Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,390 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

Finally Got A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finally Got A Job (4664 Views)

After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... / Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected / I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Got A Job by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
Vivly:
What did you study?

Good question you asked there. Had to go unlike his post when I realised he ignored your question.

@trizzy123, though it's your prerogative to choose what you respond to, notwithstanding, what do you want us to do with it? I hope you've got the validation you were looking for.

Pizz.

3 Likes

Re: Finally Got A Job by msturE: 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ok congrats o... Help your boy with something Na...
Re: Finally Got A Job by Ashbaba: 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
Oral Health Education Video Series

Obafemi Awolowo Dental Students' Association (IFUDSA)

PLAQUE AND CALCULUS

PLAQUE is a collection of bacteria and sugar on the teeth.
CALCULUS in dentistry is not the application of derivatives and differentials�� but is formed when plaque is hardened by elements present in the saliva.

How do they form?�
They form as yellow deposits around neck of your teeth and spread to other areas of your teeth.

What do they cause?
They cause Gingivitis (disease of the gum), Mouth odour, Bleeding gums etc.

Can they be removed with toothbrushes?
No, they cannot be removed with toothbrushes.

What should I do then?��‍♂
You should ��
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBoDYJaXJ8s

Enquiries
CODEH Chairman
� _Dr Toluwani - 07065128129_

P.R.O
� Ash - 08161736204

For more Oral Health Education Video
��
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmJ3SR920Fh0z6seNTlsSdQ

Help create awareness too, kindly rebroadcast
Thanks.

IFUDSA ==> towards an improved oral health
Re: Finally Got A Job by Kingsval(m): 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
Congrats Dear.... I tap and share in your testimony ..... Very soon I will share my own testimony by His Grace....
Re: Finally Got A Job by trizzy123: 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nazeren:

Good question you asked there. Had to go unlike his post when I realised he ignored your question.

@trizzy123, though it's your prerogative to choose what you respond to, notwithstanding, what do you want us to do with it? I hope you've got the validation you were looking for.

Pizz.

Bro, my apologies. I didn't know have skipped through the comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Got A Job by trizzy123: 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
Vivly:
What did you study?

Apologies for the late response Vivly, Never knew I didn't reply until someone quoted your comment. I studied Industrial Chemistry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Got A Job by aladeokin1000(m): 11:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
trizzy123:
Nairalanders, please thank God on my behalf. I got a new job yesterday (on my birthday) and will be resuming with the coy by next week. The compensation is wonderful, 6 figure salary, 13th month salary, over 200k for Leave allowance, etc.

Back in 2015, two months after NYSC ,I got a job of 35k. subsequently, due to my performance, the salary was increased to 48k. I distinguished myself at work and the experience landed me the new job.

I didn't get this new job via Nairaland, but I'm an active job seeker on this platform. To every job seeker out there, please don't give up.
Congrats bro. I tap into your testimony

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job by jayloms: 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
Congratulations bro, cheers to greater heights of achievements.

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job by Wunmis: 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
Congrats am happy for u

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job by trizzy123: 12:29am On Sep 20, 2017
jayloms:
Congratulations bro, cheers to greater heights of achievements.

thanks bro
Re: Finally Got A Job by trizzy123: 12:31am On Sep 20, 2017
Destinyy22:
Congrats.
thanks dear
Re: Finally Got A Job by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 20, 2017
Congrats, really happy for you... How far with that zenith bank job? Dud you get the job then?
I did medicals August but still waiting for guarantor's form.
Re: Finally Got A Job by MrsAnyanwu(f): 1:10am On Sep 20, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Finally Got A Job by trizzy123: 9:12am On Sep 20, 2017
tytob:
Congrats, really happy for you... How far with that zenith bank job? Dud you get the job then?
I did medicals August but still waiting for guarantor's form.

Zenith? No. After medicals since January, no show till date. 3 colleagues we did medicals together had similar issue. You will be called anytime soon (depending on the location you selected). Put your mind at rest and do call the HR help desk, All the best brother.
Re: Finally Got A Job by trizzy123: 9:12am On Sep 20, 2017
MrsAnyanwu:
Congratulations

Thank you ma
Re: Finally Got A Job by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
Thanks... I wish you all the best
Re: Finally Got A Job by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 21, 2017
Pls is zenith bank employing fresh graduates or is any coy recruiting on their behalf?....... a big congrat op
Re: Finally Got A Job by immex2(m): 10:59am On Sep 21, 2017
Congrats Bro I tap in Grace and Blessing in JESUS NAME Amen.
Re: Finally Got A Job by trizzy123: 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
Omalichaa2:
Pls is zenith bank employing fresh graduates or is any coy recruiting on their behalf?....... a big congrat op

Thanks dear. As regard Zenith recruitment...Yes, they do recruit from time to time. People plus do handle the recruitment most time. Kindly send your CV to Hr@zenithbank.com/visit the head office @ v.i to drop your CV
Re: Finally Got A Job by trizzy123: 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
immex2:
Congrats Bro I tap in Grace and Blessing in JESUS NAME Amen.

Thanks bro
Re: Finally Got A Job by Ezypretty: 10:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
congratulations I key into ur testimony in Jesus name amen

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job by trizzy123: 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ezypretty:
congratulations I key into ur testimony in Jesus name amen

Thanks Ezypretty

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ntax Successful Applicant That Ve Bin Posted / Register For Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs Empowerment Nigeria ( AYEEN ) 2017 / National Assembly Service Commission Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.