Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

I Need Advice, I Want To Buy Toyota Spider. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Advice, I Want To Buy Toyota Spider. (4223 Views)

Please How Much Is It Going To Cost Me To Buy Toyota Camry 2001 Model. / I Want To Buy Toyota Hiace Engine / 6 Exceptional Reasons To Buy Toyota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice, I Want To Buy Toyota Spider. by Headlaw(m): 1:09am On Sep 17, 2017
Please I'm considering buying a Toyota Spider, but I don't know much about the car. Can anyone help.
Re: I Need Advice, I Want To Buy Toyota Spider. by tempex88(m): 5:00am On Sep 17, 2017
Btw 1.5m and 2m depends on year of manufacture and car quality
Re: I Need Advice, I Want To Buy Toyota Spider. by bravolad(m): 6:40am On Sep 17, 2017
Headlaw:
Please I'm considering buying a Toyota Spider, but I don't know much about the car. Can anyone help.

Your quest is a vague one...What do you mean by Toyota Spider? You need to be clear with your question. You have neither mentioned the car model or the specific thing you want in a car. If my understanding serves me right - there are different year models in this category.

When looking at a car, what exactly are your concerns; maintenance, durability, availability of spare parts, technical know how, reliability, cost etc. The list is inexhaustible.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Advice, I Want To Buy Toyota Spider. by Headlaw(m): 6:42am On Sep 17, 2017
tempex88:

Nice, what are the specifications
Re: I Need Advice, I Want To Buy Toyota Spider. by Headlaw(m): 6:45am On Sep 17, 2017
bravolad:

Your quest is a vague one...What do you mean by Toyota Spider? You need to be clear with your question. You have neither mentioned the car model or the specific thing you want in a car. If my understanding serves me right - there are different year models in this category.

When looking at a car, what exactly are your concerns; maintenance, durability, availability of spare parts, technical know how, reliability, cost etc. The list is inexhaustible.

Thanks for the response, that's why I needed guidance. What are the specifications of Toyota Spider?
Re: I Need Advice, I Want To Buy Toyota Spider. by bravolad(m): 7:11am On Sep 17, 2017
Headlaw:

Thanks for the response, that's why I needed guidance. What are the specifications of Toyota Spider?

Just type "Review of 2007 to 2011 Toyota Camry" in google and you will have numerous literature to review.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice, I Want To Buy Toyota Spider. by Damolux01(m): 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
bravolad:

Just type "Review of 2007 to 2011 Toyota Camry" in google and you will have numerous literature to review.
Which area range is Muscle since Spider is 07 to 11...Can see we make that mistake alot!
Re: I Need Advice, I Want To Buy Toyota Spider. by Mrkumareze(m): 5:01am On Sep 22, 2017
It's a smooth ride if you live in a good motorable area . Been using mine for 3 years (although not regularly) $ haven't developed any Engine faults . Just normal servicing like brake, oil and refilling AC. If you live in a rough area where roads are terrible and driving is quite rough, just forget it. The bomber and body isn't meant for rough places

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice, I Want To Buy Toyota Spider. by Headlaw(m): 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mrkumareze:
It's a smooth ride if you live in a good motorable area . Been using mine for 3 years (although not regularly) $ haven't developed any Engine faults . Just normal servicing like brake, oil and refilling AC. If you live in a rough area where roads are terrible and driving is quite rough, just forget it. The bomber and body isn't meant for rough places

Which of the Toyota spider are using?
Re: I Need Advice, I Want To Buy Toyota Spider. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
Which one is Toyota spider? Why can't op just enough specific? Is spider a Corolla, Camry or Avalon? What year?
Re: I Need Advice, I Want To Buy Toyota Spider. by CarReg(m): 8:18am On Sep 25, 2017
MR2 Spyder Pro - lower repair costs
better fuel economy
cheaper tires
lower initial cost to buy
more reliable
People sometimes mistake it for a Porsche (is this a pro or a con?)

MR2 Con - Noisy harsh motor
NO TRUNK SPACE
Poor handling compared to Boxster - I never found the MR2 as tossable as its low weight suggests and I had good tires on the thing.
Low power

Please, buy one and we are here to help you register it..... 24 hours Registration and delivery

New Vehicle Reg | Change of ownership | Papers Renewal @CarRegNG

Patronizing a corporate organization for vehicle papers renewal guarantees original vehicle documentations.

Value Propositions:
| Payment on delivery | Delivery within 6 hours (Renewal) | Door step delivery Nationwide | 24 hours delivery (New Registration)| 5 days delivery (Change of ownership)|

Our office location: 14a Bayo Dejonwo St. Maryland Ikeja, Lagos.
Our web address: www.carreg.com.ng
Our Phone number: 09090166704

https://carreg.com.ng/product-list.php?pg1-cid48.html | 09090144706

Re: I Need Advice, I Want To Buy Toyota Spider. by Headlaw(m): 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
greenhulk:
Which one is Toyota spider? Why can't op just enough specific? Is spider a Corolla, Camry or Avalon? What year?

Toyota Camry
Re: I Need Advice, I Want To Buy Toyota Spider. by computerglobal(m): 9:52am On Oct 04, 2017
Headlaw:

Toyota Camry

Funny names given to vehicles by nigerians.

Buyer:Do you have big daddy?

no be only big daddy na big mummy you go see grin

Tell us the year,make and model

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice, I Want To Buy Toyota Spider. by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 04, 2017
Headlaw:

Toyota Camry

Do u mean 1995 Toyota Camry?
Re: I Need Advice, I Want To Buy Toyota Spider. by hakeem4(m): 7:12pm On Jan 29
tempex88:
id really love to buy one now grin

(1) (Reply)

A/c Condenser Gets Very Hot Yet A/c Not Cooling Well / Only 25% Of Vehicles In Nigeria Are Insured – FRSC, NIA / What's D Use Of This In My Tiny Light Camry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.