Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini (59924 Views)

Ejine Okoroafor Celebrates Her Birthday With Bikini Photos / D'banj Posed With Damian Ifeanyi Okoroafor's Mercedes Benz G63 AMG / Ejine Okoroafor Wows In Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Those boobs are really massive .
I hate big boobs
Every lady is an actress these days
bad girl grin
Re: Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ugly legs.
pweetiedee:

I know many guys that don't like it.

if I were a man, I wud prefer big ass to big boobs. If u remove bra, e go drop. Most of dem.no dey get nice nipples.
chai grin omo ake
Re: Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini by muller101(m): 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
Improper fraction
Re: Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini by sheyinoni(m): 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
nairalandbuzz:

Gbabe... Prefer ass any day any time... Come supplement the ass with nice firm thighs to match..
My guy u are on point,
Re: Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini by buchilino(m): 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
pweetiedee:

if I were a man, I wud prefer big ass to big boobs. If u remove bra, e go drop. Most of dem.no dey get nice nipples.

4 A WOMAN, U HAVE A VERY BAD MOUTH.
Re: Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini by sulemanalex(m): 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
All hidden
#nosee
Re: Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini by buchilino(m): 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
MY TYPE OF GAL.
Re: Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini by allstarcomic(m): 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
Look another pishure

kilon she eyin girls yi now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4xrUTWbTvw

Re: Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini by DanielsParker(m): 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I hate big boobs

Why ma'am? undecided
Re: Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini by t2luv1: 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I hate big boobs

The boobs aint meant for you aiight. Just gave the pics 20 likes
Re: Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini by t2luv1: 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
pweetiedee:

Well you are not a man. You dont know diddly. In my hood it is the opposite big ass has a lot of disadvantages. Trust me on this matter Boo Knows
Re: Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini by ElsonMorali: 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
pweetiedee:

Now you are talking. Ass to boobs always. kiss
Re: Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini by verycheese: 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
Na real "storm the beach "!
Re: Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini by wildchild1: 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
#iLike

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini by mrbillz(m): 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
pweetiedee:

Seconded
Re: Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini by MhizzAJ(f): 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
DanielsParker:

Why ma'am? undecided

It will sag with time
Re: Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini by biggy26: 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
pweetiedee:

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I hate big boobs

Abeg leave am for us wey like big boobi
Re: Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
pweetiedee:

slightly sagging boobs are a turn on , better when the boobs are at attention. Big asses are not so appealing with big chunks of uneven flesh. Yuck!!!
Re: Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini by Freshsan2009: 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
wink cool

Seriously?

I look for the endowment I no see...

She no even entice me at all...

Shior[/quote]
Re: Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini by hokafor(m): 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
The girl is fresh.if she can just massage me with those thing.

1 Like

Re: Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini by rightwingz: 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
Kolababe:
The well endowed actress shared the photos just a few hours ago on her Instagram page.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/nollywood-actress-ejine-okoroafor-her-massive-boobs-storm-the-beach-in-bikini

this is crap.......... dirty bitch on dirty beach.
Re: Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini by pweetiedee(m): 6:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
buchilino:

4 A WOMAN, U HAVE A VERY BAD MOUTH.
You too sweetheart.
Re: Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini by pweetiedee(m): 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
betfairtrader24:
Then thank God that you re not a man.Choosing a partner base on physical appearance instead of character is among the reasons we ve broken homes today.We all ve to start looking beyond mere outward appearance or endowment with regards to choosing a life partner.

Uncle, everybody knows its not about the physical appearance. But we r talking about physical appearance, u get?

2 Likes

Re: Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini by DanielsParker(m): 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

It will sag with time
well, I like them saggy..
Re: Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini by banre(m): 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
pweetiedee:

Hmmmmm
Is that so??
Re: Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini by Moganajoe: 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
Kolababe:
If you are not in church,see the rest here>> http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/nollywood-actress-ejine-okoroafor-her-massive-boobs-storm-the-beach-in-bikini

Na any woman wey get big breast bi actress? wetin she de act sef??
Re: Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

It will sag with time
Sag hahaha
Re: Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini by vicben27(m): 7:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
pweetiedee:

if I were a man, I wud prefer big ass to big boobs. most big boobs don't stand without bra.
we love it moderate a little bit of everything
Re: Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini by fram99: 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
All these "actresses" we would never see on TV

Nigerian have lost it

Re: Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini by bravesoul247(m): 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
ENGINEous:
Every girl na Nollywood Actress
I tire oo. Even if them cross main road for where them de shoot film them Don turn Actress already.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Set To Be Bestman At His Driver’s Wedding / Davido: Nkechi Blessing Shades Those Who Buy Upgraded Cars With 'Bread Nylon' / Flavour’s Two Daughters Kiss Each Other (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.