Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,857 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Warning! Beware Of Canned Goods From China - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Warning! Beware Of Canned Goods From China (800 Views)

Canned Foods / Beware Of Reddish Palm Oil, NAFDAC Warns Nigerians / The Dangers Of Eating Canned Foods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning! Beware Of Canned Goods From China by LadyRomance: 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
To my sisters and brothers please stop buying any canned goods made in China. We really don't know what kind of meat they produced to make corned beef and luncheon meat?

I saw this on my fb feed and want to share so you too will be aware.

(1) (Reply)

Weigh Food Content With Digital Weighing Scale / Bags Of Rice For Sale Around Abuja And Nasarawa / What Are The Simplest Ways Of Preparing Jollof Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.