Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Does Someone Loose His/her BVN When Closing Bank Account? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does Someone Loose His/her BVN When Closing Bank Account? (6561 Views)

How Can I Get My Bvn Print Out? / Nairabet CEO Oloye Akin Alabi Loose His Father Chief Alabi / How To Hack Bank Account With BVN (bank Verification Number) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Someone Loose His/her BVN When Closing Bank Account? by SeventyRC: 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
pls I want to close my gtbank account. Will my Bvn b blocked also?
Re: Does Someone Loose His/her BVN When Closing Bank Account? by pasqal09: 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
SeventyRC:
pls I want to close my gtbank account. Will my Bvn b blocked also?

No It wont
Re: Does Someone Loose His/her BVN When Closing Bank Account? by SeventyRC: 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
pasqal09:

No It wont
thanks for ur response.
Re: Does Someone Loose His/her BVN When Closing Bank Account? by SeventyRC: 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
pasqal09:

No It wont
thanks bro. I just confirmed. It can't affect d Bvn
Re: Does Someone Loose His/her BVN When Closing Bank Account? by Nobody: 7:49am On May 06, 2020
Hi bankers I am also considering closing an account I’d like to know if You want to update the bvn And you closed the account where you were registered Will it now be moved to your new bank or will it stay with the old bank Because I must close it

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Of The Latest Sex Church In Tanzania Advice Women Not To Be Jealous When / Ghanaian Barren Woman Gave Birth To A Baby Girl At The Age Of 82 ─ Photos / Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.