Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Copywriters Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Copywriters Needed (903 Views)

Copywriters Needed / Copywriters Needed To Start Work Asap!!! / Make Money: Copywriters Needed For Daily 1k Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Copywriters Needed by venoworks: 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
A brand and digital agency is in need for a copywriter for a permanent job role. Are you young? Good at writing on anything? Seeking creative young copywriters. You don't need to have any work experience. Just the skill to write and not limited to any area of writing. As long as you are creative and innovative, you are perfect.

Kindly send your CV to admin@venoworks.com and state your minimum start salary.
Re: Copywriters Needed by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
All these writing jobs. Just to phish emails. I've applied for a tonne of them. No response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Copywriters Needed by HiddenManna(m): 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
venoworks:
A brand and digital agency is in need for a copywriter for a permanent job role. Are you young? Good at writing on anything? Seeking creative young copywriters. You don't need to have any work experience. Just the skill to write and not limited to any area of writing. As long as you are creative and innovative, you are perfect.

Kindly send your CV to admin@venoworks.com and state your minimum start salary.

Hey!

Is this my day or what?

Vacancy still available? Can I work from home?

I also can help advertising agencies with creative power words to sale in print!

www.nairaland.com/4009316/copywriters-diary-copywriters-emotion-reasons

(1) (Reply)

[urgent] - Automobile Content Writers Wanted – Very Attractive Salary / I Need Writers, Web Content Uploader & A Graphics Designer / Looking For A Quality Ebook Writer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.