Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

I Nearly Fell Into This Scam. Beware Of It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Nearly Fell Into This Scam. Beware Of It (1300 Views)

Bgfundz.com is a scam beware / Is This Scam Or Real? / Paddy Adenuga: "I Nearly Acquired Chevron Netherlands At 29" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Nearly Fell Into This Scam. Beware Of It by honestprofits: 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
Beware of this scam. i told one of my friends who said that he wanted join HYIP investment so that he can make fast money. He had this to say: You still do it the old "push 'n' start" way? I can bet.?

There is nothing like get-rich-quick.

one of the laws of the universe is the law of hardwork. But beyond hard work, you must learn the skills of making a legitimate income .

A colorally of this law states that you cannot make legitimate income unless you sell something

Yes you are working hard. But are you selling something? That is the difference between hard work and smart work.

The rich sell three things:
1. Their knowledge
2. Their skills/talent
3. Their services

Do not be scammed into dubious online businesses like high yield investment programs. They will not last

Except you're mentored and well trained.

... chances are you still go about your mini importation and ecommerce business the old boring profit-sucking way.

Or may be, you're just confused about how to start?

Whichever?

One thing is certain - you don't want to waste your time, money and energy.

Just click here and I will let you into my world: www.welfaresolution.com.ng
Re: I Nearly Fell Into This Scam. Beware Of It by nairanaira12: 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
You think you are sharp or smart? Not at all. You try putting down one merhod of making money in order to promote your own? You did it in the dullest, most childish way I have ever seen.

8 Likes

Re: I Nearly Fell Into This Scam. Beware Of It by jpride(m): 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
This ur post no make sense..........
You are only trying to create publicity of ur site
Re: I Nearly Fell Into This Scam. Beware Of It by promisedwealth(m): 7:09am On Sep 17, 2017
stupid monkey i thought you had something reasonable to say ...I can't wait to slap the devil off you for making me waste my data you stupid once more

1 Like

Re: I Nearly Fell Into This Scam. Beware Of It by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
chia u don fall your hand, no allow your leg to fall join.
Re: I Nearly Fell Into This Scam. Beware Of It by funkazelik(m): 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
if you need to toast my girlfriend..dont tarnish my integrity or degrade characters..just try her in your own ways..if you think she has a buzy pussy..she fall for you na your luck.
your are lucky your adress wasnt on that non entity post

(1) (Reply)

Best Deal As Black Friday Is Here Again / How To Make $1,000 Monthly Online Without Stress / Business Revolution In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.