Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

What Was The First Thing On Your Mind When You Asked Your Girlfriend Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was The First Thing On Your Mind When You Asked Your Girlfriend Out (1219 Views)

What You Should Have Asked Your Teachers About SWORN TRANSLATOR SERVICES? / SWIRGE SOCIAL; The New Cool Thing On Social Media / Have You Ever Asked Your Customers To COMPLAIN?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Was The First Thing On Your Mind When You Asked Your Girlfriend Out by Holaoluwah(m): 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
What Was Yours?
Re: What Was The First Thing On Your Mind When You Asked Your Girlfriend Out by ITbomb(m): 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hope she go follow me go house
Re: What Was The First Thing On Your Mind When You Asked Your Girlfriend Out by Democrat1c(m): 7:35am On Sep 18, 2017
I just wanted to suck her big breasts. I even mentioned that to my niggas. Wasn't even thinking of straffing her. But two years on, she's still the only girl I've ever truly loved. And by God's grace, we are getting married this December. When love happens, mortals must obey.

(1) (Reply)

55 Things We Don't Know About Nigeria / What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? / My Dog Need To Start Swallowing Money O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.