Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week (8290 Views)

After Slaughtering Okadabooks, Will Okechukwu Ofili Slaughter Writers' Creativit / Don't Fall Into The Trap Of Okadabooks! / Servia: An Okadabooks Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 17, 2017
zulex880:
Meanwhile I searched every in Google and this is the only seun picture i could find angry sad
Not looking bad.
Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by BALLOSKI: 10:16am On Sep 17, 2017
YourWife:

Are u sure? He's a fine boy fa.... shocked
ke yar arewa!
Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by Klare(f): 10:28am On Sep 17, 2017
kokomaster3d:

My brother Seun is a media shy CEO and an introvert and an Atheist. His last seen picture is even more than 10 years ago. You can never see Seun in the public.

He goes public you won't just know it is him... He is quite and humble... Or let say shy.. I am sure he has reasons for not wanting to be known..

The picture uo there will be like 15yrs sef..

Now he looks alittle bit on the big side and has hair's on his chest and legs
Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by Beosten(m): 11:00am On Sep 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
An average Nairalander is a lazy reader cheesy

Pearl05 not inclusive.
Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by tosyne2much(m): 11:12am On Sep 17, 2017
Beosten:

Pearl05 not inclusive.
Clap for yourself
Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by iLegendd(m): 11:50am On Sep 17, 2017
Good news. When I grow up I want to be a writer. Tosyne2much will you be my mentor?
Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by tosyne2much(m): 11:52am On Sep 17, 2017
iLegendd:
Good news. When I grow up I want to be a writer. Tosyne2much will you be my mentor?
Eeeehyah... You mean you like the way I write?
Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by kokomaster3d: 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
Klare:

He goes public you won't just know it is him... He is quite and humble... Or let say shy.. I am sure he has reasons for not wanting to be known..

Have you seen Seun in real life.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by TheSpellChecker: 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
djemillionia:
Am a blogger

Blogger that writes "Am" instead of "I am" or simply just "I'm", is that one a blogger?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by iLegendd(m): 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
Eeeehyah... You mean you like the way I write?
Lemme think. I only have one compliment to give today and sadly, it's not your turn yet, so no. lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by iLegendd(m): 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
TheSpellChecker:

Blogger that writes "Am" instead of "I am" or simply just "I'm", is that one a blogger?
grin
Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by tosyne2much(m): 1:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
iLegendd:
Lemme think. I only have one compliment to give today and sadly, it's not your turn yet, so no. lipsrsealed
I can't wait oooo cheesy
Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by YourWife(f): 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
An average Nairalander is a lazy reader cheesy

Haba naa... That epistle was too long naa... Imagine. Even when I was preparing for viva sef I no read long epistles lile this embarassed
Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by YourWife(f): 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
BALLOSKI:
ke yar arewa!

I na ji dei. Woni ne ke koya mun hausawa... Ama ni Nyamiri ne cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by tosyne2much(m): 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
YourWife:

Haba naa... That epistle was too long naa... Imagine. Even when I was preparing for viva sef I no read long epistles lile this embarassed
It's voluminous I must say
Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by YourWife(f): 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's voluminous I must say

Thanks for understanding smiley
Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by Klare(f): 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
kokomaster3d:

Have you seen Seun in real life.

Yes that should be 2013
Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by TMDavidWest(f): 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
Thank you @Divepen1

1 Like

Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by thewritingtodo(m): 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
YourWife:

Are u sure? He's a fine boy fa.... shocked

Ant'you married? grin
Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by thewritingtodo(m): 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
TheSpellChecker:

True to your name.. hmmm cheesy
Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by itsandi(m): 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
Congratulations Prettyspicey!
Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by itsandi(m): 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
Congratulations Prettyspicey! Enjoy cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by YourWife(f): 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
thewritingtodo:

Ant'you married? grin
Of course I am married tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by BALLOSKI: 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
YourWife:

I na ji dei. Woni ne ke koya mun hausawa... Ama ni Nyamiri ne cheesy
Allah sarki! Waye yake koyamiki? Yayi kyau . Amma kina zama a arewa ko?
Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by thewritingtodo(m): 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
YourWife:

Of course I am married tongue

Lol. Gotchya! Was yanking your chain dear.
Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by YourWife(f): 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
BALLOSKI:
Allah sarki! Waye yake koyamiki? Yayi kyau . Amma kina zama a arewa ko?

I na a zama a Abuja... Ama dei Abeokuta da Enugu hanya na ne
Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by Biodun1929(m): 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
Klare:

How do you know he has hair on his chest and legs? Have you seen him nakedd before?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by YourWife(f): 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
thewritingtodo:

Lol. Gotchya! Was yanking your chain dear.

I said he is a fine "BOY"... Not fine man. Besides, who said I canor compliment sombori because I am married? See... Don't coman corrupt me oo... Seun is a fine boy; dazol!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by Divepen1(m): 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
TMDavidWest:
Thank you @Divepen1
You're Welcome.
Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by Klare(f): 5:06am On Sep 19, 2017
Biodun1929:

How do you know he has hair on his chest and legs? Have you seen him nakedd before?

If you ask me who i go ask
Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by PrettySpicey(f): 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
itsandi:
Congratulations Prettyspicey!
thank you
Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by Klare(f): 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
Biodun1929:

No can't someone be shirtless on short again in peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Passion Is Greater Than Talent. / Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas / My First Semester Experience As A Unilag Undergraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.