Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. (2342 Views)

Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? / Download 47 Free Ebooks & Mp3 Audios By Kenneth E. Hagin On Faith, Healing, / Covid-19 And End Of Faith Healing? - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by MaziOmenuko: 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
DeadRat:
i Have Gone Passed The Stage Of Arguing With Athiests.

In a crowd of tens of thousands at redemption camp, you happen to see a lady handicapped. Then when ministration started amidst the crowd and amidst several miracles happening around you simultaneously, you happen to still see the handicapped lady healed.

So many coincidence, but I guess you are soo sure she was healed.
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
This girl ( AIDS ) issue, prayed and fasted extensively over a nine months period...turned out negative after the experience.. She's alive till today
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 16, 2017
supersystemsnig:
This girl ( AIDS ) issue, prayed and fasted extensively over a nine months period...turned out negative after the experience.. She's alive till today
It's possible she didn't have the virus in the first place.
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:

Lol...Someone that stayed with me

I won't brag about my CV...I have a series...Anyways she's doing fine now..Taught her for a while...Now the best student in her class
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 16, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Lol...Someone that stayed with me

I won't brag about my CV...I have a series...Anyways she's doing fine now..Taught her for a while...Now the best student in her class
What if there was a mix-up with the test results?
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:

After over 2 years?
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 16, 2017
supersystemsnig:

After over 2 years?
Seeing is believing.
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
you Talk Like An Athiest
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
you Talk Like An Athiest
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
Seeing is believing.
what Do You Really Want. Prove Of God or Prove That Miracles Happen
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 16, 2017
DeadRat:
what Do You Really Want. Prove Of God or Prove That Miracles Happen
Both.
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
Both.
Interesting! Do You Believe The Bible?
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 16, 2017
DeadRat:
Interesting! Do You Believe The Bible?
Do I?I find it uninteresting and gory.
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
Do I?I find it uninteresting and gory.
Gory? Why That
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 16, 2017
DeadRat:
Gory? Why That
So many wars in the old testament.
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
So many wars in the old testament.
I Would Like To Ask, from Where Did You That Doubtin The Bible
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 16, 2017
DeadRat:
I Would Like To Ask, from Where Did You That Doubtin The Bible
Huh?
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
Huh?
where Exactly Did You Start feelin The Bible Was Borin and Probably a Made Up Story
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 16, 2017
DeadRat:
where Exactly Did You Start feelin The Bible Was Borin and Probably a Made Up Story
I can't remember.
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by OtemAtum: 11:04am On Oct 16, 2017
DeadRat:
at Rccg... Redemption camp... 3years Back... Pastor Adeboye said Let The Holy Spirit Take Over... In 5secs there Was Screaming and Celebrations as a Crippled old Woman Got Up and Started Walking, a Man Who Got Stroke Was Was Up And Active

Oh, I have seen that false miracle in the inner world. Hahahaha cheesy More of such will be revealed in the DOCTUFOS of truth. For the so-called crippled woman, was she on wheelchair? If she waswants on wheelchair and she rose up, it is the easiest miracle to perform. This is how: get a wheelchair and look for someone with funny twisted legs who can still walk or limp. Get him to sit on the wheelchair and pray. Let him rise up while you are praying. That's settled.
For stroke stuff, it can be easily acted. Anybody ajepako suffering person can walk in slow motion and then begin to walk well immediately after the mention of the scam name Jesus.

See below for how Yiga made up miracles

Doctufos: Otem Erectus 216:16-35

16. Now I shall involve little children of three to five years in this. And by the innocent and tenderness of such children, no one shall suspect them to be acting. Indeed they shall not even act, but they shall appear as natural as possible.
17. Now Yiga said, I shall go and find a child whose sleep is as serious as death. And this shall I use to perform my miracles. For there are children who sleeps so deeper, moving not their bodies in sleep.
18. And to wake them up, shall it not take the sprinkling of water continuously on their faces? And some of them do not wake up easily but by kicking and beating them hard.
19. Now Yiga went and sought for a mother whose child can sleep soundly without snoring. And he said to her, bring your child when he is asleep. And I shall see if what I have planned shall work out.
20. And if it does, then consider yourself wealthy already. Now Miremba was a very poor homo who lived in a village at Kampal. And she said, man of god, do whatever you wish with my child.
21. And when the child was fast asleep, Yiga said, bring him to me and lay him on the floor. And Miremba did so. And the child did not know anything, for he slept deeply as his manner was.
22. And Yiga pulled off the cloth of the little child such that he was naked, yet he did not move his body. And Yiga poured water on his body and he began to awake slowly. And Yiga said, I shall try him two more times and if it is the same, then your child shall fetch you money and make you rich.
23. So Yiga tried the child two more times when he was asleep. And it was the same.
24. Now Yiga went and declared a crusade in the whole of Buganda. And the woman sat in his office with the baby until he was asleep. And when he had slept deeply, she brought the baby to the midst of the people and began to cry about, my son is dead!
25. And Yiga said, unstrap him from your back and lay him down on the bare floor, for God is going to do a miracle today. And she did so, weeping. And Yiga pulled off the cloth of the little baby, yet he did not awake.
26. And Yiga said to his servants, give me a bottle of the holy water. And when they had given him, he opened it and began to pray into it.
27. And he said, god of Abrahama, Isaak and Yacob, let your power be seen today and let the whole world know that you are God. And Yiga poured the water on the face of the child continually, shouting the name of Jesus.
28. And the child awake, weeping. And it was all natural, for it did not appear as anything stated, for the child was ignorant of all of it.
29. And the fame of Yiga spread throughout Aferk, for he began to have more members coming to his church. And he became wealthier, feeding on the money of the people who flocked to his church like sheep. For they paid tithes, offerings and bought the water for cosmic prices, thinking that the water had any power in it.
30. Now a homo whose mother was blind, when he saw what was manifested in the church of Yiga, took her blind mother there. But those who guarded Yiga did not allow the homo and her mother to meet Yiga the trickster, for they knew what they were doing.
31. And for one month, the homo and his mother kept on going to the place, spending money buying the things in the church, but they could not get to the pastor.
32. Now Yiga loved many women. And he slept with many of them. And he slept with Namazi and Kayima and Sara and Ruth and Nasitche and many other female homos of the land.
33. And many of them died in sorrow of the heart, but Yiga prospered more and more, because he had known himself to be a god who can control the minds of people and go free.
34. For the world is about minds. And those who have the minds of great thinkers and psychological richness make those of lower thinking faculty like the sheep serve and please them without any repercussion.
35. Is this not the same with a homo who knows how to tame and slaughter all manner of farm animals without any repercussion?
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by OtemAtum: 11:12am On Oct 16, 2017
DeadRat:
THE LEGS WERE CLEARLY WEAK AND COULDNT CARRY THAT BODY

