Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,308 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Hell Is Forever! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell Is Forever! (478 Views)

What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / Pastor George Oyoke: One Save Is Forever Saved[part 1] / For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hell Is Forever! by FreshGreen: 11:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
HELL IS FOREVER!
Rev. 14:11: "The smoke of their TORMENT ascendeth up for EVER AND EVER: and they have NO REST DAY NOR NIGHT." Just look how the Bible warns of the eternity and permanence of hell:

everlasting fire - Matthew18:8, 25:41
everlasting punishment - Matthew 25:46
everlasting chains-Jude 1:6
eternal damnation -Mark 3:29
eternal judgment -Hebrews 6:2
eternal fire -Jude 1:7
unquenchable fire - Matthew 3:12
the fire that never shall be quenched -Mark 9:43, 44, 45, 46, 48
fire unquenchable - Luke 3:17
mist of darkness is reserved for ever - 2 Peter 2:17
the blackness of darkness for ever - Jude 1:13

What could possibly be worth eternity in hell? No wonder Jesus Christ warned so much about hell! No wonder Jesus said in Mark 8:36, "For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and LOSE HIS OWN SOUL?"

Hebrews 9:27 says, "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this THE JUDGMENT"

Friend, it is appointed unto man once to die . . . and one day — YOU will die . . .
And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments . . .

But God is a God of LOVE. . . Why would a GOD OF LOVE send me to hell? Yes, God is a GOD OF LOVE — but God is also a HOLY GOD. A HOLY GOD demands payment for sin. Otherwise God would NOT and could NOT be HOLY.

Because God is holy — sin MUST be condemned. Joshua 24:19 says, ". . he is an HOLY GOD;. . . he will NOT forgive your transgressions nor your sins."

BUT FRIEND I HAVE GOOD NEWS!
God does NOT want you in hell because hell was not made for man. Matthew 25:41 says, hell was, ". . . prepared for the devil and his angels:"

Because God is a GOD OF LOVE, and He LOVED YOU so much, He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to this earth to die a cruel death on a cross to pay the price a HOLY GOD demands for your sins.
Roman 5:8 says, "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. God does not send someone to hell. You choose hell when you reject Jesus Christ. When you refuse God's love gift of eternal life in Jesus Christ. . .

DON’T GO TO HELL!
Millionaire Ted Turner, said in an interview,” I’m looking forward to dying and being cast into Hell. That's where I belong." You say —a fool! But friend, when you say "No" to Jesus Christ and His payment for your sin — you are saying the same thing! "Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, repent from all your sins, confess and forsake them, become a new creature in Jesus and you will be saved from the terror of hell.

Please click on this link and read on how to be genuinely saved and start new life in Jesus and pray as directed http://www.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-can-i-be-saved/270674586372252

1 Like

Re: Hell Is Forever! by Ken4Christ: 2:31am On Sep 16, 2017
FreshGreen:
HELL IS FOREVER!
Rev. 14:11: "The smoke of their TORMENT ascendeth up for EVER AND EVER: and they have NO REST DAY NOR NIGHT." Just look how the Bible warns of the eternity and permanence of hell:

everlasting fire - Matthew18:8, 25:41
everlasting punishment - Matthew 25:46
everlasting chains-Jude 1:6
eternal damnation -Mark 3:29
eternal judgment -Hebrews 6:2
eternal fire -Jude 1:7
unquenchable fire - Matthew 3:12
the fire that never shall be quenched -Mark 9:43, 44, 45, 46, 48
fire unquenchable - Luke 3:17
mist of darkness is reserved for ever - 2 Peter 2:17
the blackness of darkness for ever - Jude 1:13

What could possibly be worth eternity in hell? No wonder Jesus Christ warned so much about hell! No wonder Jesus said in Mark 8:36, "For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and LOSE HIS OWN SOUL?"

Hebrews 9:27 says, "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this THE JUDGMENT"

Friend, it is appointed unto man once to die . . . and one day — YOU will die . . .
And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments . . .

But God is a God of LOVE. . . Why would a GOD OF LOVE send me to hell? Yes, God is a GOD OF LOVE — but God is also a HOLY GOD. A HOLY GOD demands payment for sin. Otherwise God would NOT and could NOT be HOLY.

Because God is holy — sin MUST be condemned. Joshua 24:19 says, ". . he is an HOLY GOD;. . . he will NOT forgive your transgressions nor your sins."

BUT FRIEND I HAVE GOOD NEWS!
God does NOT want you in hell because hell was not made for man. Matthew 25:41 says, hell was, ". . . prepared for the devil and his angels:"

Because God is a GOD OF LOVE, and He LOVED YOU so much, He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to this earth to die a cruel death on a cross to pay the price a HOLY GOD demands for your sins.
Roman 5:8 says, "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. God does not send someone to hell. You choose hell when you reject Jesus Christ. When you refuse God's love gift of eternal life in Jesus Christ. . .

DON’T GO TO HELL!
Millionaire Ted Turner, said in an interview,” I’m looking forward to dying and being cast into Hell. That's where I belong." You say —a fool! But friend, when you say "No" to Jesus Christ and His payment for your sin — you are saying the same thing! "Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, repent from all your sins, confess and forsake them, become a new creature in Jesus and you will be saved from the terror of hell.

Please click on this link and read on how to be genuinely saved and start new life in Jesus and pray as directed http://www.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-can-i-be-saved/270674586372252

The op is correct only that hell was mistaken for Lake of fire. The present hell is a temporary place where lost souls are kept in custody awaiting final judgment. After the great white throne judgment, hell itself will be destroyed - Revelation 20:14. What is forever is actually the Lake of fire which is even worse than hell.
Re: Hell Is Forever! by YahwehPenis2: 3:05am On Sep 16, 2017
Preach it, d condom of God is near. D condom of satan is hell, a place of femdomnation. Every Tom's Dick & Allies sha go into d holey everlasting condom of Satan.

1 Like

Re: Hell Is Forever! by obinna58(m): 5:03am On Sep 16, 2017
Confused set of people
That's what happens when there is lot of contradictions in the bible grin

Choose whatever you like cos there is backup verse

2 Likes

Re: Hell Is Forever! by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 16, 2017
FreshGreen Ken4Christ

Hell is forever only in your minds.
Re: Hell Is Forever! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nothing last forever, even matter!

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Prophetic Prayer / Knocking: The Untold Story Of Jehovah's Witnesses / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(wed. 18/10/2017) Hope In These Last Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.