Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,222 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

A Must Know About HIV Patients - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Must Know About HIV Patients (418 Views)

Ladies See How To Know If He’s HIV Positive Check No. 3 / 7 Things Every Man Must Know Before He Clocks 40 / 7 Things Every Man Must Know Before He Clocks 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Know About HIV Patients by madux3: 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
I was too attracted to this post... If i must say, i went for a test just yesterday and below them, heres's my story.

I was going through a Newspaper and discovered a section where they said an HIV patient was brushing and discovered blood bleeding from his gum.. The medical interpretation of such was that HIV has gotten to an advanced state.
I quickly jump and got stressed BECAUSE i normally have my gums bleeding while brushing. I starting browsing through the internet on the symptoms of HIV/AIDS
Here is what i got from google
1. Nausea
2. Headache,
3. Knee pains
4. Body weight loss
5. Sore in the throat and tongue
6. And weakness
Behold i didnt see the bleeding gum but here is where the evil mind comes, the whole of these symptoms above started coming in. I was totally between life and death even without testing myself.

In this point, i only knew God is the only person to hold on to. I called the Name of Jesus three times with faith and asked him for favour before going for the test.
I have already made up mind to take suicide pills and go without anyone knowing what was wrong with me but after the counseling, i said to myself "One thing must kill a man". This saying gives me the courage while waiting for the result.

On my left are alot of healthy people coming to take pills. Both healthy girls and guys coming happily but the stigma was there. They were being treated as if they are not humans though.

Immediately after considering myself as one, i developed faith and said, 'God you have not failed me, you promised me that my future is blessed and destined. Therefore you will make me Negative'.
Shortly, the nurse came out and called my Fake Name (Which i gave). I came into the room and behold every one of them were happy and she said, 'go and be careful of yourself'. The result was negative and i shouted within me. Thank you Jesus!!!!

Here is my advice Buddy, i know wherever you are now, it's paining you with worries. It hurts, i know but Jesus can change you.. All you need to do is to change be Jesus can change you. I am not sorry for you because you are not sentenced to life. Sooner or later the stigma will be gone.
It is well with your soul'
Re: A Must Know About HIV Patients by menstrualpad: 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hepatitis is worse than HIV and AIDS. Stop with the BS.
Re: A Must Know About HIV Patients by Kylekent59: 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
menstrualpad:
Hepatitis is worse than HIV and AIDS. Stop with the BS.
How is hepatitis contracted?

(1) (Reply)

Fact / Drama As Popular FACEBOOK Celebrity Is Accused Of Duping Two Women Of N11million / China Is Churning Out A New Billionaire Every 5 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.