Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga (53369 Views)

Girl With Weird Tongue Causes A Stir Online / A Scorpion In Nasarawa Preying On A Cockroach 3 Times Its Size (Photos) / Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by naturefellow(m): 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
decatalyst:
Our ancestors/aliens are finally coming back small small

One needs to be careful now...I cannor goan marry my great grandma oo
is this KFC chicken?
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by saltyatarodo: 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
LorDBolton:

I see what you did here... Lols #NiceOne
wetin i do ooo
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by KingDonaz(m): 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
This is so Beautiful.
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by kingsamm(m): 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by meneski(m): 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nigerian whitewalker
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by yrex01(m): 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
decatalyst:
Our ancestors/aliens are finally coming back small small

grin grin

One needs to be careful now...I cannor goan marry my great grandma oo

Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by decatalyst(m): 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
yrex01:

How you take know say my chicken nah male one grin the

female chicken you provide gallant well...dunno it the

other 'chicken' with red lips go gallant fully grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by donblade85555(m): 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
Prognose:
Thank goodness she's a small girl, e go hard dem to spoil her with exposure.
it will be more easy.
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by brasE: 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
The white walkers has indeed cross the walls.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by PierreDeFermat(m): 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
KevinDein:
This girl is gonna grow up to become a very beautiful woman. Hopefully she gets a good education.
pedophile.
don't worry you will also have blue eyes in your 80's . some old people usually have grey or light blue eyes
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by Pascalberry(m): 7:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
See dis girl blyk Wolf.

Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by PierreDeFermat(m): 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nazeren:

The white of her eyes are brown. Nothing beautiful about that.
that brown white part doesn't look good on blue eyes at all,if her eyes were dark now,fine. and moreover her eyes are small,nothing beautiful about that

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by KevinDein: 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
pedophile.
don't worry you will also have blue eyes in your 80's . some old people usually have grey or light blue eyes
I had wanted to ignore you but it's imperative I let you know what a fuccckktard you are. Yeah, you are a fuccckktard.
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by Egberibinne: 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
waitin be dis one....small witch
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by Rocketicon(m): 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
So blue eyes, is now an achievement in Nigeria abi.. When has it become a criteria for asserting beauty.....
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by otiokponaetiani(f): 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
Multi coloured eyeballs b4 b5 now its blue coloured eyeballs.
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by Kana80: 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
pittoilet:
Few weeks ago, a Nigerian twitter user posted photos of a little girl she had met at the supermarket in Keffi, Nasarawa State. See previous report here

A Nigerian photographer Emily Nkanga drove down to Keffi to meet the girl who has been identified as Chinyere and took this beautiful photos.

"A couple of weeks ago, @slimtmusic reached out to me and told me about Chinyere and her pretty blue eyes. On Monday, I took a trip to Keffi to see & take portraits of her. Chinyere is so cheerful, smart, & she lives a simple life with her mum & other relatives. They were all so warm and welcoming!" she wrote

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/09/check-new-photos-young-nigerian-girl-striking-blue-eyes-nasarawa-state/

Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by GbogboNels(m): 11:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
Some ladies are craving to have these kinda eyes... Stunning but kinda scary!!!
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by Omusuyi(f): 7:08am On Sep 16, 2017
That's Chinenye.. But op, did you inform her grandmother before snapping her??
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by Em5(m): 8:27am On Sep 16, 2017
Winter is coming!
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by bigtt76(f): 9:38am On Sep 16, 2017
There seem to be a medical issue brewing silently in Nigeria but we are too blinded to see this. I hope they take her for medical check up though undecided
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by sunnyeinstein(m): 11:09am On Sep 16, 2017
Nazeren:

The white of her eyes are brown. Nothing beautiful about that.

What if its not white? Environmental factors brought that to be, but It doesnt diminish d beauty n rarity of such natural eye colour.
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by AdahMazi: 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nov6:

OMG,

and you so beautiful also..
Imo or Anambra i guess?
both tongue
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by Nov6(m): 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
AdahMazi:
both tongue
be serious jur

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by AdahMazi: 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nov6:

be serious jur
imo
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by Nov6(m): 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
AdahMazi:
imo
Mba5?? Or Orlu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Residents Cut Open A Python That Swallowed Big Goat (Video) / The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) / The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.