Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Hazard Set To Start Against Stoke City - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Hazard Set To Start Against Stoke City (324 Views)

Manchester United Vs Stoke City (3 - 0) On 15th January 2018 / Stoke City Vs Chelsea (0 - 4) On 23rd September 2017 / Stoke City Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 9th September 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hazard Set To Start Against Stoke City by 9geritenews(m): 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has revealed that Eden Hazard is “close to being fully fit”, as the winger prepares to rotate his side for the Premier League clash against Arsenal.

The Belgian superstar missed the start of the new campaign because of a broken ankle sustained while on international duty back in June.

Hazard featured twice for his national side during the recent international break and he was brought off the bench for the Blues versus both Leicester City andQarabag in the last week.

Antonio Conte did not confirm whether he intends to start the 26-year-old attacker when Arsenal visit Stamford Bridge on Sunday, but he hinted that captain Gary Cahill may return to the fold following his domestic suspension.

During his interview, Conte said: “For sure Eden is improving and is very close to being fully fit. I think he’s improving a lot. Gary came back against Qarabagand played very well, a good performance. I am pleased for him. I have another day to reflect and then make the best decision for Sunday.

“The best target is to try to make the best decision for every game and to try to win. Winning is very important and the answer from all my players in the last game was positive. I was pleased with their commitment. Now there is another tough game and I have another day to check the physical condition of my players.”

http://1chelseafcnews..com.ng/2017/09/antonio-conte-confirms-chelsea.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Is Manchester United Better Off Without Zlatan Ibrahimovic??! / EFL Cup Bristol Vs Manchester City 22/1/18 20:45 / Chelsea Vs Southampton 22 Apr,18 3pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.