Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,709 members, 7,840,773 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Please Help My Mum Is Dying - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help My Mum Is Dying (28195 Views)

The Doctors Want To Amputate My Mum's Leg. Advice Needed / Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks / How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by Frankicent(m): 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hey I understand how you feel.. Sorry. Judging from your explanation. Her illness defile medical solution. You should already know it's spiritual. Probably a demonic attack. She might be really strong woman.
see am no pastor, prophet am just a regular guy... I got a book and I think you should get it too.
"VESSELS OF HONOR " written by Rebecca Brown, MD... her case might be DEMONIC WOUNDS. She listed four type..

• DIRECT PHYSICAL DAMAGE
• POISONING
• INSERT
• ILLNESS.

Rebecca brown MD. a strong Christian and an exorcist had an attack... After medication failed she contact the holy spirit he gave her insight to cause of her illness which was spiritual...

Like I said am not a pastor try to get the book it will give you more insight about the spiritual world.

2: it might be your mom is holding back to something only she knows... Get her to talk to God... Bro get spiritual strong. Pray,fast, put on the armour of God, ask help directly from the holy spirit.. God is not quiet ... Your lack of strenght and in God will only cause more harm...

3: Not all pastor or prophet have the gift of the holy spirit. Any that tells you he will get cured through him.. is a liar... No one has the power to command or forcefully ask for power from God.. Any who does miracle regularly might not be from God ooo... Most will only put more demons and claim God has healed her. Unaware he sent more forces to cause harm.... Take her to a really man of God... I don't know who can't I not God...

Please get the book " VESSEL OF HONOR" by Rebecca brown MD. You will understand more... What I wrote are based on her work from the holy spirit

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by Amicable24: 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
jrerico1:
Hello Nairalanders

Please don't be offended by my choice of words here because right now as type am in full tears and I hope to find my solution here.
My mun has been sick since 2006 to an unknown sickness and she is dying slowly. We have been to the best hospitals around Delta state (Ubth, Westend, Ogara. Just to mention a few) through out the time of this illness but they have been no out come or what so ever. We have visited the SCOAN on several occasions and almost all the churches around although we are roman Catholic but they have been no solution. We have also gone deep traditionally but we are really confuse right now. I have never seen something like this as am on tears now.

My mum is a devoted Christian and the best Mum Alive, but it seems God has forgotten about us. How will a good woman be on sick for so long? My dad is now feed up of the issue and I can smell it, that he has tried enough to revive her health but she wasn't married nor created like this.

My mum is a mother of 7 children and am the 1st child, I won't give up on her. I am ready to still go extra miles. We heard they are standard hospitals in jigawa so am currently doing a research on that now because this morning her breath is been ceased and she is excreting thick blood from her mouth through out the night.

Please Nairalander I will really appreciate if I can get any standard hospital here in Nigeria, or Any church that can attend to this issue or even a witch doctor because we have been to almost all the churches.

Thanks.

Sorry about your mum's health.. I pray God's healing on her.

There is no need going from church to church, witch doctors' homes etc. If you still have a heart for God, I think it's high time you sincerely give your life to Jesus Christ.

Go to God in prayers (you can as well do some fasting on her behalf because some conditions require fasting and prayers). Have faith in God and trust Him to completely heal your mum. Don't doubt God's existence; many testify of His existence and awesomeness and they are true.

I am a living witness that God exists and He still heals any kind of sickness/ailment.

It's time you and your household seek God's face instead of running from one place to another without any positive result.

I pray for God's total healing on your mum and may His salvation come to your house even today, in Jesus' Name, Amen.
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
Op put your hands on her head and make decree(s) now in thy name above names.

I know you doubt God exists. But do as I have told you.

Celebrate thereafter
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by rosieluv(f): 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
optional1:

lolz

let him take his mom back to her root (her church)

they made a costly mistake by going all rounded churches seeking for what is already in their front weytin for them to grab it..

can't believe some churches requested for money tho
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by optional1(f): 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
rosieluv:

can't believe some churches requested for money tho

was hoping to see your name on the list but still can't find it.. What happened You pulled out or what

Please don't say you not interested in it oh...
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by rosieluv(f): 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
optional1:

was hoping to see your name on the list but still can't find it.. What happened You pulled out or what

Please don't say you not interested in it oh...

Lol am not interested, why are you not contesting
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by optional1(f): 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
you not interested i pray oh...

rosieluv:
Lol am not interested, why are you not contesting

i refuse cos i want others like you to have same opportunity.... And also i'm very busy at this time of the year...
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by rosieluv(f): 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
optional1:
you not interested i pray oh...

i refuse cos i want others like you to have same opportunity....
And also i'm very busy at this time of the year...
Lol am also very busy dear, maybe another time
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by optional1(f): 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
rosieluv:
Lol am also very busy dear, maybe another time

another time hmmm maybe i might have deactivated or no longer active... Maybe my twins girl will compete by then who knows...
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by rosieluv(f): 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
optional1:

another time hmmm
maybe i might have deactivated or no longer active...
Maybe my twins girl will compete by then who knows...

