Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,880 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

How Many Years Have You Spent In Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Many Years Have You Spent In Programming (1374 Views)

What Made You Pick Interest In Programming / Do Certificates Matter In Programming / Differences Between Testing And Debugging In Programming Of Software Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Years Have You Spent In Programming by AfricaNigerian: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2017
dot
Re: How Many Years Have You Spent In Programming by AfricaNigerian: 8:19am On Sep 17, 2017
Some people will start lying now that they have spent up to 20years in programming meanwhile they are just 19yrs of age.

drop your lies ABEG!
Re: How Many Years Have You Spent In Programming by seunny4lif(m): 9:15am On Sep 17, 2017
I started taking it seriously for almost 2 months now
Re: How Many Years Have You Spent In Programming by abootoyyib(m): 9:24am On Sep 17, 2017
I've spent roughly 3 days (newbie)..struggling with HTML 5 and CSS...self tutoring...willing to be of help...whatsapp 08075506993

1 Like

Re: How Many Years Have You Spent In Programming by AfricaNigerian: 11:54am On Sep 17, 2017
seunny4lif:
I started taking it seriously for almost 2 months now
nice one.
Re: How Many Years Have You Spent In Programming by AfricaNigerian: 11:55am On Sep 17, 2017
abootoyyib:
I've spent roughly 3 days (newbie)..struggling with HTML 5 and CSS...self tutoring...willing to be of help...whatsapp 08075506993
God crown ya effort mehn.
Re: How Many Years Have You Spent In Programming by seunny4lif(m): 11:56am On Sep 17, 2017
cool cool cool
AfricaNigerian:
nice one.
Re: How Many Years Have You Spent In Programming by frankg1(m): 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
currently in my second year.

C#, Python, Asp.Net, Arduino
Re: How Many Years Have You Spent In Programming by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
frankg1:
Me too
Re: How Many Years Have You Spent In Programming by rayyspark(m): 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
Currently four years now having these Skill set : HTML5, CSS3,BOOTSTRAP, JAVASCRIPT, JQUERY, PHP, LARAVEL, MYSQL, VB.NET, C#... Hopefully, I Will keep the great passion burning.
Re: How Many Years Have You Spent In Programming by AfricaNigerian: 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
frankg1:
C#, Python, Asp.Net, Arduino
i guess you should be a professional.
Re: How Many Years Have You Spent In Programming by AfricaNigerian: 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
rayyspark:
Currently four years now having these Skill set :
HTML5, CSS3,BOOTSTRAP, JAVASCRIPT, JQUERY, PHP, LARAVEL, MYSQL, VB.NET, C#...
Hopefully, I Will keep the great passion burning.
OMG! i'm sure you can do anything with codes.
Re: How Many Years Have You Spent In Programming by rayyspark(m): 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
AfricaNigerian:
OMG! i'm sure you can do anything with codes.
Playing around with them when the need arise.
Re: How Many Years Have You Spent In Programming by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 19, 2017
7 months now, i started with java and now i'm moving to android. so fun, but debugging is the major wahala of programming, it could be semi colon that cause bugs that one would spend whole day looking for it
Re: How Many Years Have You Spent In Programming by crunchyDope(m): 9:14am On Sep 20, 2017
3 years!
1 and half years was wasted on bash!
now am omini
Re: How Many Years Have You Spent In Programming by AfricaNigerian: 6:22am On Sep 21, 2017
You guys have really tried, the committment and everything.

(1) (Reply)

Names and Numbers Of Bad App Developers/programmers in Nigeria / Web Developer Needed / How To Become A Software Engineer Even Without A University Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.