Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Lets Discuss Dropshipping Business (prospects And Challenges In Nigeria) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lets Discuss Dropshipping Business (prospects And Challenges In Nigeria) (297 Views)

Business Prospects In 2023 / Business prospects / Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Discuss Dropshipping Business (prospects And Challenges In Nigeria) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
I have 15k ($42) and I've been thinking of venturing into e-commerce business, dropshipping to be precise but I want to start off the in Nigeria market owing to our large population. I have some good products in mind and am open to partnership with those who care to invest in my idea. I would like to know if it is feasible to start it in Nigeria. My questions are thus:

1. Between Shopify and Woo Commerce which is better in terms of affordability and quality service
2. Is Nigeria feasible to start a dropshipping business?
3. If YES, What kind of products can thrive in Nigeria and how do we source for them?
4. How do we get trustworthy suppliers that can deliver orders on schedule?
5. What is the best payment gateway that best suits the Nigerian market? (I have paystack and payoneer in mind)
6. What's the best courier service provider that delivers nationwide and on time?
7. How long does it take the payment gateway to release funds to the store owner?
8. Finally, is my 15k feasible to help me start my dropshipping site? (Purchase of domain, Hosting, marketing etc)
9. Please if you have any further questions and contributions, it will be highly appreciated, we all here to learn)
Let's discuss about this newly discovered gold mine called dropshipping and see how well it works in Nigeria......

CC: Mchenzy
: Lalasticlala
: Seun

Please move this topic to front page

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Improve Your Youtube Marketing Strategy / Still On The Nipost Issue / All Those Characters Your Real Estate Agent Plays Vigorously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.