Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response (37912 Views)

My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) / Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" / Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by akum78: 5:49am On Nov 20, 2019

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by Lagosfinder(m): 5:55am On Nov 20, 2019
akum78:
Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post

Source : https://web.facebook.com/flyairpeace/photos/rpp.1374487356159777/2503668379908330/?type=3&theater

cc; lalasticlala
good one

104 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by Deomovies: 6:14am On Nov 20, 2019
Hmmm.... Mr Igbokwe you can't win this.... Some just want fame on SM by defaming another. Karma is real mehn! Meanwhile you can get...

150 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by bigtt76(f): 6:29am On Nov 20, 2019
.... difokoff cheesy

Deomovies:
Hmmm.... Mr Igbokwe you can't win this.... Some just want fame on SM by defaming another. Karma is real mehn! Meanwhile you can get...

8 Likes

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by helinues: 6:34am On Nov 20, 2019
I knew Yorubakwe was lying..

They should finally blacklist his names from their system..

Good riddance.....

187 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by chieyine(m): 6:35am On Nov 20, 2019
So this is what transpired shocked shocked

Joe Igbokwe wants to bring the business of a proper igbo man down.
Joe Igbokwe, a fulani man, who is the SA to the Governor on gutter affairs is not happy that an igbo man other than him is enjoying the goodwill of his kinsmen.

If Airpeace go through such procedures, who is Joe Igbokwe, a gutter man grin

231 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by clarocuzioo(m): 6:45am On Nov 20, 2019
Q
Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by sweetonugbu: 6:47am On Nov 20, 2019
Yorubakwe is a bitter soul just ignore him.

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by aolawale025: 6:49am On Nov 20, 2019
Joe trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill

56 Likes

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by saintokwuluora(m): 6:54am On Nov 20, 2019
What Mr Igbokwe did is not hate speech even against his brother' s business? cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by nabiz(m): 6:56am On Nov 20, 2019
akum78:
Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post

Source : https://web.facebook.com/flyairpeace/photos/rpp.1374487356159777/2503668379908330/?type=3&theater

cc; lalasticlala
he came late and want them to give him a preferential treatment, for What? As a lagos cleaner or What. He should go and die

142 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by Tranquillity360: 7:22am On Nov 20, 2019
What do you expect from a man who always want to please the enemies of his people.

If awo can be their hero for stealing Igbos money.

Yorubakwe will also want to be their hero by destroying igbo man business.

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by Ebuka478(m): 7:39am On Nov 20, 2019
even Joe had holes in his story. I'm very sure there are other airlines he can use if he feels some type of way about Air Peace.

26 Likes

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by ZombieTERROR: 7:44am On Nov 20, 2019
Gutter cleaning affects the brain

Who will blame the swine

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by ZombieTERROR: 7:45am On Nov 20, 2019
Ebuka478:
even Joe had holes in his story. I'm very sure there are other airlines he can use if he feels some type of way about Air Peace.

If he quietly does that..

How else can he bring down the public appeal of Air peace

9 Likes

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by tuborme: 7:49am On Nov 20, 2019
This outcast from Nnewi. The number one APC de-marketer in the east...

46 Likes

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by weownlagos: 7:58am On Nov 20, 2019
Joe Igbokwe has always been a sadist right from time. I wonder why people pay attention to his rants..

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by fergie001: 8:02am On Nov 20, 2019
Joe has always been a rabble-rouser..... Not surprising.

They stopped you that day, but you have flown with that Company more than 2 times after that. So why didn't they stop you afterwards?

He wants attention, that's all....chronic liar.

39 Likes

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by Kendumazy(m): 8:22am On Nov 20, 2019
Most of our politicians are power drunk.

7 Likes

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by Laka2bor(m): 8:24am On Nov 20, 2019
Good reply from air peace......some leader can burn down the Nation with hate speech.. If this is what truly transpired.. Air peace have to take legal action for defamation of characters..

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by biosystech: 9:11am On Nov 20, 2019
I love this rebuttal from Air Peace to Joe Igbokwe. You cannot as a govt official, expect all protocols to be suspended because of you not keeping to time. Good one from Air Peace.

This is my fear with Nigerian Air should it materialize. Call me what you may but I see this attitude killing it early. Govt officials with numerous excorts preventing other passengers from accessing planes when due, praise singers waiting to receive them all, delaying standard protocols because they're around and doing padi padi things.

Interested in getting a fairly used laptop? Click on my username.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by Unbiased1: 9:44am On Nov 20, 2019
A gutter cleaner wants to tarnish the image of the number 1 airline in Nigeria

33 Likes

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by nijabazaar: 9:58am On Nov 20, 2019
Joe Igbokwe is an Ape...

15 Likes

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by NaijaHeadlines: 10:53am On Nov 20, 2019
Hmm..
Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by SalamRushdie: 10:54am On Nov 20, 2019
Lying Igbokwe !!!!Typical APC lying antics ..APC is filled with pathological liars , Boarding had been closed and you think as head of gutter cleaners in Lagos you are above our commercial aviation laws

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by Houseofglam7(f): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2019
Yup, he is a lying liar undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by Flets: 10:55am On Nov 20, 2019
Nigeria runs an evil and destructive society.

Some folks somewhere are not just thinking but also spending funds to see the downfall of a progressive outfit for no immediate benefits.

Igbokwe is a shameless rabble rouser.

25 Likes

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by Temptee101(m): 10:55am On Nov 20, 2019
shocked

Air peace shouldn't have bothered dignifying that lost bastard with a response

Joe afonja yorubakwe has been rejected by all and sundry

Spits

36 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Trailer Kills People At Oji-River In Enugu - Photos / Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car / Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport To Be Closed, Says Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.