Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Rihanna Talks About Don Jazzy - See Full Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Talks About Don Jazzy - See Full Video (1875 Views)

I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna / Rihanna Talks About Her Skincare Routine And Tips / Fan Advises Reekado Banks To Go Back To Don Jazzy See His Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Talks About Don Jazzy - See Full Video by truegossip(f): 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
Our very own Mavin records boss Don Jazzy has made it known that American singer Rihanna has been one of the many celebrities he has a crush on, and he has in some many ways declares his love for her...

Truegossip.ng gathered that Don Jazzy has hit on Rihanna in so many ways on social media, and even a comedian in Nigeria had to do a personal skit on it.

The Vidoe shows a clip of Rihanna being asked what she thinks about Don Jazzy.

SOURCE: http://truegossip.ng/rihanna-talks-don-jazzy-see-full-video/

(1) (Reply)

Most Followed Nigerian Celebrities On Instagram / 'I Think I Was Very Stupid'- Paul Okoye Said Over Quarrel With Twin Brother / Tesco Teen Dubbed Kim Kardashian Of Norwich Plans To Run To Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.