Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

If You Could Time-Travel To A Certain Point In The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Could Time-Travel To A Certain Point In The Bible (512 Views)

16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible / Catholicism's SHOCKING Attitude Toward The Bible! / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Time-Travel To A Certain Point In The Bible by teelaw4life(m): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2017
Happy Sunday guys. Now, this is just for fun. Just a light something.

Supposing a machine that allowed for time travelling was created allowing you to go back and experience a single period in the biblical timeline, what period would you choose?

Personally, it'd be when Jesus gave the Beatitudes (Matthew 5 vs 1-12) from The Sermon on the Mount. It was one of the earliest chapters I completely memorised as a kid and till date, I still think that it is the greatest piece of preaching that ever held in religious history.

Kindly share your own moment and give your reasons as we enjoy this wonderful Sunday.
Re: If You Could Time-Travel To A Certain Point In The Bible by Ninethmare: 11:31am On Sep 17, 2017
Solomon let me see how he f*cked those women

1 Like

Re: If You Could Time-Travel To A Certain Point In The Bible by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:38am On Sep 17, 2017
Ninethmare:
Solomon let me see how he f*cked those women

Re: If You Could Time-Travel To A Certain Point In The Bible by AK6464(m): 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
Creation, if I get another chance, it will be crossing the red sea
Re: If You Could Time-Travel To A Certain Point In The Bible by Nobody: 3:27am On Sep 18, 2017
This is a nice question. I really have to think on this one but it would probably be between the Israelites crossing the Red Sea miraculously and Queen Esther and her foreshadowing Christ as the intercessor for the deliverance of her people..

But you are right about Jesus and the Beatitudes!

1 Like

Re: If You Could Time-Travel To A Certain Point In The Bible by vilight(f): 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2019
Mine would be the story of creation when eve was about to be tempted. I would get a large stone/thick branch and smash the serpent/satan to pieces

(1) (Reply)

The Heavenly Playboy Mansion / Senior Advocate Of Nigeria Shares Shocking Testimony In TB Joshua's Church! / Why It Is A Sin To Pay Or Receive Tithe..(factfinder1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.