is hereby guaranteed and protected.
38- (1) every person shall be entitle to freedom of thought, conscience and religion, including freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom (either alone or in community with other and in public or in private) to manifest and propagate his religion or belief in worship, teaching, practice and observation.
6. RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION AND THE PRESS
39- (1) every person shall be entitle to freedom of expression, including freedom to hold opinion and to receive and impact idea and information without interference.
(2) Without prejudice to the generally of subsection (1) of this section, every person shall be entitle to own, establish and operate any medium for the dissemination of information, idea and opinion.
Provided that no person, other than the government of the federation or a state or any other person body authorized by the president on the fulfillment of condition lay down by the act of the national assembly, shall own, establish or operate a television or wireless broadcasting station for whatsoever.
7. RIGHT OF PEACEFUL ASSOCIATION
Every person shall be entitle to assembly freely and associated with other person, and in particular he may form or belong to any particular party, trade union or any other association for the protection of this interest.
8. RIGHT TO FREEDOM AND MOVEMENT
41- (1) every citizen of Nigeria is entitle to move freely throughout Nigeria and to reside in any part thereof, and no citizen of Nigeria shall be expelled from Nigeria or refused entry thereof or there from.
9. RIGHT TO FREEDOM FROM DISCRIMINATION
42- (1) A citizen of a Nigeria of a particular community, ethnic group, place of origin, sex, religion or political opinion shall not, by reason only that he is such a person.
10. RIGHT TO AQUIRE AND OWN IMMOVABLE PROPERTY ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA
43- Subject to the provision of this constitution, every citizen of Nigeria shall have the right to acquire and own immovable property anywhere in Nigeria.
11. COMPULSORY ACQUISATION OF PROPERTY
44-(1) No moveable property or any interest in an immovable property shall be taken possession of compulsorily and no right over or interest in any such property shall be acquire compulsorily in any part of Nigeria except in the manner and for the purpose prescribe by a law that among other things.
12. SPECIAL JURISDICTION OF HIGH COURT AND LEGALAID
46- (1) Any person who alleges that any of the provision of this chapter has been, is being or likely to be contravened in any state in relation to him may apply to high court in that state for redress.
Why has this Government Neglected the Rules of Law.
At Igbo in Port Harcourt Rivers State The will nock on your door one you open they will kill everybody there, please they world should come the Aid of the South Easterners.
It is not by force to be one Nigeria.
Thanks and God bless
Mr. Larry.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Military Invasion In South East by lafflaff123(m): 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2017
Lol.

See the Alora guy with yellow shirt and yellow shoe. The way he bend him head,you go know say slap don reformat his brain to factory setting back,and he deny IPOB straight up.

The one for front dey say ME?God forbid i no dey IPOB ohhhh, i just dey piss for road na them catch me.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Military Invasion In South East by maximilano: 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
Kanu gave the government an excuse to send soldiers to the SE when he created military outfits and Security agencies. They will say he's militarilizing the protests. He played into their hands and unfortunately during situations like this the rule of law is disregarded cos u can't seek for the protection of a law you had broken.
Re: Illegal Military Invasion In South East by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
maximilano:
Kanu gave the government an excuse to send soldiers to the SE when he created military outfits and Security agencies. They will say he's militarilizing the protests. He played into their hands and unfortunately during situations like this the rule of law is disregarded cos u can't seek for the protection of a law you had broken.
their turn today it might be yours tomorrow. those innocent people boko haram in Nigeria uniform are killing are they the military outfit KANU allegedly created are they tired of going to court why deploying military when their is not bridge of law and order why must the military patrols be in front of KANU gate even if there is disorder in east, is that enough reason to invade their land with military hardwares, I hate when people talk cowardly and one sided. south east were the coolest region before the dullard came in, this people have freedom of expression and self determination. what FG couldn't stop since 1967 do you think they can stop it right now, buhari has divided Nigeria into 95% and 5% he divided Nigeria into ethnic lines... do you know that ipob were existing b4 he came in, he cowardly divided Nigeria with his hate speech , buhari did not meant for Nigeria , since they hate this people so much, why not invite them to a round table and and set date for referendum, let the Masses decide their fate on ballot box since Nigeria are too sure that the agitators are not the majority, they can't be the judge on their own case... let be civic and talk fairly

1 Like

Re: Illegal Military Invasion In South East by maximilano: 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
their turn today it might be yours tomorrow. those innocent people boko haram in Nigeria uniform are killing are they the military outfit KANU allegedly created are they tired of going to court why deploying military when their is not bridge of law and order why must the military patrols be in front of KANU gate even if there is disorder in east, is that enough reason to invade their land with military hardwares, I hate when people talk cowardly and one sided. south east were the coolest region before the dullard came in, this people have freedom of expression and self determination. what FG couldn't stop since 1967 do you think they can stop it right now, buhari has divided Nigeria into 95% and 5% he divided Nigeria into ethnic lines... do you know that ipob were existing b4 he came in, he cowardly divided Nigeria with his hate speech , buhari did not meant for Nigeria , since they hate this people so much, why not invite them to a round table and and set date for referendum, let the Masses decide their fate on ballot box since Nigeria are too sure that the agitators are not the majority, they can't be the judge on their own case... let be civic and talk fairly
This incident would have been avoided if Kanu had been cautioned on his excesses, unfortunately some innocent people suffered from his reckless actions.
I suppose you were referring to Kanu about the hate speech. I know you are bitter at the moment and not thinking straight. It is understandable