See the children with weak legs below. They can all walk as you can see one of them with a bicycle. These are the type of people pastors locate and pay their parents some money to use their children.

1 Like

Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
I can't remember.
i Need You To Calm Down. Go And Read The Bible from Genesis. Am Not Saying You Should Read The Whole Bible. Start From Genesis And Read, if You misunderstand or Doubt Any Place come And Ask Me Here,or Send An Email... I Want To Prove Something To You
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by realmindz: 11:33am On Oct 16, 2017
OtemAtum:

See the children with weak legs below. They can all walk as you can see one of them with a bicycle. These are the type of people pastors locate and pay their parents some money to use their children.

You you are indeed a genius...hahahaha

Many feeble minds will fall for this trick.

Sometimes later, I can use these tricks to stage all sorts of fake miracles like the pastors do. When many feeble minds would have fallen, then I'll reveal the tricks used. This will free many gullible minds from the hands of this wolves in suits

1 Like

Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by OtemAtum: 11:40am On Oct 16, 2017
realmindz:

You you are indeed a genius...hahahaha

Many feeble minds will fall for this trick.

Sometimes later, I can use these tricks to stage all sorts of fake miracles like the pastors do. When many feeble minds would have fallen, then I'll reveal the tricks used. This will free many gullible minds from the hands of this wolves in suits

I always think of doing this trick exactly as you've just said, but you know what? Even after making your intention known, they'll still call for your head. When I was serving in the village, I saw many children who are like this. They didn't feed well, so they had thin legs, but big stomachs and thin necks. Surprisingly, their legs could carry their potbellies and their thin necks could carry their big heads.

@ deadrat, have you ever seen a kwashiokor patient before? How come his thin legs and thin necks could carry his big stomach and big head? Food for thought
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
OtemAtum:

I always think of doing this trick exactly as you've just said, but you know what? Even after making your intention known, they'll still call for your head. When I was serving in the village, I saw many children who are like this. They didn't feed well, so they had thin legs, but big stomachs and thin necks. Surprisingly, their legs could carry their potbellies and their thin necks could carry their big heads.

@ deadrat, have you ever seen a kwashiokor patient before? How come his thin legs and thin necks could carry his big stomach and big head? Food for thought
the Woman Was Not Suffering From kwashiokor. She Was Suffering From Something Else. A Sickness That Didnt Allow Her Walk. It Rendered The Legs Useless
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by realmindz: 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
DeadRat:
the Woman Was Not Suffering From kwashiokor. She Was Suffering From Something Else. A Sickness That Didnt Allow Her Walk. It Rendered The Legs Useless

oga magic does not cure people, medicine does.

Your faith healers receive the best medical attention abroad.
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by OtemAtum: 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
DeadRat:
how did you know she couldn't walk earlier? Do you know her one on one before that time? And if you actually think that was a miracle and you refuse to take all these beggars we see with paralysed leg to where they could have received their healing, then you are a very wicked being. As in eeeh...you saw that kind of miracle with your eyes and since then, you haven't helped someone in need of that by conveying him there, hmmm...
Permit me to quote the bible that says, he who knows how to do good and doeth it not, to him it is a sin.

How many lame people have you taken to Adeboye after seeing that raw meeracle?
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by realmindz: 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
OtemAtum:

All heads are connected grin
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
DeadRat:
i Need You To Calm Down. Go And Read The Bible from Genesis. Am Not Saying You Should Read The Whole Bible. Start From Genesis And Read, if You misunderstand or Doubt Any Place come And Ask Me Here,or Send An Email... I Want To Prove Something To You
I don't have the time.
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
I don't have the time.
If You Say So... Cant Help Any More
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
DeadRat:
If You Say So... Cant Help Any More
Thanks.
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by sonofluc1fer: 1:20am On Oct 17, 2017
DeadRat:
I like queer monikers - I've run through a batch myself

But why deadrat?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Recommended Day To Rest (Saturday Or Sunday?) / On the Apparent Correlation Between Religion and Social Ills / If You Could Ask God One Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.