Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Information For Igbo Jews - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Information For Igbo Jews (479 Views)

Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) / Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ / Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information For Igbo Jews by Kei144(m): 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
De. 28:15 However, if you do not obey the LORD your God and do not carefully follow all his commands and decrees I am giving you today, all these curses will come upon you and overtake you:
De. 28:36 The LORD will drive you and the king you set over you to a nation unknown to you or your fathers. There you will worship other gods, gods of wood and stone.
De. 28:37 You will become a thing of horror and an object of scorn and ridicule to all the nations where the LORD will drive you.

De. 28:36 is talking especially about Igbo Jews. De. 28:37 is talking about all Israelites in the world. The ancient Israelites and their descendants could not obey the LORD their God; they could not carefully follow all the commandments of God. The curses of Deuteronomy 28 therefore became their portion. Jews all over the world have a spiritual problem, which is the curse of Deuteronomy 28.

Igbo Jews think that the solution to their numerous problems in Nigeria is Biafra. Unfortunately, not only will the spiritual problem never make Biafra possible, even if Igbos were to get Biafra, the spiritual problem will still mess things up.

Je. 43:1 When Jeremiah finished telling the people all the words of the LORD their God — everything the LORD had sent him to tell them —
Je. 43:2 Azariah son of Hoshaiah and Johanan son of Kareah and all the arrogant men said to Jeremiah, “You are lying! The LORD our God has not sent you to say, ‘You must not go to Egypt to settle there.’
Je. 43:3 But Baruch son of Neriah is inciting you against us to hand us over to the Babylonians, [Or Chaldeans] so that they may kill us or carry us into exile to Babylon.”
Je. 43:4 So Johanan son of Kareah and all the army officers and all the people disobeyed the LORD’s command to stay in the land of Judah.
Je. 43:5 Instead, Johanan son of Kareah and all the army officers led away all the remnant of Judah who had come back to live in the land of Judah from all the nations where they had been scattered.
Je. 43:6 They also led away all the men, women and children and the king’s daughters whom Nebuzaradan commander of the imperial guard had left with Gedaliah son of Ahikam, the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet and Baruch son of Neriah.
Je. 43:7 So they entered Egypt in disobedience to the LORD and went as far as Tahpanhes.

Nebuchadnezzar’s conquest of Judah led to the splitting of the people of Judah into two. One group was exiled to Babylon; the other group moved down to Africa. Descendants of former Jewish exiles to Babylon are the white Jews of today. Igbo Jews descended from some of the Jews that went down to Africa. These Jews went down to Africa in disobedience to the word of God to them through Prophet Jeremiah.

Je. 44:1 This word came to Jeremiah concerning all the Jews living in Lower Egypt — in Migdol, Tahpanhes and Memphis — and in Upper Egypt:
Je. 44:7 “Now this is what the LORD God Almighty, the God of Israel, says: Why bring such great disaster on yourselves by cutting off from Judah the men and women, the children and infants, and so leave yourselves without a remnant?
Je. 44:8 Why provoke me to anger with what your hands have made, burning incense to other gods in Egypt, where you have come to live? You will destroy yourselves and make yourselves an object of cursing and reproach among all the nations on earth.

Je. 44:15 Then all the men who knew that their wives were burning incense to other gods, along with all the women who were present — a large assembly — and all the people living in Lower and Upper Egypt, said to Jeremiah,
Je. 44:16 “We will not listen to the message you have spoken to us in the name of the LORD!
Je. 44:17 We will certainly do everything we said we would: We will burn incense to the Queen of Heaven and will pour out drink offerings to her just as we and our fathers, our kings and our officials did in the towns of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem. At that time we had plenty of food and were well off and suffered no harm.

Je. 44:24 Then Jeremiah said to all the people, including the women, “Hear the word of the LORD, all you people of Judah in Egypt.
Je. 44:25 This is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, says: You and your wives have shown by your actions what you promised when you said, ‘We will certainly carry out the vows we made to burn incense and pour out drink offerings to the Queen of Heaven.’ “Go ahead then, do what you promised! Keep your vows!
Je. 44:26 But hear the word of the LORD, all Jews living in Egypt: ‘I swear by my great name,’ says the LORD, ‘that no-one from Judah living anywhere in Egypt shall ever again invoke my name or swear, “As surely as the Sovereign LORD lives.”

