Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Nd Form Update: Pay For Your Auchi Poly Post Ume Form After Delivery - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nd Form Update: Pay For Your Auchi Poly Post Ume Form After Delivery (250 Views)

Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed / Auchi Poly Students Protest The Killing Of Fresh Graduate By Vigilante Group / Niger Delta University Continues Sales Of Post Ume Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nd Form Update: Pay For Your Auchi Poly Post Ume Form After Delivery by justmondris: 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
AUCHI POLY ND FORM UPDATE: Pay For Your Post UME Form After Delivery(#MondrisExpress)
Introducing the easiest way to Buy and Process your Auchi Poly Post Ume Form:
(1)All You just need to do is to snap and send me your Jamb Result, SSCE Result, Local Government Of Origin, Birth Cert, passport, personal and department details.

(2)I will Buy the form for you with my money, Do the Online Registration and Parcel the Bank payment teller and printout, the Online Printout to you via driver, and you will pay me after you have received the parcel:

(3)After receiving the parcel, you can login to the school portal with your phone no(Username and pass) to confirm the authencity of your form or take the bank teller and printout to any of the bank's branch in your location to confirm the authenticity of the payment before sending us our payment!

Our charges:
Online Registration 1500
Parcel cost: 500(Within Edo State)
Parcel Cost:1000(Outside Edo state).
Total Cost: 2000(Post Ume Form) + 500(Bank Commission) + 1500 (Online processing) + 500 or 1000(parcel cost) = 4,500 or 5000

Benefits of Using #MondrisExpress:
(1) 100% Error Free Online Registration
(2)99.9% Stress Free
(3)100% Transparency and Honesty
(4)Speed Delivery(You will get your processed form within 24 - 48hours)

Note1: If you prefer to come over and purchase the form yourself, please call me to confirm they have started selling the form before you come over. You will meet me @ skye Bank Plc(Inside the Polytechnic), Auchi (Mr.Mondris) :08106515740

Note2: Call or Message me on FaceBook(Okundolor Mondris) for more details or to place your order now: 08106516740

(1) (Reply)

Science Teachers Needed And Primary School Teachers / Professional Certication / Best Online Obtainable Degrees, Masters, And Phds.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.