Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties (72634 Views)

23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys / 46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light / Memory Machaya: 14-Year-Old Zimbabwean Wife Dies While Giving Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties by olamide245: 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
Re: 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties by fortunechy(m): 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
only in Zimbabwe
Re: 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties by burkingx(f): 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
Larryfest:
Na pant big reach that one shocked shocked

Re: 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties by blacq2009(m): 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2017
And which one is goblins left. Goblins left ko, griffins right ni.

1 Like

Re: 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties by shurch(m): 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
I don't seem to understand, with all that been said, is he a celeb now?
Re: 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties by emi14: 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
Show of panties @65? I doubt this
Re: 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties by Truepee(m): 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
cheesy Pentiumpro Pant

1 Like

Re: 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties by WetinConsignMe: 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
streets2empire:
A man named Sekuru Goodness Chimetu from Zimbabwe has confessed to using charms to sleep with ladies. In a chat with Star FM radio listeners during Tilder Live Show on Tuesday he confessed to have had sex with his five daughters among several women in his village and in Ruwa using goblins left in his custody by his late parents.

Sekuru Chimetu confirmed keeping the goblins saying the panties removed from women give him power to open their homes during the night for sex.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/65-years-old-man-confesses-how-he-charmed-women-for-sex-shares-photos-of-their-pants

Chimetu na Igbo name na. Which kain nonsense be this

1 Like

Re: 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties by Fembleez1(m): 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2017
End time pant.

1 Like

Re: 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
sad
Re: 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties by omonaij(m): 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2017
Re: 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties by Praktikals(m): 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
Larryfest:
we call it king size.
Re: 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties by Saadallah26(m): 11:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
Thats not a pant,but cement bag
Re: 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties by Sleyanya1(m): 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2017
All For Sex

Mugabe please handle this case.

First things first, drop a Quote for him sad

Something like :

A Man Who uses Charms to lure ladies to sex, successfully & still keeps records of their panties missed a calling of becoming the world's best chattered accountant.

grin grin grin
Re: 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties by tianshie(m): 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2017
jayloms:
Hmmm, op panties or bed sheet!? undecided

The question is, how this one wan take f**k he looks physically dried up. Where will the energy emanate from?

He changes into a goblin. So uses goblin-pen*s and goblin strength. In the picture, he is goblin-Sekuru.
Re: 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties by lonelydora: 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
Larryfest:

He dey like BBW
Re: 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties by umar87: 11:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
the thunder that will fire u stupid old man is doing press up Indian
Re: 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties by juniorboy(m): 11:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
WonderWonderWonderful
Re: 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties by SAMETE1: 11:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
Looking at him you will know he's an evil man.
Re: 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties by opacity(m): 12:09am On Sep 15, 2017
that must be a family pant. hulala such tapolinic pant .
Re: 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties by live4love: 2:08am On Sep 15, 2017
yomibelle:
looking at him closely, he seems facially related to Mugabe!
And isnt dat Mr Eazi's cap near him?

BTW, wia are dose mugabe quotes wen u need dem?

THE ROBERT MUGABE ALLEGED 40 quotes...

1. Any man who successfully convinces a monkey that honey is sweeter than banana, is capable of selling condoms to a Roman father.

2. Dear ladies, If your boyfriend didn't wish you a happy mother's day or sing sweet mother for you, you should stop breast feeding him.

3. He who swallows a complete coconut have absolute trust in his anus.

4. Dear sisters, don't be deceived by a man who text you "I miss you" only when it's raining, because you are not an umbrella.

5. Swimming pool is more useful than Liverpool.

6. If over 15 guys have sucked your breasts, you don't need to call those things "your breasts", It's called COW BELL, OUR MILK! - Repeat after me, OUR MILK!

7. It's hard to bewitch African girls these days. Every time you take a piece from her hair to the witch doctor, either a Brazilian innocent woman gets mad or a factory in China catches fire.

8. All I hear always is, 'No sex before marriage?' If that was God's plan, then you would receive your penis or vagina on your wedding day.

9. The only warning Africans take serious is LOW BATTERY.

10. Men sucking lady's breast is normal because the act was learnt in childhood when they were young but the act of lady's sucking men's dick is what baffles me, where did they learn it from?

11. Whenever things seem to start going well in your life, the Devil comes along and gives you a 'girlfriend'.

12. When your clothes are made of cassava leaves, you don't take a goat as a friend.

13. If you have attended over 100 weddings in your life and still single, you are not different from a Canopy.

14. Dating a slim/slender guy is cool. The problem is when you are lying on his chest then his ribs draw adidas lines on your face.

15. If you are ugly, you are ugly. Stop talking about inner beauty because men don't walk around with X-rays to see inner beauty.

16. Respect pregnant women because it's not easy walking around with evidence that you've had sex.

17. Some of the girls of today can't even jog for 5 minutes but they expect a guy to last in bed with you for 2 hours? Your level of selfishness. & Native Witchcraftism DEMANDS a one week crusade.

18. I stopped trusting ladies when my class 3 girlfriend left me for another boy all because he bought a sharpener with a mirror.

