Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,067 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax (3428 Views)

Pastor In Video Marries 4 Ladies Who Are All Virgins At Once, Says Bible Support / Michael Job: Kenyan Jesus Deportation Hoax / If The Bible Is A Fairy-Tale, Then Why Is It Banned In At Least 52 Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax by vaxx: 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believe in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

the serious problem I observed

God loves the world so much that he sends his son? Why didn't he send himself?

The only logical explanation and conclusion one can reach is that God doesn’t really love us all that much, because he couldn’t send himself but he sends his son. Second what type of Father sends his son into harms way? A father doesn't put his son in harm's way, but he takes the harm and pain off his son so his son doesn't have to suffer. and lastly, what is the Bible trying to say when it says God has begotten a son? If the term Son of God is not meant to be taken literally then why is a literal word of offspring through sexual intercourse being used?

There are 2 solutions to this, either the God mentioned in the Gospel of John had physical relations with a lady to have Jesus, which is why he is called begotten, or someone made this teaching up, which throws the entire theology of John into doubt, since we can’t trust somebody who’s blatantly preaching a false doctrine concerning God.

another important question. why do God needs to have only one begotten son . can't he create a million of Jesus Christ?

pls do not quote biblical reference to support your claim and try as much to avoid insult.

logical explanation is all I need. this is not meant to ridicule Christianity, just want some scholarly reply

2 Likes

Re: John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax by Josephjnr(m): 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
God loves the world so much that he sends his son? Why didn't he send himself? [b][/b]

Laugh wan kill me.

2 Likes

Re: John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax by Hier(m): 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
Josephjnr:
God loves the world so much that he sends his son? Why didn't he send himself? [b][/b]

Laugh wan kill me.

Don't mind him, so Heaven should become earth
Re: John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax by Hier(m): 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
You post sounds like, if Buhari is the president of Nigeria, why is he not in charge of controlling traffic in Ojuelegba, are you based in Ojuelegba

If God comes to the earth, He won't be able to stand the sight of the sin of men, God can't imagine or stand the sins of a sinner, and moreover, God has prophecies it long ago.

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Very sad, you lowered yourself to become a tool for the devil, tell me why God won't send you to hell, but you can repent and God will forgive your ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax by vaxx: 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hier:

You post sounds like, if Buhari is the president of Nigeria, why is he not in charge of controlling traffic in Ojuelegba, are you based in Ojuelegba

If God comes to the earth, He won't be able to stand the sight of the sin of men, God can't imagine or stand the sins of a sinner, and moreover, God has prophecies it long ago.

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Very sad, you lowered yourself to become a tool for the devil, tell me why God won't send you to hell, but you can repent and God will forgive your ignorance.
I made an earlier request . do not quote Bible reference. why i said so, every verse in the Bible says the book is a complete hoax not me. you mention another point for a good debate next time. try as much to avoid it next time.

this is the verse. for God so love the world. emphasized on the statement so loved. this is General buhari vital role
As Head of State the President is obliged to take part in public ceremonies. This role includes duties such as the opening of new sessions of Assembly in holding honour investitures, receiving the Credentials of ambassadors, High Commissioners, welcoming visiting Heads of State hosting and participating in other civil ceremonies. general buhari isn't yellow fever.

read my topic on the devil and hell concept

1 Like

Re: John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax by kingjomezy(m): 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
I laugh in Bulgarian....... Jesus is God on earth ....read ur Bible welllo

2 Likes

Re: John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax by greatnaija01: 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
PLS STOP ATTACKING WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW.

I have questions for you.

HOW DID GOD COME ABOUT?

WHERE DID GOD COME FROM?

WHEN THE GOD COME FROM?

WHO NAMED THIS WORLD, EARTH?

cos all ya ranting is yielding no result, in this life you will not live up to 120years and your school of thought will not even be celebrated or remembered in the world after you have Gone. If you really want to cause a CHANGE... simply do all God has been claimed to do then you would have right to be heard. BUT if this thread is your personal opinion pls keep it to yourself and stop stating rules from your head which cant be quoted according to logical philosophical reasoning.

BE WISE and put your mind to work on better research to out do God!

vaxx:
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believe in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

The only logical explanation and conclusion one can reach is that God doesn’t really love us all that much, because he couldn’t send himself but he sends his son. Second what type of Father sends his son into harms way? A father doesn't put his son in harm's way, but he takes the harm and pain off his son so his son doesn't have to suffer. and lastly, what is the Bible trying to say when it says God has begotten a son? If the term Son of God is not meant to be taken literally then why is a literal word of offspring through sexual intercourse being used?

