Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,551 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem (17584 Views)

JAMB 2023 Exam Slip Printing Begins / Help! Nin Card Printing Problem / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 16, 2017
Straight to the point.I had all the processes needed to get into the university done except that I haven't printed my original JAMB result.So I went to a CBT center to get it done.I was told that It costs #1000 online.
After successful payment,JAMB refused to provide the result.The payment was rally successful but when we try to send the result to my mail or print it out,it gives a "load report" error.

What should I do? My University screening ends in a few days.And one of the requirements is original JAMB result.
Re: JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem by captainbangz: 6:19am On Sep 16, 2017
Well, yesterday the JAMB portal is somewhat slow. Don't know if its because of too much traffic. check your status, if it still reads ''not used'' then, you can try again today.
Re: JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 16, 2017
captainbangz:
Well, yesterday the JAMB portal is somewhat slow. Don't know if its because of too much traffic. check your status, if it still reads ''not used'' then, you can try again today.
It reads approved,used

Re: JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem by captainbangz: 6:46am On Sep 16, 2017
Then, check your mailbox. If it isn't there, then sorry, you'll have to pay again.
TechEnthusiast:

It reads approved,used
Re: JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem by francisxbee: 6:54am On Sep 16, 2017
the exact same thing happened to me yesterday. I had to pay for another one
Re: JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 16, 2017
captainbangz:
Then, check your mailbox. If it isn't there, then sorry, you'll have to pay again.
The result isn't in my mailbox.And if I click on print receipt,it displays this

Re: JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 16, 2017
This is very inconvenient,all my money is budgeted

Re: JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 16, 2017
francisxbee:
the exact same thing happened to me yesterday. I had to pay for another one
Really?
Re: JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem by latuaaa: 7:30am On Sep 16, 2017
You don't have to pay for another one.. It happened to me while i was doing change of course for a candidate in my shop.i guess the jamb server is experiencing heavy traffic as of yesterday. The change of course printout refused to download. Had to use UC browser on my phone to download and reprint slip.
Re: JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 16, 2017
latuaaa:
You don't have to pay for another one.. It happened to me while i was doing change of course for a candidate in my shop.i guess the jamb server is experiencing heavy traffic as of yesterday. The change of course printout refused to download. Had to use UC browser on my phone to download and reprint slip.
It didn't work.,even as of now,when I try to click print result slip,it just displays another payment option.
Re: JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 8:00am On Sep 16, 2017
latuaaa:
please have u been able to do any change of course or institution yerstday? Cos I also worked in a cafe, yesterday the change of course portal wasn't active, it redirect to home page after clicking on it
Re: JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem by captainbangz: 8:05am On Sep 16, 2017
Thats what its been displaying since yesterday. I tried viewing my profile but couldn't. Just keep trying, too much traffic might be the cause.
TechEnthusiast:

The result isn't in my mailbox.And if I click on print receipt,it displays this
Re: JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem by danny6ix(m): 8:09am On Sep 16, 2017
I'm still trying to register for my pre-admission screening after making double payment but it keeps redirecting back to the home page.I'm afraid right now.[color=#990000][/color] kiss
Re: JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 16, 2017
captainbangz:
Thats what its been displaying since yesterday. I tried viewing my profile but couldn't. Just keep trying, too much traffic might be the cause.
Maybe
Re: JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem by Khaliyah(m): 9:05am On Sep 16, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

Maybe
Goto ur payments, where u ll see d payments u have made n click on the check status, den it ll open, no need to panic

Re: JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 16, 2017
Khaliyah:

Goto ur payments, where u ll see d payments u have made n click on the check status, den it ll open, no need to panic
It doesn't show

Re: JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem by femmykenny: 9:40am On Sep 16, 2017
register

Re: JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem by Khaliyah(m): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2017
TechEnthusiast:
It doesn't show
Don't use opera mini to open it, use ur direct browser or chrome
Re: JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem by francisxbee: 9:44am On Sep 16, 2017
My brother nothing wey I no do yesterday.. Nothing at all came out. I just had to pay for another one cos according to them it's been used already. If you even check usage under ur profile, it'll show the payment was used successfully to print the slip. it'll even show the reg number.
I just had to pay for another one. That one was successful.
Re: JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem by zurielsam(m): 10:35am On Sep 16, 2017
i paid for my cousin yesterday evening and am able to print it
Re: JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 16, 2017
But how am I sure that it will be successful if I print another one?
Re: JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem by Khaliyah(m): 11:31am On Sep 16, 2017
TechEnthusiast:
But how am I sure that it will be successful if I print another one?
Don't pay another I had same experience yesterday, it ll reflect, do u mind if I do it for you??
Re: JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 16, 2017
Khaliyah:

Don't pay another I had same experience yesterday, it ll reflect, do u mind if I do it for you??
But I need it nothing more than today,I'm travelling to the school tomorrow.Screening is almost ending
Re: JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem by Khaliyah(m): 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

But I need it nothing more than today,I'm travelling to the school tomorrow.Screening is almost ending
can u forward ur details to me, let me help u out
Re: JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem by Jacktheripper: 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

Re: JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
Khaliyah:

Done,I had to pay once more
Re: JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem by adexxysunday(m): 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

Done,I had to pay once more

did they bring out the result after the second time
Re: JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem by michealdayo64: 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
Can I change my exam number in data correction. Cause I mistakenly inputed wrong examination number wen registering for direct entry. Pls I need an answer to this.
Re: JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem by Nobody: 3:52am On Sep 19, 2017
adexxysunday:

did they bring out the result after the second time
yes
Re: JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem by Mustiboy(m): 3:30pm On May 11, 2018
Khaliyah:

can you help me with mine, please?
Re: JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem by Khaliyah(m): 9:02pm On May 11, 2018
Mustiboy:
can you help me with mine, please?
Send ur details
Re: JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem by Mustiboy(m): 9:20pm On May 11, 2018
Khaliyah:

Send ur details
Jamb email: mustyBobby@gmail.com
Password : mustiboy

Attached is a screenshot of the incessant emails I get

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video : Student Turn Biology Class To Sex Fiesta / Ignore Notice To Shave Beards - BSU Management Reacts To Beards Controversy / Delsu Second Batch Admission List 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.