Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,424 members, 7,853,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

How Much It Cost To Build This House To Finish. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much It Cost To Build This House To Finish. (963 Views)

31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' / 'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale? / This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much It Cost To Build This House To Finish. by CASTOSVILLA(m): 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
I thank all Nairalanders who contributed immensely to my earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/4058480/how-much-it-cost-build/6#4058480.202 your contributions were very useful. Not forgetting the mods who helped me push it to tge front page.
Sorry to bother you (my wonderful people) but this structure is in comparison with the former. Same number of facilities at the ground and upper floors with little difference in dimensions but with extra 1 bedroom (ensuit ) with a lounge at the paint house (each facility has a balcony.

Mods: Lalasticlala, lawyer, Seun. Your assistance is needed once more.

Re: How Much It Cost To Build This House To Finish. by Gabrielclint(m): 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
U have to post the floor plan for proper evaluation and billing...
Re: How Much It Cost To Build This House To Finish. by bvc(m): 5:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
Ready to paint your building?
- Get a free quotation that is proven to reduce cost
- Select from a variety of local and foreign paint products
- Locate certified painters around you for that impeccable finishing
- Get discounts for all paint purchases, just request for a coupon code.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLNIgdTMRMM

www.expertpaintadvice.com.ng
Re: How Much It Cost To Build This House To Finish. by Femoje(m): 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
Contact us today for ur Tiles work like Floor tiling, wall tiling etc Contact Us: 08131905155
Re: How Much It Cost To Build This House To Finish. by micomoh: 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hi,
Please answer these questions:
How many bedroom
The length and breath of the building.
Foundation height and

(1) (Reply)

Book Today For Your Plots In The Summit Place, LFTZ, Ibeju Lekki / My Nexus Split Unit AC Trips Off Every 10 Minutes / Buy Royal Flex Estate With An Approved Excision For Just 2.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.