Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,004 members, 7,849,059 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

FIFA President Infantino Congratulates Plateau United On Their NPFL Triumph - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA President Infantino Congratulates Plateau United On Their NPFL Triumph (461 Views)

NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election / Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino / Plateau United Received For N50,000,000 For Winning The NPFL (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FIFA President Infantino Congratulates Plateau United On Their NPFL Triumph by FrankFrenzy(m): 11:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
Plateau United have received a message from the president of world’s football governing body Gianni Infantino for winning the 2017 Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) title.
Plateau United sealed the NPFL title on the last day of the season with a 2-0 win over 2016 champions Enugu Rangers at the fully packed Rwang Pam Stadium on Saturday, September 9.

That win took their point tally to 66 from 38 games to hand them their first NPFL title in their 42-year-history.

» more Gianni Infantino also praised Plateau United for helping spread the positive message of football
Infantino conveyed his congratulatory message in a letter through the President of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) Amaju Pinnick.

“It gives me great pleasure to send my warmest congratulations to Plateau United for their first-ever championship title!” the FIFA boss said.

“This title is the result of the determination of everyone involved and my congratulations go to the players, the coach, the administration, the entire technical and medical staff as well as the fans for this great achievement.

“On behalf of the entire football community, I would like to thank Plateau United and your association for helping to spread the positive message of football. I remain at your disposal and look forward to meeting you soon.”

Plateau United finished the season with, nine draws, 10 losses; scored 49 goals and conceded 25.

Source. http://www.pulse.ng/sports/football/fifa-president-congratulates-plateau-united-for-npfl-title-id7313948.html

Re: FIFA President Infantino Congratulates Plateau United On Their NPFL Triumph by Damibiz(m): 11:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
Good one Bozz
Re: FIFA President Infantino Congratulates Plateau United On Their NPFL Triumph by Ehiscotch(m): 12:20am On Sep 15, 2017
Watch Plateau united get relegated next season.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Can Tell Me The Best Player In The / Atlanta Vs Juventus Kick Off Their Match Now / Football Lovers!! Hello Winners!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.