19. Nothing makes a woman more confused than being in a relationship with a "broke" man who's extremely good in bed.

20. Witchcraft is when a 24 year old girl who cannot jog for 5 minutes expects a 40 year old man to last for 1 hour in bed with her. This is real Native Witchcraft.

21. Being dumped by a dark-skinned girl is the worst thing ever; because anytime you get home and see charcoal, you become emotional.

22. Women with beauty and no brains, it is your private parts will suffer the most.

23. When one's goat gets missing, the aroma of a neighbour's soup gets suspicious.

24. Its better for a man to be stingy with his money because he hustled for it than a woman to deny you a hole she didn't drill.

25. Even Satan wasn't gay, he approached naked Eve instead of naked Adam. Say no to same-sex marriage.

26. If you are a married man and you find yourself attracted to school girls, just buy your wife a school uniform.

27. It is every man's dream to remove a woman's pant one day but NOT when it's on a drying line.

28. Virginity is the best wedding gift any man would receive from his newly wed wife but lately, there's nothing as such any-longer because it'll have already been given out as a Birthday gift, token of Appreciation, Job assurance, Church collection, Examination marking schemes & for Lorry fares!"

29. Treat every part of your towel nicely because the part that wipes your buttocks today will wipe your face tomorrow.

30. We are living in a generation where people “in love” are free to touch each others’ private parts but cannot touch each others’ phones because they’re private.”

31. Sometimes you look back at girls you spent money on rather than send it to your mum and you realise witchcraft is real.

32. If President Barack Obama wants me to allow marriage for same-sex couples in my country (Zimbabwe), he must come here so that I marry him first.

33. South Africans will kick down a statue of a dead white man but won’t even attempt to slap a live one. Yet they can stone to death a black man simply because he’s a foreigner.

34. What is the problem? We now have aeroplanes which can take them back quicker than the ships used by their ancestors.

35. Mr Bush, Mr. Blair and now Mr Brown's sense of human rights precludes our people's right to their God-given resources, which in their view must be controlled by their kith and kin. I am termed dictator because I have rejected this supremacist view and frustrated the neo-colonialists.

36. Cigarette is a pinch of tobacco rolled in a piece of paper with fire on one end and a fool on the other end.

37. A brave man is he who has a running stomach and still wants to flatulate.

38. Journalist: Sir don't you think 89 years would be a great time to retire as a President.
Mugabe: Have you ever asked the Queen this question or is it just for African leaders?

39. Interviewer: Mr President, when are you bidding the people of Zimbabwe farewell?
Robert: Where are they going?

40. My dear ladies, please don't buy a selfie stick when your armpit itself needs a shaving stick.

1 Like

Re: 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 15, 2017
Na woman wey wear dis kine pant na im this pervert suffer use juju cane...smh
Re: 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties by MARYchiells(f): 3:07am On Sep 15, 2017
live4love:

THE ROBERT MUGABE ALLEGED 40 quotes...

1. Any man who successfully convinces a monkey that honey is sweeter than banana, is capable of selling condoms to a Roman father.

2. Dear ladies, If your boyfriend didn't wish you a happy mother's day or sing sweet mother for you, you should stop breast feeding him.

3. He who swallows a complete coconut have absolute trust in his anus.

4. Dear sisters, don't be deceived by a man who text you "I miss you" only when it's raining, because you are not an umbrella.

5. Swimming pool is more useful than Liverpool.

6. If over 15 guys have sucked your breasts, you don't need to call those things "your breasts", It's called COW BELL, OUR MILK! - Repeat after me, OUR MILK!

7. It's hard to bewitch African girls these days. Every time you take a piece from her hair to the witch doctor, either a Brazilian innocent woman gets mad or a factory in China catches fire.

8. All I hear always is, 'No sex before marriage?' If that was God's plan, then you would receive your penis or vagina on your wedding day.

9. The only warning Africans take serious is LOW BATTERY.

10. Men sucking lady's breast is normal because the act was learnt in childhood when they were young but the act of lady's sucking men's dick is what baffles me, where did they learn it from?

11. Whenever things seem to start going well in your life, the Devil comes along and gives you a 'girlfriend'.

12. When your clothes are made of cassava leaves, you don't take a goat as a friend.

13. If you have attended over 100 weddings in your life and still single, you are not different from a Canopy.

14. Dating a slim/slender guy is cool. The problem is when you are lying on his chest then his ribs draw adidas lines on your face.

15. If you are ugly, you are ugly. Stop talking about inner beauty because men don't walk around with X-rays to see inner beauty.

16. Respect pregnant women because it's not easy walking around with evidence that you've had sex.

17. Some of the girls of today can't even jog for 5 minutes but they expect a guy to last in bed with you for 2 hours? Your level of selfishness. & Native Witchcraftism DEMANDS a one week crusade.

18. I stopped trusting ladies when my class 3 girlfriend left me for another boy all because he bought a sharpener with a mirror.

19. Nothing makes a woman more confused than being in a relationship with a "broke" man who's extremely good in bed.

20. Witchcraft is when a 24 year old girl who cannot jog for 5 minutes expects a 40 year old man to last for 1 hour in bed with her. This is real Native Witchcraft.

