Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Rihanna Talks About Her Skincare Routine And Tips - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Talks About Her Skincare Routine And Tips (409 Views)

I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna / Ifu Ennada Cries In Video As She Calls It Quit With Her Skincare Business / Rihanna Talks About Don Jazzy - See Full Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Talks About Her Skincare Routine And Tips by Extrim(m): 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
Barbadian singer, Rihanna launched her Fenty Skin Product Line and took fans through her impressive an outstanding skincare.

She gave this for her nighttime skincare routine on Harper's Bazaar September issue.

The singer talked about all the tips she had picked up and now practice, she also showed how she uses her three launched products.

She didn't just speak, she also stood in front of the mirror to carry out the process for her clean face and bare skin.

During her explanation, the Fenty boss said;

"Whether it's drinking a lot of water or I travel a lot, so my skin gets dry on the plane and I need it to stay hydrated, so I use our Fenty Beauty hydrating mist.

"It's makeup refreshing mist, but it also doubles as a hydrating mist.

"I stick with hydration, but also a healthy diet, people from the best, most exotic islands with access to the best ingredients and stuff like that.

"The best environment and and climate and humidity, their skin is beautiful. I try to implement a lot of those ingredients into my skincare line as well."

The Fenty Beauty boss also told the magazine that she had always had a thing for skincare.

"I've always seen the Fenty brand as more than just makeup, and I knew I wanted to make skincare from the very beginning.

"It was just about getting it right. You have to live with the formulas for a while and test them in different ways.

"It's very different from makeup in that sense. It takes a long time."

Watch her routine and tips in the link below;

[url]=https://the96illusion.com/2020/08/05/rihanna-talks-about-her-skincare-routine-and-tips/[/url]

Re: Rihanna Talks About Her Skincare Routine And Tips by drhitesh(m): 7:28am On Aug 07, 2020
Top 5 Skincare from Kitchen
There are tons of things in a kitchen that we use for cooking which is a really good product from nature to us, Not only to eat But also to keep your beauty intact. In this article, we’ll be looking into top 5 things that you never you can use on your skin that would elevate your beauty to the next level,
1. Turmeric
2. Coconut oil
3. Aloe Vera
4. Honey
5. Cucumber
Turmeric,
Turmeric is not a new ingredient when it comes to India, We have a ceremony using turmeric before a marriage, That’s how much turmeric is good.
Turmeric has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and astringent properties, which helps in clogs, acne and keeps the skin from all kind of external problems, and also helps your body from getting rid of all the toxic and bacteria infections, It’s a great remedy for fighting facial hair in women.
Coconut oil,
Coconut oil is generally used in food and hair, but it’s not only good for your hair, But It’s also beneficial for your skin too. You can use it as a makeup removal product instead of the chemical containing products, It’s also used as a moisturizer on your skin, and also used on lumpy lips.
Aloe Vera,
Aloe Vera is always known for it’s healing properties, It has the property of reducing pimples, blemishes, etc. it contains two hormones, Auxin and Gibberellins which has properties like anti-inflammatory and healing properties that reduce skin inflammation. Just applying a few amounts of Aloe Vera gel daily will go a long way.
Honey,
Raw honey has anti-bacterial property which prevents the face from any kind of blemishes or infection in your face, It is also a rich source of antioxidants which helps you prevent skin damage and make your skin feel more soft and supple. It’s not even that difficult to use, Add honey with lemon and apply it on your face, Let it stay there for 20 mins. And then wash it off. Do it twice a week and your skin will glow like a gem.
Cucumber,
Cucumber is a well-known ingredient for many people as It’s screened in most of the movies. But do you know why they use it?
Cucumber is a natural skin toner and a great skin lightener, It can be used in many ways such as Cucumber water, Cucumber grates, and Cucumber slices, It can also be used as an anti-tan pack, Adding cucumber grates with lemon and massaging it on your skin will help tan problems, So, cucumber is one of the best ingredients to be used on your skin.
So, from now on never think, you need money to take care of your skin, a little bit of dedication and a consistent effort will keep your skin look lot younger and beautiful.
For more articles relevant to skin and hair, Look into website, www.drhiteshaggarwal.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wathoni Reveals How She Rejected Kiddwaya Advances Towards Her (details) / (photos) Actress Bukunmi Oluwashina Weds Lover Of 11 Years - Naijapalaba News / Na 500k I Promise ERICA Not 2million CEO Chidi Motors Calls Erica &team Thieves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.