Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified. (399 Views)

Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON / Naira Marley Confirms That Allah Is Different From God. / How Jesus Christ Was Created (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified. by mujib1(m): 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified. by mujib1(m): 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
Does this means the version of the Bible that is been use mostly now I mean the New Testament is just a story book..?
Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified. by zionmde: 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
today is Friday u should be studying how mohamd lived his life, married underage, killed, maimed, and committed all sorts of wicked acts and leave the bible alone

2 Likes

Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
I've 2 ideas regarding the story of Jesus Christ. One is that there was indeed a man called Jesus in the 1st century AD who said he was son of God and later crucified by Romans. The other is that the story about him is totally myth.

I also believe that the genocidal stories of any God/gods are myth.
Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified. by asksteve(m): 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
I love ppl dat seek d truth cos in d end u become a Christian.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Numerologist Claims World Will End September 23. / The Sons Of God / Weeping In Your Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.