21. Being dumped by a dark-skinned girl is the worst thing ever; because anytime you get home and see charcoal, you become emotional.

22. Women with beauty and no brains, it is your private parts will suffer the most.

23. When one's goat gets missing, the aroma of a neighbour's soup gets suspicious.

24. Its better for a man to be stingy with his money because he hustled for it than a woman to deny you a hole she didn't drill.

25. Even Satan wasn't gay, he approached naked Eve instead of naked Adam. Say no to same-sex marriage.

26. If you are a married man and you find yourself attracted to school girls, just buy your wife a school uniform.

27. It is every man's dream to remove a woman's pant one day but NOT when it's on a drying line.

28. Virginity is the best wedding gift any man would receive from his newly wed wife but lately, there's nothing as such any-longer because it'll have already been given out as a Birthday gift, token of Appreciation, Job assurance, Church collection, Examination marking schemes & for Lorry fares!"

29. Treat every part of your towel nicely because the part that wipes your buttocks today will wipe your face tomorrow.

30. We are living in a generation where people “in love” are free to touch each others’ private parts but cannot touch each others’ phones because they’re private.”

31. Sometimes you look back at girls you spent money on rather than send it to your mum and you realise witchcraft is real.

32. If President Barack Obama wants me to allow marriage for same-sex couples in my country (Zimbabwe), he must come here so that I marry him first.

33. South Africans will kick down a statue of a dead white man but won’t even attempt to slap a live one. Yet they can stone to death a black man simply because he’s a foreigner.

34. What is the problem? We now have aeroplanes which can take them back quicker than the ships used by their ancestors.

35. Mr Bush, Mr. Blair and now Mr Brown's sense of human rights precludes our people's right to their God-given resources, which in their view must be controlled by their kith and kin. I am termed dictator because I have rejected this supremacist view and frustrated the neo-colonialists.

36. Cigarette is a pinch of tobacco rolled in a piece of paper with fire on one end and a fool on the other end.

37. A brave man is he who has a running stomach and still wants to flatulate.

38. Journalist: Sir don't you think 89 years would be a great time to retire as a President.
Mugabe: Have you ever asked the Queen this question or is it just for African leaders?

39. Interviewer: Mr President, when are you bidding the people of Zimbabwe farewell?
Robert: Where are they going?

40. My dear ladies, please don't buy a selfie stick when your armpit itself needs a shaving stick.

Shame catch me as I continued reading.

1 Like

Re: 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties by Nobody: 3:12am On Sep 15, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
Na woman wey wear dis kine pant na im this pervert suffer use juju cane...smh
Re: 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties by JayCynic(m): 4:33am On Sep 15, 2017
The name though Chimetu, that man is Biafran, and those are not panties, that man use to sell OK bedsheets in Nnewi.
Re: 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties by lomaxbien(m): 5:29am On Sep 15, 2017
Larryfest:
Big like canopy grin
Re: 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 15, 2017
pmc01:
I barely understand this story and I am surprised he is speaking from a radio station and not a police station.
+1
Re: 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties by brain54(m): 5:39am On Sep 15, 2017
Larryfest:
I tink say na parachute sef
Re: 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties by wink2015(m): 5:40am On Sep 15, 2017
Biblical Prophesy is been revealed and fulfilled here concerning the human wickedness of this last age particularly the human quest for wealth or riches and the desire to exercise influence in society especially in the case of this Zimbabwe man that is using voodoo power to get women that ordinarily he would not have had the guts to approach. But thanks to voodoo or juju power he is gaining easy access to the LADIES! poor ladies!

We are living in a vastly changing world where human quest for wealth and influence has grown beyond the extra ordinary.

Politicians have been involved in murdering their victims to get human parts to make ritual that will give them Political leverage and opportunity to dominate.

We have MALAYSIAN BURGER hypnotizing their victim to part with huge sums of money or most importantly cross International Airport without their drugs such as cocaine, methaphetamines, cannibis etc being detected by diehard security details at such airport and they make THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF DOLLAR.

We have GHANA BURGER in which many Nigerian have joined where they eat human faeces or human excreta or human waste ( called SHITS ) as part of the ritual rites to gain power into the world of spiritual influence.

According to yahoo, yahoo boys who recently revealed that the human shit their voodoo directed them to locate and eat makes them to HAVE A KIND OF DO AS I SAY POWER which means they can possibly cross boundaries and tell their victims such as a politicians or an ONLINE AMERICAN WOMAN IN A DATING SITE to write or issue cheque amounting to $55,000 united states dollar and the politician or the American woman in a dating site will be hypnotize to look foolish to do it. Even though in real life that is unimaginable.

But the juju or voodoo that the yahoo yahoo boys has been initiated to will make their victims to loose their senses to do the unimaginable odd things. Sometimes for some reasons the voodoo may not work to the favour of the GHANA BURGER especially if he do not follow the process or steps correctly as instructed by the voodoo.

A video of one of the GHANA BURGER that was caught recently in Nigeria is provided here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR1KZVp3IFQ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said / Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / How To Do Yahoo Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.