Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

01shawarma Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 01shawarma Is Recruiting (1112 Views)

FHI 360 Is Recruiting For Nutrition Coordinators / WAEC Is Recruiting For Assistant Examinations Officer (audit) / Ecobank Nigeria Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

01shawarma Is Recruiting by Ashiodolo: 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
I visited an 01 Restaurant for breakfast , and I saw an advert that Lagos popular 01Shawarma.com in Lagos is recruiting for all their outlets in both mainland and Island. I checked their website and spoke with one of the staffs and it was confirmed.

I'm not an affiliate but a well wisher, that wants to see the vibrant young Nigerians looking for work employed. If you are looking for a job visit their website and go to the careers section to fill the form.
Re: 01shawarma Is Recruiting by marvelling(m): 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ashiodolo:
I visited an 01 Restaurant for breakfast , and I saw an advert that Lagos popular 01Shawarma.com in Lagos is recruiting for all their outlets in both mainland and Island. I checked their website and spoke with one of the staffs and it was confirmed.

I'm not an affiliate but a well wisher, that wants to see the vibrant young Nigerians looking for work employed. If you are looking for a job visit their website and go to the careers section to fill the form.

Good job! thanks
Re: 01shawarma Is Recruiting by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
AVAILABLE POSITIONS

Outlet Managers
Loistics (Dispatch Riders).
Shawarma Production Team Member (Male)
Experience is an advantage but not essential. All necessary training will be given. It is more important to us that you have the right attitude and are willing to learn and develop your skills. Please send your CV and covering letter to jobs@01shawarma.com For more enquiries, call 0806 968 4267. Follow us on Facebook

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Hot Job! / I Just Got This Who Else Did Is It Real Cos No Company Name Just Address / Guinness Nigeria Plc Latest Job Recruitment 2018 (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.