There are 2 solutions to this, either the God mentioned in the Gospel of John had physical relations with a lady to have Jesus, which is why he is called begotten, or someone made this teaching up, which throws the entire theology of John into doubt, since we can’t trust somebody who’s blatantly preaching a false doctrine concerning God.

another important question. why do God needs to have only one begotten son . can't he create a million of Jesus Christ?

pls do not quote biblical reference to support your claim and try as much to avoid insult.

logical explanation is all I need.

2 Likes

Re: John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax by vaxx: 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
greatnaija01:
PLS STOP ATTACKING WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW.

I have questions for you.

HOW DID GOD COME ABOUT?

WHERE DID GOD COME FROM?

WHEN THE GOD COME FROM?

WHO NAMED THIS WORLD, EARTH?

cos all ya ranting is yielding no result, in this life you will not live up to 120years and your school of thought will not even be celebrated or remembered in the world after you have Gone. If you really want to cause a CHANGE... simply do all God has been claimed to do then you would have right to be heard. BUT if this thread is your personal opinion pls keep it to yourself and stop stating rules from your head which cant be quoted according to logical philosophical reasoning.

BE WISE and put your mind to work on better research to out do God!

I am not an atheist. pls if you do not have anything to contribute , you can kindly leave the thread.

1 Like

Re: John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax by Hier(m): 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
vaxx:
I made an earlier request . do not quote Bible reference. why i said it is every verse in the Bible says the book is a complete hoax not me. you mention another point for a good debate next time. try as much to avoid it next time.

this is the verse. for God so love the world. emphasized on the statement so loved. this is General buhari vital role
As Head of State the President is obliged to take part in public ceremonies. This role includes duties such as the opening of new sessions of Parliament, in holding honour investitures, receiving the Credentials of ambassadors, High Commissioners, welcoming visiting Heads of State hosting and participating in other civil ceremonies. general buhari isn't yellow fever.

read my topic on the devil concept

grin grin

You quoted a Bible in the first place

Your scientist fellows apply logic in getting things done, I don't use logic as a Christian. All I do is faith, You can't be the judge in your own court.

If you want me to accept your logic, do me a favour, accept my faith

2 Corinthians 5:7 (For we walk by faith, not by sightsmiley

2 Likes

Re: John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax by Hier(m): 10:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jesus was a gift to man kind

If you father loves your mum, he shows her the love by giving her a gift not turning himself to a slave in the house

4 Likes

Re: John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax by vaxx: 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hier:

grin grin

You quoted a Bible in the first place

Your scientist fellows apply logic in getting things done, I don't use logic as a Christian. All I do is faith, You can't be the judge in your own court.

If you want me to accept your logic, do me a favour, accept my faith

2 Corinthians 5:7 (For we walk by faith, not by sightsmiley
OK ....pls stop doing these you have posted another observed hoax...... if logic is not useful as you point it . Solomon will not seek for wisdom over wealth....

1 Like

Re: John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax by vaxx: 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hier:
Jesus was a gift to man kind

If you father loves your mum, he shows her the love by giving her a gift not turning himself to a slave in the house
he do not only give her gift, he also become a supporting partner. in fact he is her strenght when she is weak
Re: John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax by Hier(m): 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
vaxx:
OK ....pls stop doing these you have posted another observed another hoax...... if logic is not useful as you point it . Solomon will not seek for wisdom over wealth....

Jesus was wiser than Solomon

Luke 11:31 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with the men of this generation, and condemn them: for she came from the utmost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.

I don't think wisdom and logic are the same, Paul called the wisdom of God, foolishness

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

bye

1 Like

Re: John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax by chemystery: 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
vaxx:

This has always been my point.
Re: John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax by vaxx: 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hier:

Jesus was wiser than Solomon

Luke 11:31 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with the men of this generation, and condemn them: for she came from the utmost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.

I don't think wisdom and logic are the same, Paul called the wisdom of God, foolishness

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

bye
thanks for derailing the post . I will be ready to take you serious when you stop using your bible verses and be ready to use the most important organ God has bless you with. your thinking faculty.

pls do not quote bible references . it is written plainly .
Re: John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax by vaxx: 11:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hier:

you can't be bless with one without another. they both coexist. if you are wise , you will be smart.
Re: John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax by EniHolar(f): 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
vaxx:
thanks for derailing the post . I will be ready to take you serious when you stop using your bible verses and be ready to use the most important organ God has bless you with. your thinking faculty.

pls do not quote bible references . it is written plainly .