The Jews that went down to Egypt finally provoked God to the extent that God disconnected them from His name. As Je. 44:7 says, these Jews became cut off from Judah. As Je. 44:8 says, they became an object of cursing and reproach among all the nations on earth, just like Africans are to the world today; these Jews became no different from Africans. They are even objects of cursing and reproach among Africans. Igbo Jews descended from some of those Jews; that is why Igbo Jews have serious spiritual problem. Recently, the result of DNA analysis of some Igbos made some white Jews to conclude that there are no Jews among Igbos. This conclusion is in agreement with Je. 44:7. Igbo Jews have been cut off from Judah by gene mutation; they are now very much Africans.
Re: Information For Igbo Jews by Kei144(m): 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
Solution to the Spiritual Problem of Igbo Jews

De. 28:1 If you fully obey the LORD your God and carefully follow all his commands that I give you today, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations on earth.

Ez. 36:25 I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols.
Ez. 36:26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.
Ez. 36:27 And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.
Ez. 36:28 You will live in the land I gave your forefathers; you will be my people, and I will be your God.

The solution to the spiritual problem of Igbo Jews can be seen in De. 28:1. Igbo Jews should abandon all their idols and seek for God with all their hearts. Idols are not only wood, stone or demons that people bow to, but also money and wealth. Biafra is another idol that Igbo Jews must abandon. God’s plan for all Jews is to resettle them in Israel. Struggle for actualization of Biafra will only bring unnecessary sorrow.

Col. 3:5 Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry.

Ez. 37:21 and say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will take the Israelites out of the nations where they have gone. I will gather them from all around and bring them back into their own land.
Re: Information For Igbo Jews by Kei144(m): 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
The Sign of Revelation 12

Re. 12:1 A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.
Re. 12:2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about birth.
Re. 12:5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron sceptre. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.

The sign of Revelation 12 will appear in the sky on Saturday 23rd September, 2017. So, this coming weekend, biblical end time events will begin in earnest. End time has arrived. Every promise God made will now be fulfilled to those who meet the conditions. The time for the gathering of diaspora Jews to Israel is very near. But only Jews who fulfill De. 28:1 will be gathered back to Israel by God Himself.

Zep. 3:10 From beyond the rivers of Cush [That is, the upper Nile region] my worshippers, my scattered people, will bring me offerings.
Zep. 3:11 On that day you will not be put to shame for all the wrongs you have done to me, because I will remove from this city those who rejoice in their pride. Never again will you be haughty on my holy hill.
Zep. 3:12 But I will leave within you the meek and humble, who trust in the name of the LORD.
Zep. 3:13 The remnant of Israel will do no wrong; they will speak no lies, nor will deceit be found in their mouths. They will eat and lie down and no-one will make them afraid.”

A great holiness revival is about to sweep over the whole world. Zep. 3:10 says that this holiness revival will be commenced by Igbo Jews.

If you know in your heart that you are a Jew, it is now time to abandon all your idols and repent and seek God with all your heart. Failure to do this will only expose you to end-time judgment.
Re: Information For Igbo Jews by Kei144(m): 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
Je. 44:14 None of the remnant of Judah who have gone to live in Egypt will escape or survive to return to the land of Judah, to which they long to return and live; none will return except a few fugitives.”

This word of God is very serious. Does it apply only to the generation to which the word was spoken? Or does it apply even to their bloodline? If it applies to their bloodline, then very few Igbo Jews will get back to Israel just before the return of Jesus. The rest will die in the end-time events that are about to unfold.

The fact that Igbo Jews have not shown interest in this thread is a testimony that Igbo Jews cannot repent enough for God to remove the curse upon them. Even on few occasions where I presented this same matter to people in Awka, people come up with opposing argument.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional(wed. 18/10/2017) Hope In These Last Days / 6 Daily Routine To Keep Yourself Away From Temptations And Sin / What Is A Night Fast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.