Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

I Need Writers, Web Content Uploader & A Graphics Designer - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / I Need Writers, Web Content Uploader & A Graphics Designer (908 Views)

Wordpress Editor (content Uploader/publisher) Needed / Need Writers To Handle Your Monday Gigs?!!!!! Check Here!!! / I Still Need Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Writers, Web Content Uploader & A Graphics Designer by Xtianart(f): 1:51pm On May 06, 2019
Hello,
How's your day going?
Pls, I need these following people for a long term project.
I need Writers: Good and committed writers, who enjoy delivering quality articles you can be proud of, and not just for the sake of getting paid alone.
Web Content Uploader: You must be familiar with SEO and good with Web page optimization for search engines. You will be publishing contents on wordpress platforms and others websites you would be given access to.
Graphics Artist: I want you to work on an ebook; make the pages attractive with good graphics, images and design the book cover. You should be able to produce short videos by getting scripts from articles with any software of your choice and be able to create infographics as well. You will also be creating unique images for our contents.
If you are interested, kindly contact me: 08050875216 (whatsapp ONLY) and immediately state the role you are applying for. Pls, only contact me if you are sure of your skills. I look forward to working with you. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Need Writers, Web Content Uploader & A Graphics Designer by Redrooke: 7:09am On May 07, 2019
If your looking for a good writer
Am available
Plz contact me on this number on WhatsApp
Re: I Need Writers, Web Content Uploader & A Graphics Designer by fmwise2k(m): 2:08pm On May 07, 2019
am available. contact me @ 08023155598
ask for samples
Re: I Need Writers, Web Content Uploader & A Graphics Designer by TheGrillr(m): 4:58pm On May 08, 2019
Hey there, I compose really great posts. Here's my whatsapp number
07035461917. Pls text anytime, let's discuss!. Have a great day
Email: thehoppersfile@gmail.com

BTW: Here's a sample piece. I dropped this on Medium

https://medium.com/@bobave/a-21st-century-superficial-economy-is-here-and-now-806f01603611

Xtianart:
Hello,
How's your day going?
I need Writers: Good and committed writers, who enjoy delivering quality articles you can be proud of, and not just for the sake of getting paid alone.
Web Content Uploader: You must be familiar with SEO and good with Web page optimization for search engines. You will be publishing contents on wordpress platforms and others websites you would be given access to.
Graphics Artist: I want you to work on an ebook; make the pages attractive with good graphics, images and design the book cover. You should be able to produce short videos by getting scripts from articles with any software of your choice and be able to create infographics as well. You will also be creating unique images for our contents.
If you are interested, kindly contact me: 08050875216 (whatsapp ONLY) and immediately state the role you are applying for. Pls, only contact me if you are sure of your skills. I look forward to working with you. Thanks.
Re: I Need Writers, Web Content Uploader & A Graphics Designer by fmwise2k(m): 3:59am On May 09, 2019
I will write you a sample. contact me @08023155598, fmwise2k@gmail.com. Price is N2 per word
Re: I Need Writers, Web Content Uploader & A Graphics Designer by Kayceenaz(m): 9:34am On May 22, 2019
Xtianart:
Hello,
How's your day going?

At Rational Pen, we believe in serving written products whose hallmark are relevance and excellence, capable of nourishing your readers as you deem fit. Making a solid impression on their minds is our commitment. Also, if you need that content thoroughly edited, beckon on us!

It is under the aegis of Kaycee Naze, a seasoned writer who expertly articulates thoughts on diverse topics in words. His summa cum laude educational background in Philosophy arms him with rare creative, analytical and critical thinking skills, that can be rationally deployed to meet your peculiar writing needs. Kaycee Naze's sky-high professionalism has seen several works of his get published in Newspapers, on-line media platforms like AIT, including here on Nairaland's front page on numerous occasions (here is one--https://www.nairaland.com/3486252/domestic-violence-undeserved-experience-women).

Do you need our writing services on that subject? You can reach us now either via Rationalpen@yahoo.com or call/whatsapp +2348068691376. Rest assured of your appearance on the front page of that sphere. Trying is believing. We look forward to working for you.

Rational Pen, Making Your Reading Dreams Come True...
Re: I Need Writers, Web Content Uploader & A Graphics Designer by TheGrillr(m): 5:02pm On May 22, 2019
Hey there, I compose really great posts. Here's my whatsapp number
07035461917. Pls text anytime, let's discuss!. Have a great day
Email: thehoppersfile@gmail.com

BTW: Here's a sample piece. I dropped this on Medium

https://medium.com/@bobave/a-21st-century-superficial-economy-is-here-and-now-806f01603611

Xtianart:
Hello,
How's your day going?
Re: I Need Writers, Web Content Uploader & A Graphics Designer by guynextdoor(m): 11:25pm On May 22, 2019
Hi.
I really hope that I'm not too late for this. Incase you're still hiring, I want you to know that I can double as your
1. content uploader, as well as
2. graphics artist.

I am very familiar with wordpress, and also knowledgeable in the field of seo(both onpage and off page seo). My knowledge in web design and internet marketing for over 6 years has really helped to prepare me for this.

Also, I'm quite good in graphics design(I use Photoshop & illustrator). I've handled projects that involve book cover design, inner pages design, banners, logos etc. I also create videos, and can deliver perfectly on this project of yours. If you're interested, I can send you samples of my past jobs. Some of the books I worked on are still there on amazon.com
Re: I Need Writers, Web Content Uploader & A Graphics Designer by Olanrewaju2019: 2:06pm On May 25, 2019
Hi there

I will love to work with you on this if you hire me, I saw that you are in need of article writers to join your team.

I have written unique articles in the past. Articles written undergo proofreading to check errors in spelling, punctuation, tense agreement, grammar, typos and factual errors

Line editing is also inclusive to ascertain the language, flow, phrasing, conciseness, clarity and effective word choice.

I impatiently wait for your kind response if we are good to go. Please contact me on 08165312555
Kind regards
Olanrewaju
Re: I Need Writers, Web Content Uploader & A Graphics Designer by Garros67(m): 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
Hello,
If you're still in need of an excellent writer which I'm sure you are, I'm available and would give that much needed touch you need in your articles.
I write content for websites, research articles and can work with most niches you would have need for.
Do well to contact me on 08160839272.
Re: I Need Writers, Web Content Uploader & A Graphics Designer by SpaghettiThots: 9:18am On Jul 01, 2019
Good morning,

I saw your ad on Nairaland requesting writers. Well, that's what I do, and I have had the priviledge of delivering top-quality content for global and local clients alike on the topics you have mentioned and more. Like them, you will get well-researched pieces that meet your goals and are free of amateur artefacts like spelling/grammar errors and plagiarism.

Regardless of the format you want, once I have your brief, we can agree on other modalities and get the job DONE. YOu can reach me on 08093136084 or metasaint@gmail.com. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Novels (ebook Pdf ) To A Ready Nigeria Audience. / Seasoned Writer Here / Skilled Writers Wanted For Ongoing Writing Tasks (N1.70 Per Word)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.