Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Own A Registered Business? Are You A Registered Business? Come In Here - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Own A Registered Business? Are You A Registered Business? Come In Here (633 Views)

P.Equity, JV, VC Investors Thread. Real Business Come IN. / Help Make My Business Come True (poultry Farm) / If You Need Loan To Start Your Business Come Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Own A Registered Business? Are You A Registered Business? Come In Here by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
Are you a Registered Vendor in Anambra State? Does your business sell Provisions, Office equiptments and stationeries? Do you offer Car hire services or Deal on Diesel for Generating Sets? Do you sell Computers (Hardware / Software ). The British Council always needs suppliers from all parts of the countries to supply us with your products to our offices nationwide.

At British Council and EUTF/EUDF Programmes (European union trust fund and development trust fund Programmes on conflict resolution) we will register you as our certified vendor and retailer and when an office needs a service you provide, we simply call on you to supply us. That way we build a relationship with you and we don't have to source for new vendors anytime we need services or goods.
You stand to make a lot when you are a registered Vendor and you get to supply to us.

To find out more, send me a PM. I'll reply you.
Re: Own A Registered Business? Are You A Registered Business? Come In Here by Princeoflimpopo(m): 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
ScotFree:
Are you a Registered Vendor in Anambra State? Does your business sell Provisions, Office equiptments and stationeries? Do you offer Car hire services or Deal on Diesel for Generating Sets? Do you sell Computers (Hardware / Software ). The British Council always needs suppliers from all parts of the countries to supply us with your products to our offices nationwide.

At British Council and EUTF/EUDF Programmes (European union trust fund and development trust fund Programmes on conflict resolution) we will register you as our certified vendor and retailer and when an office needs a service you provide, we simply call on you to supply us. That way we build a relationship with you and we don't have to source for new vendors anytime we need services or goods.
You stand to make a lot when you are a registered Vendor and you get to supply to us.

To find out more, send me a PM. I'll reply you.

Bro u get any connection for uni zik
Re: Own A Registered Business? Are You A Registered Business? Come In Here by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
Princeoflimpopo:

Bro u get any connection for uni zik

I sent you a PM remember. Have you read it? I do know someone. But i asked you some questions in that email. Read it and reply.

(1) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT!!! BE CAREFUL / Students Make Quick Cash With This. / Which State Is Good To Build A Small Hotel? Lagos O Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.