Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Hunter Mistook His Younger Brother For Monkey In The Farm - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hunter Mistook His Younger Brother For Monkey In The Farm (484 Views)

Man Caught & Paraded For Killing Monkey In Awka, Anambra State / Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State / SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hunter Mistook His Younger Brother For Monkey In The Farm by tee83: 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hunter kills younger brother in the farm, claims he saw a monkey on tree

A 65-year-old hunter, Clement Etila Ekele, has been arrested for killing his 45-year-old younger brother, Monday Ekele, in Kogi State. According to SunNews, the tragic incident happened on July 16, 2017, at Ikaka village in Ibaji LGA of Kogi State.

On the ill-fated day, Monday, the deceased, went to the farm about 5.00am. Three hours later, about 8.00am, Clement also went to the farm with his double barrel gun. At the farm, he saw a monkey on a tree and shot it. The monkey fell down.

When he ran to the foot of the tree to pick up the monkey, Clement said that what he saw was the dead body of his brother. According to Clement: “I hunt for monkeys. I have never had any misunderstanding with my younger brother.

On that day, he went to the farm before me. Later I also went to the farm with my gun. There, I saw a monkey on the tree. I shot it, but when I wanted to carry the dead monkey, it changed into my younger brother. .

I didn’t know what came over me; I couldn’t understand myself. I ran back to the village and I started drinking beer and rejoicing. Later, I told my friend Anthony that I shot my younger brother dead.

The gods I worship failed me because I refused to perform certain sacrificial rites. They became angry with me; I have been a hunter for years, I never shot anybody. Why must I kill my own brother? We live together, our houses are opposite each other."

http://sunnewsonline.com/hunter-kills-younger-brother-in-farm/
http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/hunter-kills-younger-brother-on-farm-claims-he-saw-a-monkey/

Re: Hunter Mistook His Younger Brother For Monkey In The Farm by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
Gobe shele lojo kan bayi cry
Re: Hunter Mistook His Younger Brother For Monkey In The Farm by Adebola02(m): 1:29am On Sep 18, 2017
That's strange

By the way

What's the deceased doing on the tree around 8a.m in the morning

Maybe he was jinxed
Never undermine african science
Re: Hunter Mistook His Younger Brother For Monkey In The Farm by marooh: 8:13am On Sep 18, 2017
Dont them! Na his head he want
Headmaster afonja angry

(1) (Reply)

Drama In Abuja As Boy’s Manhood Shrinks Upon Shaking Hands With Stranger / Officer Shot Dead Was Mother, Wife, 5-Year Veteran / Reports Has It That Soldiers Are Injecting School Children In South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.