Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... (36539 Views)

Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria / High Rate Of Unemployment: My Opinion. / Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by YourBestWriter: 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
The distance from sango to mile 2 everyday is beyond my pocket.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by MzBertty(f): 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
What company did u get d job ar

4 Likes

Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by arthurwillia(m): 11:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
MzBertty:
What company did u get d job ar
Lol na travel be this one, ogun state to Lagos state, infact if oshodi traffic jam no finish you ehn

Best thing is to find somewhere close ooo

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by Imustnottalk: 3:53am On Aug 08, 2021
Congrats more to come

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by Harrykn: 5:16am On Aug 08, 2021
Relocate sharp sharp

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by yuping(m): 8:13am On Aug 08, 2021
Hmmmm, better relocate, Ijaye traffic, Abule Egba Traffic, Iyana Ipaja, Hold up, Cement Traffic, PWD Traffic, Bolade Oshodi Traffic, Toyota Traffic, Isolo Hold up, first rainbow traffic, mile 2itself is no go area especially with containers my guy you just subscribe to suffer, hope you don't sleep much your waking hour is now officially 4am, just pray the train work so as to board train from songo to Oshodi.

246 Likes 9 Shares

Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by IfunanyaEsther9: 8:42am On Aug 08, 2021
My advice to you is to relocate.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by juman(m): 10:20am On Aug 08, 2021
Too much population in lagos.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by Geo4646: 10:47am On Aug 08, 2021
Job in peace

1 Like

Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by Connected1: 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
Borrow money if you don't have and relocate to mile 2 axis.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by 1F30M4(f): 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2021
If you can relocate, please do, if not for anything but for your sanity.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by Emma1Oj(m): 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2021
YourBestWriter:
Look for where to be staying in your company after work..

Most company at mile2 are logistics company so there must be a place u can hang around in there.

Wkend u go home

155 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by Ishilove: 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2021
If you can't relocate, forget about the job because you will die before your time.

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by Karleb(m): 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2021
I don't know how far mile 2 is but you can get a bus from Sango to most bust stops in Lagos for #300, you also need to leave work as early as possible.

If you have access to loan, borrow and rent house somewhere close.

I will not advise you quit your job because of the distance. By the time hunger knack you, you'd start to regret.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by Jilingori: 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
You can reach me on my Gmail let's see what possible solution we can I live in ojo 300 will take you to mile 2 from ojo.

akanbiade40@gmail.com

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by talk2hb1(m): 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
YourBestWriter:
Please don't kill yourself

2 Likes

Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by money121(m): 9:23am On Aug 09, 2021
Congrat
Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by ignis: 9:23am On Aug 09, 2021
Tell them to switch you to security man in the company on constant night and day shift... Bargain for double salary since you will be working night and day.
This way, you will automatically have free accommodation and double salary with no expenses on transportation.

Thank me later.

They will not teach you this common sense and wisdom in school.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:23am On Aug 09, 2021
Every problem in life has a solution.
Move closer to your new job or better still, let us know this,
When do you start the new job?
How soon?

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by SilverDesign(m): 9:23am On Aug 09, 2021
Wow...

Anyways, I create professional ANIMATIONS to advertise your business
Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by WonderManly(m): 9:23am On Aug 09, 2021
Check my signature: Where there's a will, there's a way out. Every problem in life has a solution. Then Relocate to Mile 12 instead!
Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by iLegendd(m): 9:24am On Aug 09, 2021
YourBestWriter:

You're a writer and you're still looking for a job? This is the disadvantage of mingling with the wrong set of friends or not doing enough research on how to utilize that writing skill.

10 Likes

Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by Doggedseller: 9:24am On Aug 09, 2021
Lol...na suicide mission be that.

But it can't be that bad especially if you use the mile 2 - agbara axis

Children Educational tablets available for sale. 080 6029 1729 call or watsapp

Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by Tunasco4u(m): 9:24am On Aug 09, 2021
Ok
Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by ictjobber: 9:24am On Aug 09, 2021
Eh
Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by Iliveforever(m): 9:24am On Aug 09, 2021
Why not relocate?
Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by ShitHead(m): 9:24am On Aug 09, 2021
This one na blowjobb.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by MEGA4BILLION(m): 9:24am On Aug 09, 2021
One more escapee
Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by abobote: 9:25am On Aug 09, 2021
Congrats man, so happy for you
Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by Kaybee9033: 9:26am On Aug 09, 2021
What happened to ‘BUT’
As in are you normal?
You got a job in this hard time you already have the mindset of BUT. Can’t you ignore the BUT and put CAN.
Guy if you don’t take that job someone from badagry will have that job and be fulfill with it. Sehbi you no wan get sense ni wen you waka for another several months if not year before you get another job then your brain will reset to default about not putting BUT in any job opportunities you see.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) / BUA Group Massive Recruitment 2017 / Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.