Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. (2344 Views)

Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? / Download 47 Free Ebooks & Mp3 Audios By Kenneth E. Hagin On Faith, Healing, / Covid-19 And End Of Faith Healing? - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by OtemAtum: 2:50am On Oct 17, 2017
Tahra:
So many wars in the old testament.
The number of wars in the bible shouldn't even be an issue, because you can't write a history book without recording the wars which happened in it, but the appalling thing about the bible is that eeediot Yahweh supported and even commanded the wars, genocides, racisms, ritual killings and the killing of the disabled in the bible.
Deadrat, hope you know Yahweh did those things? cool
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:14am On Oct 17, 2017
OtemAtum:
The number of wars in the bible shouldn't even be an issue, because you can't write a history book without recording the wars which happened in it, but the appalling thing about the bible is that eeediot Yahweh supported and even commanded the wars, genocides, racisms, ritual killings and the killing of the disabled in the bible.
No insults pls.
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by OtemAtum: 6:25am On Oct 17, 2017
Tahra:
No insults pls.
which homo did I insult?
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 17, 2017
OtemAtum:
every Single thing Happened For A Reason. God Saw The Future Of Every Thing Before It Came. We May Not Be Grateful For Those Wars But It has Indeed Saved Our Present World From Alot Of Things. So Many Times The Israelites negotiated With Enemies God Was Against, they Saw The Consequences Of Their Disobedience wherein The So Called Allies Turned Against Them... Listen, God Had Instructed Them To go To War And Kill, If This Killings Were Not Done Then Definitely Much More terrible People And Religion Would Exist today. God Fights For The Future And Not The Present.
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 17, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

I like queer monikers - I've run through a batch myself

But why deadrat?
Lol... My Moniker catches Attentions, i Know... I Got Phobia for Dead Things. Especially Dead Humans.. So There Was No Way I Would Choose DeadBody as A Moniker. Hell No! So I Made It A Little Hilarious
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 17, 2017
OtemAtum:
which homo did I insult?
None,you insulted the one at the very top of the chain.Yahweh.Expect fire and brimstones rain on you any time from now.
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 17, 2017
Tahra:
None,you insulted the one at the very top of the chain.Yahweh.Expect fire and brimstones rain on you any time from now.
So you know believe God exist,
Stay blessed smiley.
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by OtemAtum: 10:38am On Oct 17, 2017
Tahra:
None,you insulted the one at the very top of the chain.Yahweh .Expect fire and brimstones rain on you any time from now.
hahahaha grin you don't know how to make threatening urims. Go and meet Elikamah, let him teach you how to make scary urims.

Doctufos: Motus 7:10-15

Motus 7:10 -15

10. Then elikamah wrote another urim in a scroll and sent it to Jericho, saying, did we not warn you to do nothing about us? Now our God has defeated those whom you sent to Egypt and to Hazor. For great stones from heaven fell on them and killed them. And for those who fled towards Ajalon, fire consumed them and burnt them to ashes.
11. Now the ashes are gathered in some urns which we have sent to you. And the heads of all your messngers have we also sent to you and their hearts have we kept with us, to be an everlasting treasure to us. O Zimchi! Have we not told you to keep your peace? But you went for to seek counsel in Egypt and in the land of Jabin who is now dead. I tell you, we shall visit your land as the eagle visits the earth in a swift movement. And we shall beat down your land as a camel thread upon the sands.
12. Zimchi, your head shall be turned to calabash with which we shall drink wine. Thus says the Lord, Jericho shall fall flat like a pillar whose foundation has been corrupted.
13. Now when the people had read the urims of elikamah and had seen the heads and the ashes which were sent to them, they cried greatly. And their hearts thumped loudly. And when they shut their eyes they only saw destruction. And when they dreamt, all they saw was destruction. Then many of them became sick in their mind and in their brains, for the heavy thought of destruction they had pondered upon.
14. And Zimchi took the advice of the people and wrote a letter back to the Yacobite, saying, we have heard and seen enough to make us believe that your God indeed is God. Now spare us of shame O Yacob.
15. Let us be your slaves forever. Is slavery not better than death? Now I demand of you, come and have our land in peace and be a lord over us. We are your servants O Yacob; we shall be your slaves forever.

BTW, Yahweh is chained in his spiritual cage at the moment. How did you get to know that he's in chains at d bolded^^
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by mimopel(f): 10:55am On Oct 17, 2017
Good evening....we have Christian WhatsApp group for single brothers n singles...where will come together to pray study the word of God, co unsel one another on wat God wants in a Godly relationship and those who want to find their spouse can find a Godly spouse...if u are interested pls send ur WhatsApp number to my direct mail mimopel450@yahoo com

Or WhatsApp Daniel 08038261313....to book an interview God bless us

U can also quote this post with ur number
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 17, 2017
EzeEbira:
So you know believe God exist, Stay blessed smiley.
No comments.
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 17, 2017
OtemAtum:
hahahaha grin you don't know how to make threatening urims. Go and meet Elikamah, let him teach you how to make scary urims.

BTW, Yahweh is chained in his spiritual cage at the moment. How did you get to know that he's in chains at d bolded^^
No comments.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

YES MARRIAGE At THE AGE OF 9 Years / Who Is Jehovah? / My Favorite Tb Joshua's lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.