Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

You Are Almost There, So Why Giving Up Now? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Are Almost There, So Why Giving Up Now? (305 Views)

I Feel Like Giving Up, I Have Failed My Children / Truly , I'm Giving Up On Life / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Almost There, So Why Giving Up Now? by Fatherherokay(m): 12:58am On Sep 15, 2017
Your passion and dreams are God-given, so you don’t have to kill your inner desires and passion because people let you down or circumstances around fail you. People will definitely disappoint you because no man would believe in your dream as you. Some people will let you down, not because your dreams are worthless, but because they are scared of you doing better than them. Others will let you down because they, themselves, don’t have the capacity to bear the magnitude and strength of your dreams. You don’t have to give up now. Just keep... READ MORE ON http://www.ishopealive.com/2017/09/topic-161-you-are-almost-there-so-why.html

(1) (Reply)

87-year-old Lawyer Defends Wedding A Couple Enough To Be His Daughter. / Parents.our Guardians On Earth.no Stone Should Be Unturned By #bonez / Lets Pick And Drop Your Goods For You Within Ibadan Metropolis Without Delay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.