Lol are you pregnant?
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by cescky(m): 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
czarina:
can you send Hagin's books to me? I'd really appreciate... The ones on miraculous healing...

yes id love to, ill need your mail adress, their soft copies
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by czarina(f): 6:20am On Sep 19, 2017
cescky:

yes id love to, ill need your mail adress, their soft copies
Thanks
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by cescky(m): 8:01am On Sep 19, 2017
czarina:
Thanks

you welcome

for some reason, mails from nairaland arent accessible for me, that no on your profile is it on whatsapp?, because am trying to whatsapp you
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by czarina(f): 8:04am On Sep 19, 2017
cescky:

you welcome

for some reason, mails from nairaland arent accessible for me, that no on your profile is it on whatsapp?, because am trying to whatsapp you
not on whatsapp... But you could send ur whatsapp number through it .
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by herbembassy(m): 9:14am On Sep 19, 2017
I was born into the family that under the traditional proper use of root and leaves and herbs for curing all sort of human ailment.What is the nature of her sickness
jrerico1:
Hello Nairalanders

Please don't be offended by my choice of words here because right now as type am in full tears and I hope to find my solution here.
My mun has been sick since 2006 to an unknown sickness and she is dying slowly. We have been to the best hospitals around Delta state (Ubth, Westend, Ogara. Just to mention a few) through out the time of this illness but they have been no out come or what so ever. We have visited the SCOAN on several occasions and almost all the churches around although we are roman Catholic but they have been no solution. We have also gone deep traditionally but we are really confuse right now. I have never seen something like this as am on tears now.

My mum is a devoted Christian and the best Mum Alive, but it seems God has forgotten about us. How will a good woman be on sick for so long? My dad is now feed up of the issue and I can smell it, that he has tried enough to revive her health but she wasn't married nor created like this.

My mum is a mother of 7 children and am the 1st child, I won't give up on her. I am ready to still go extra miles. We heard they are standard hospitals in jigawa so am currently doing a research on that now because this morning her breath is been ceased and she is excreting thick blood from her mouth through out the night.

Please Nairalander I will really appreciate if I can get any standard hospital here in Nigeria, or Any church that can attend to this issue or even a witch doctor because we have been to almost all the churches.

Thanks.
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by herbembassy(m): 9:16am On Sep 19, 2017
I was born into the family that understands the traditional proper use of root and leaves and herbs for curing all sort of human ailment.What is the nature of your mum sickness
jrerico1:
Hello Nairalanders

Thanks.
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by cheyi(m): 9:28am On Sep 19, 2017
Go to you-tube,search for Prophet Marcus Tibetan sermons,there you will get his phone number.. Or just google his name,look for his Nigeria phone number. He is currently in Nigeria. He travels around a lot. He is not interested in your money but be rest assured of a final solution. He doesn't pick his phone easily because he is a very busy man but don't give up.keep calling till he picks...
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by modaink333: 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
brandon180:

Dude shut the fvck up...wah do u mean power of rosary..since when did rosary become God..una go jst dey worship idol..
your brain is sick, so shall it be forever till you apologize to Mother Mary OK.
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by brandon180(m): 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
modaink333:
your brain is sick, so shall it be forever till you apologize to Mother Mary OK.
God forbid..i dnt owe anybody an apology..
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by modaink333: 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
brandon180:

God forbid..i dnt owe anybody an apology..
you know there is power in her that's why u said God forbid... Assuming their isn't, you wouldn't have said so. Mean while apologize or face the latter consequence.. No body messes with my mother, the mother of God and get away with it.
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by brandon180(m): 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
modaink333:
you know there is power in her that's why u said God forbid... Assuming their isn't, you wouldn't have said so. Mean while apologize or face the latter consequence.. No body messes with my mother, the mother of God and get away with it.
Dude i knw she is d mother of God, bt worshipping her image..dude thats idolatry and dat
''Holy mary pray for us'' thin u guys usually said..since when did mary become d mediaator between God and man..dude check ur bible very well..

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by modaink333: 9:24am On Nov 13, 2017
brandon180:

Dude i knw she is d mother of God, bt worshipping her image..dude thats idolatry and dat
''Holy mary pray for us'' thin u guys usually said..since when did mary become d mediaator between God and man..dude check ur bible very well..
can't you pray to God for me? If you can, what more about the mother of God?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Real Life Lessons I Learnt From An Injury I Had 6 Years Ago, But Treating Today. / COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi / Nancy Abu-Bonsrah Becomes First Black Female Neurosurgeon At US University. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.