Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Purebreed Boerboel Dog Needed Urgently!!! Any Sellers? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Purebreed Boerboel Dog Needed Urgently!!! Any Sellers? (950 Views)

How Do I Make My Boerboel Dog More Aggressive / My Boerboel Dog Has 8 Breast Teats For 10 Puppies / My Boerboel Dog Killed These 3 Snakes In 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Purebreed Boerboel Dog Needed Urgently!!! Any Sellers? by TopDogNaija(m): 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hello everyone. Is there anyone in this forum who is willing to sell me a puppy boerboel at a reasonable price. I've been surfing olx and jiji for good boerboels but I can't find any within my bugdet. Moreover, People don't seem to tell the truth about there boerbeols whether there pure or not.
Please, if you have pure boerboels just contact me on whatsapp. 08097534595

Any of this species are also accepted:
*Bloodhound
*bullmastiff
*boerboels
Purebreeds only, PLEASE! Thank you
Re: Purebreed Boerboel Dog Needed Urgently!!! Any Sellers? by Kovu(m): 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
TopDogNaija:
Hello everyone. Is there anyone in this forum who is willing to sell me a puppy boerboel at a reasonable price. I've been surfing olx and jiji for good boerboels but I can't find any within my bugdet. Moreover, People don't seem to tell the truth about there boerbeols whether there pure or not.

*Bloodhound
*bullmastiff
*boerboels

What is your budget? That determines the kind of quality you can afford.
Re: Purebreed Boerboel Dog Needed Urgently!!! Any Sellers? by TopDogNaija(m): 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
#40k
Re: Purebreed Boerboel Dog Needed Urgently!!! Any Sellers? by Kovu(m): 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: Purebreed Boerboel Dog Needed Urgently!!! Any Sellers? by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 17, 2017
TopDogNaija:
#40k

That budget is small but speak to bobbysaxy
Re: Purebreed Boerboel Dog Needed Urgently!!! Any Sellers? by horlams: 10:45am On Sep 17, 2017
You can't get a good boerboel for 40k. Up your budget to about 80k or get a good quality gsd or lhasa. those are well within your budget. Don't buy a dog you won't be happy to share it's picture
Re: Purebreed Boerboel Dog Needed Urgently!!! Any Sellers? by Kovu(m): 11:43am On Sep 17, 2017
horlams:
You can't get a good boerboel for 40k. Up your budget to about 80k or get a good quality gsd or lhasa. those are well within your budget. Don't buy a dog you won't be happy to share it's picture

Very very correct. If you buy a 40k Boerboel puppy, it will grow into an adult of that quality. Take the pain to buy a puppy that will grow into a dog you'll be proud of. Take your time. You don't have to rush it.
Re: Purebreed Boerboel Dog Needed Urgently!!! Any Sellers? by CarlJhonson: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
TopDogNaija:

*Bloodhound
*bullmastiff
*boerboels
If you go to Jiji then be ready to bargain.
Re: Purebreed Boerboel Dog Needed Urgently!!! Any Sellers? by aywhy93(m): 12:55am On Sep 18, 2017
horlams:

Horlams and Kovu already hit the nail on the head for you. In fact, with that 80k self, you go still need to shine your eyes. I had 50K when I wanted to get my Boerboel, I know it's impossible. I raised 80K and when I saw the rubbish pups everywhere and didn't see what I liked. I just chilled and when I later saw the perfect taste, I got it for a huge amount, over exceeded my budget. Till today, I'm happy I did. wink
Re: Purebreed Boerboel Dog Needed Urgently!!! Any Sellers? by BeardedKarma(m): 2:58am On Sep 18, 2017
TopDogNaija:

*Bloodhound
*bullmastiff
*boerboels

A neighbour that breeds dogs buys from this Ghana vet in Ghana. I think they get theirs from the US. But they are pure, the vets that treat them confirms it.

https://www.olx.com.gh/item/female-african-boerbeol-iid-1050330581
https://www.olx.com.gh/item/female-boerbeol-iid-1050330608
https://www.olx.com.gh/item/african-boerboel-puppy-iid-1050330549

(1) (Reply)

If You Are To Come To Life As An Animal, What Will You Like To Be And Reason / Adorable And Affordable Female Lhasa Aspo Puppy 4sale / Best Boerboel Pups Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.