Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady (42807 Views)

Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account / I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account / UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by EmagNig(m): 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
A Facebook user identified as Otuto Ekekwe, has taken to the social media platform to announce the search for a woman he mistakenly transferred N1million to and she refunded him.

According to Ekekwe, the lady he identified as Abikoye Oluwatobiloba, had returned a sum of one million naira back to him after he mistakenly transferred it into her account.

He revealed that the incident had occurred on Saturday, September 8.

It was gathered that the man who couldn’t go to the bank to make complains, had called the bank about the mistake, and he was told to report the incident on Monday, September 11.

However, the lady had gone to the bank to get his account number to refund the man’s money back to him.

The young man who asked people to help him find the lady and notify her about his request to meet her, posted screenshots of the transactions and wrote:

“WHO SAID “WE DON’T HAVE GOOD PEOPLE IN NIGERIA??” SATURDAY EVENING 8TH SEPTEMBER, I NEEDED TO SEND MONEY TO #RAGP ACCT TO TOP UP MY EWALLET, I MISTAKENLY SENT THE #1MILLION TO A #STRANGER, #ABIKOYE #OLUWATOBILOBA .#E. WHEN I DISCOVERED MY MISTAKE, I STILL PUSHED ANOTHER #1MILLION TO #RAGP AND I WAS FUNDED.

“I CONTACTED GTB CUSTOMER CARE I WAS TO REPORT TO BANK TODAY MONDAY. THIS PERSON GOT TO THE BANK WHILE I WAS STILL BUSY WITH MY BUSINESS… NOTIFIED THEM, GOT MY ACCT NO, AND SENT BACK MY COMPLETE #1MILLION FROM #OJUELEGBA #BRANCH #LAGOS @9:57AM. THE SAD NEWS IS THAT, I DON’T KNOW THE PERSON, I DON’T HAVE THE PERSON’S CONTACT TO SAY THANK YOU.

“PLEASE IF YOU KNOW THIS PERSON…#ABIKOYE #OLUWATOBILOBA .#E. KINDLY HELP ME GET HIS NO HE DESERVED AN APPRECIATION.” #GOODPEOPLESTILLDEY9JA #ABIKOYEOLUWATOBILOBAEISONE #THANKYOUFROMDECATALYST.”

https://lailasnews.com/young-man-in-search-of-lady-he-mistakenly-transferred-n1-million-to/

3 Likes

Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by LuciferKristi: 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
Afonja Amaka

A good Afonja lady did the right thing & transferred the money back to the owner since she knew deep down it wasn't hers.

Now, let's reverse the roles.

If Otuto Ekekwe had seen N1m alert from Abikoye Oluwatobiloba on his phone...

418 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by immortalcrown(m): 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
Okay
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hmm and she just disappeared without a trace?
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by emmyid(m): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
Check my signature for your cool Kpomo deal
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by anochuko01(m): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
my sincere condolences

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by SarcasticGenius(m): 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
grin grin
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by Rawshal(m): 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
That's one faithful Nigerian for you here. What is not yours can never be yours. No matter how dubious you are. God bless you madam.

71 Likes

Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by Astonmartin(m): 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
GBESE RO
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by ayokenny37(m): 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
anochuko01:
my sincere condolences

you

16 Likes

Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by thorpido(m): 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
Good of her though it would have been hard for her to get away with it except she keeps running.
Her BVN and her details are with the bank.

40 Likes

Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by PrincessB1(f): 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
Aww, that's a good one
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by Triniti(m): 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
She did the right thing

6 Likes

Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by DaddyNimo(m): 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
Idiot just wanna show off and trend, if boys corner u now with silver shadow u go dey blame devil.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
If they rob you now, you will blame the devil. Just imagine how you put yourself in danger by posting screenshot of your account and posting your name.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by Naija2mumu(m): 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
With BVN linked to your account such money is not lost

My worries now is some girls will be rushing his FB right now.

Anyways "Good gesture"

7 Likes

Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by BruncleZuma: 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
grin grin grin grin

I smell lies

[img]https://i./2K7.gif[/img]

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by itiswellandwell: 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ohh boy! I don't believe this joor. This wan just wanna show up and nack some mumu puscy. Fabricated package to nack some big fish. If you know, you know.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by Amberon: 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
undecided
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by roladex(f): 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
Chaii.oyo
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by Mrphylor09: 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
All the best
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by Biggaboi(m): 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
Wow!
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by AngelicBeing: 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
anochuko01:
my sincere condolences
shocked

4 Likes

Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by Afam4eva(m): 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
Do banks allow 1 million naira transfer at a go? I smell lies.

5 Likes

Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by BrokenCock: 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Afonja Amaka

A good Afonja lady did the right thing & transferred the money back to the owner since she knew deep down it wasn't hers.

Now, let's reverse the roles.

If Otuto Ekekwe had seen N1m alert from Abikoye Oluwatobiloba on his phone...
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by maklelemakukula(m): 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
anochuko01:
my sincere condolences
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by saasala(m): 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
Leave her alone, I know your plans. You want to use style and sample her

1 Like

Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by wayne4loan: 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
A
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
I'm that lady
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by RexTramadol1: 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
Not a big deal

If not for APC and PDP mentality
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
Sitin ngbo, i won't return all the money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Saw Nigerian Coins? / Aliko Dangote & His Daughter Arrive Maiduguri, Welcomed By Govt Officials.Photos / How Do I Receive Money Via Western Union Money Transfer/moneygram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.