1 Like

Re: Illegal Military Invasion In South East by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
maximilano:

This incident would have been avoided if Kanu had been cautioned on his excesses, unfortunately some innocent people suffered from his reckless actions.
I suppose you were referring to Kanu about the hate speech. I know you are bitter at the moment and not thinking straight. It is understandable
what of the hate speech instigated by Arewa youth with Arewa elders backing what of the hate speech that took the lives of our youth corpers , what of the dog and baboons will soak in blood, what of amaechi hate speech of creating parallel government if they lose, buhari is not displaying fatherly role, he is full of hates and bias,do you expect them to stand down despite this marginalization , pogrom and senseless killing of Biafrans, self determination is a right not a privilege, Nigeria is a signatory to UN 1947 charter concern freedom of expression and right for self determination , all this pro Biafra campaign have they bridged law/disorder Northerner were going their normal business all this while with their host state, nobody is harassing, as I'm talking to you right now, more than 10 bomber jets have overflown my roof , Biafrans are they in war with Nigeria despite boko haram onslaught against humanity yet FG government is begging them for peace deal for years, decimating this people will never end cry for freedom, there are many way to end this agitation, give them referendum, if they want to go let them instead of holding them on gun point, buhari insensitiveness is second to none, I just came back few days ago to enjoy my motherland but this nonsense from buhari has spoiled my holiday, what will ever make me to say good about Nigeria Government when I'm back to my Base... Buhari will never outlive this people wishes, aspirations and dream, no amount of intimidation and harassing will stop the chorus for self determination

1 Like

Re: Illegal Military Invasion In South East by maximilano: 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
what of the hate speech instigated by Arewa youth with Arewa elders backing what of the hate speech that took the lives of our youth corpers , what of the dog and baboons will soak in blood, what of amaechi hate speech of creating parallel government if they lose, buhari is not displaying fatherly role, he is full of hates and bias,do you expect them to stand down despite this marginalization , pogrom and senseless killing of Biafrans, self determination is a right not a privilege, Nigeria is a signatory to UN 1947 charter concern freedom of expression and right for self determination , all this pro Biafra campaign have they bridged law/disorder Northerner were going their normal business all this while with their host state, nobody is harassing, as I'm talking to you right now, more than 10 bomber jets have overflown my roof , Biafrans are they in war with Nigeria despite boko haram onslaught against humanity yet FG government is begging them for peace deal for years, decimating this people will never end cry for freedom, there are many way to end this agitation, give them referendum, if they want to go let them instead of holding them on gun point, buhari insensitiveness is second to none, I just came back few days ago to enjoy my motherland but this nonsense from buhari has spoiled my holiday, what will ever make me to say good about Nigeria Government when I'm back to my Base... Buhari will never outlive this people wishes, aspirations and dream, no amount of intimidation and harassing will stop the chorus for self determination
From all you've listed, y'all have proved many correct that this agitation is because GEJ lost his re-election. The agitation is simply based on hatred and Intolerance.....the youth corpers were serving Nigeria and not Biafra. I don't even know the country you're claiming sef? The issue of marginalization is for another day.
Re: Illegal Military Invasion In South East by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
maximilano:

From all you've listed, y'all have proved many correct that this agitation is because GEJ lost his re-election. The agitation is simply based on hatred and Intolerance.....the youth corpers were serving Nigeria and not Biafra. I don't even know the country you're claiming sef? The issue of marginalization is for another day.
The agitation has been before Jonathan, Igbo's are too wise , they saw the impending catastrophe and wanted to warned Nigerians about it , but out of ignorance and self centered they overlooked it , now look at the mess we are getting because of one man selfish ambition, buhari and bigotry is second to none, The Igbo have cohabited with Hausa-Fulani-Yo
ruba for hundreds of years in their own land, yet he remains an easy prey for slaughter due to envy and jealousy. He is more Nigerian than every other Nigerian. He built Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Abuja, etc because he is development-minded and sees the world, not just Nigeria, as his village -as much as the Igbo man continues to progress Abrahamically, fearlessly propelled by his culture and strengthened by repression and hash antagonistic economic policies, the hatred, jealousy and envy towards an Igbo man will have no bounds.... killing of Igbo's has becomes some sort of yearly sporting event in North , so because those youth corpers mostly igbos are serving Nigeria they deserve the treatment melted out on Them by Arewa youths the same person instigated the hate speech that caused those guys their lives is the same person standing against it, Buhari after wasting millions of tax payer money on his overseas jamboree medical vacation, what he used to greet us after our prayers to him is hate speech how he planned to crushed the agitators, buhari is insensitive ... try to say the truth once at least if not for anything but for this heavenly race if you believe in one, you shouldn't sell ur conscience as a hypocrite
Re: Illegal Military Invasion In South East by wakaman: 12:20am On Sep 15, 2017
No be only illegal, Na ILLUSION.

IPIGS!

(1) (Reply)

Delta Police Arrest 2 Suspected IPOB Members Over Alleged Killing 4 People / A Man Beat Up A Lady For Putting On IPOB Cap (video) / US Based Nigerian Man Finds Marijuana Planted In His Car After Dreaming Of It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.