Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

Urgent Response Needed!!!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Response Needed!!!!! (773 Views)

My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) / Urgent Response Needed To Avoid Human Disaster / Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Response Needed!!!!! by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 15, 2017
pls Nairalanders what are the job opportunities in Dubai? are there jobs there as people paint it to be? ur Swift response will be appreciated..
Re: Urgent Response Needed!!!!! by generalbush(m): 11:40am On Sep 15, 2017
No... Dubai is overrated

1 Like

Re: Urgent Response Needed!!!!! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
Employment direct better to come here compared to visit Visa,,, but Fraud Agent full out there
Re: Urgent Response Needed!!!!! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
omio4real:
Employment direct better to come here compared to visit Visa,,, but Fraud Agent full out there
thanks bro, but how do I get a genuine visa agent? can u recommend any?.
Re: Urgent Response Needed!!!!! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
generalbush:
No... Dubai is overrated
thanks bro, but the rate at which guys in my hood talk about that country, it makes me wonder if they pluck money on trees over there.
Re: Urgent Response Needed!!!!! by generalbush(m): 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ewilonco:
thanks bro, but the rate at which guys in my hood talk about that country, it makes me wonder if they pluck money on trees over there.

lol. Don't stress yourself. Unless you have the cash to support yourself or you wana run illegal
Re: Urgent Response Needed!!!!! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
generalbush:

lol. Don't stress yourself. Unless you have the cash to support yourself or you wana run illegal
my brother naija tire man... like how much I need to arrange, I mean to run legal papers
Re: Urgent Response Needed!!!!! by generalbush(m): 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
I really don't know. But I can help you ask.
Ewilonco:
my brother naija tire man... like how much I need to arrange, I mean to run legal papers
Re: Urgent Response Needed!!!!! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
generalbush:
I really don't know. But I can help you ask.
thanks bro, can I have ur digits..
Re: Urgent Response Needed!!!!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ewilonco:
thanks bro, but how do I get a genuine visa agent? can u recommend any?.
I cant recommend an agent oooo because they are full decive,,, what really happened is if you have any trust person here in dubby that have a company that need worker direct as in smome you trust , then if told you they need worker then he can help ,,, but employment visa take more time to ready compared to visit visa that will be out under a week,, employment visa ready 3weeks or a month if the company domt have problem with labour office bt if have little issue with labour office it will will be final out in 2month or more that how its goes Once again out 100% agent 10% are real
Re: Urgent Response Needed!!!!! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
omio4real:
I cant recommend an agent oooo because they are full decive,,, what really happened is if you have any trust person here in dubby that have a company that need worker direct as in smome you trust , then if told you they need worker then he can help ,,, but employment visa take more time to ready compared to visit visa that will be out under a week,, employment visa ready 3weeks or a month if the company domt have problem with labour office bt if have little issue with labour office it will will be final out in 2month or more that how its goes Once again out 100% agent 10% are real
I appreciate your input brother, I will like to talk to u outside Nairaland, pls can we chat on whatsapp?
Re: Urgent Response Needed!!!!! by Nobody: 3:40am On Sep 16, 2017
Ewilonco:
I appreciate your input brother, I will like to talk to u outside Nairaland, pls can we chat on whatsapp?
send mail to omio4real2003@yahoo.co.uk topic__ My contact ,,,,,,,, message body ___your whatapps contact

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Returned From Abroad Doesn't Want Shoes To Touch The Ground / Study In Germany: The University Of Stuttgart Fully Funded Master Scholarships. / Urgently Need Your Help Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.