If you don't need Bible reference, why did you ask a question from the Bible? You should have asked a logical question if you needed a logical answer, and not a biblical question. Human reasoning is insufficient to comprehend divine things.

2 Likes

Re: John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax by vaxx: 7:00am On Sep 18, 2017
EniHolar:

If you don't need Bible reference, why did you ask a question from the Bible? You should have asked a logical question if you needed a logical answer, and not a biblical question. Human reasoning is insufficient to comprehend divine things.
I do not require bible reference to debunk and refute the illogical statement of john 3 vs 16....... I also save commentators from another hoax verses they will be quoting from the Bible. for every statement in the bible there is a serious problem.

human reason is well sufficient to comprehend what is written by human. The bible is humanly made , therefore it is not magic. even my thread is divine. i will only take you serious if you can prove it to me that my thread is not divine

1 Like

Re: John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax by chemystery: 7:52am On Sep 18, 2017
EniHolar:

Divine things shouldn't be thus written in human language but divine language

3 Likes

Re: John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax by vaxx: 4:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
cutemadridrista, you can pose the question here, i say my thread is divinely inspired, can you prove that it is not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax by CuteMadridista: 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
vaxx:
cutemadridrista, you can pose the question here, i say my thread is divinely inspired, can you prove that it is not.

My point was that your explanation of what makes something divinely inspired set the bar for it so low that it becomes meaningless. Heck, you even said Shakespeare books were divinely inspired so the onus is not on me to prove your thread is not divinely inspired but on you to prove any of the threads in romance section is NOT divinely inspired!

1 Like

Re: John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
Waiting for the MOD
Re: John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax by vaxx: 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
CuteMadridista:

My point was that your explanation of what makes something divinely inspired set the bar for it so low that it becomes meaningless. Heck, you even said Shakespeare books were divinely inspired so the onus is not on me to prove your thread is not divinely inspired but on you to prove any of the threads in romance section is NOT divinely inspired!
lol, the point i am trying to make is nothing written by human come from external source, it is the same human who make it so, and he is also who said it is divine, so shakespare can as well claim he is divinely inspired, so no one can debunked it. he is free to go and that is the position of the bible.
Re: John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax by CuteMadridista: 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
vaxx:
lol, the point i am trying to make is nothing written by human come from external source, it is the same human who make it so, and he is also who said it is divine, so shakespare can as well claim he is divinely inspired, so no one can debunked it. he is free to go and that is the position of the bible.

So, you're saying its Not Even Wrong?
Re: John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax by vaxx: 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
CuteMadridista:

So, you're saying its Not Even Wrong?
yes cannot be scientifically verified . how do you verified divinity through scientific glass ?
Re: John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax by CuteMadridista: 4:52am On Mar 18, 2018
vaxx:
yes cannot be scientifically verified . how do you verified divinity through scientific glass ?

actually you started that post with "All books are divinely inspired"

1 Like

Re: John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax by orisa37: 6:11am On Mar 18, 2018
So you are jealous of God doing things His Own Way?

1 Like

Re: John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax by vaxx: 9:27am On Mar 18, 2018
CuteMadridista:

actually you started that post with "All books are divinely inspired"
is a metaphorical statement, do not take it literately, anybody can claim is book is divinely inspired. that is just the cuss of the matter.it is just a position man found for himself to make whatever he does unique and perfect and does not in anyway mean the person is right or wrong
Re: John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax by MuttleyLaff: 2:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
vaxx:
For God so loved the world,
that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believe in him should not perish,
but have everlasting life.

The serious problem I observed, shown in this post, is, the certain quasi-knowledgeability that knows nothing
Furthermore, it is insulting to someone's intelligence, asking that contributors not quote biblical reference to support submitted posts

vaxx:
Though Jesus was God,
He did not think of equality with God, as something to cling to.
Instead, He gave up his divine privileges;
He took the humble position of a servant
and was born as a human being.
And so God appeared on earth, in human form, as Jesus Christ, His Son

God can send Himself, did send Himself to earth, in the form of Jesus Christ
God simultaneously can be in more than one place at a time (i.e. God can be in Heaven and on earth, at the same time)
Note Jesus didnt correct people that addressed Him, when saying: "My Lord, My God"

vaxx:
The only logical explanation and conclusion one can reach is that God doesn’t really love us all that much,
because he couldn’t send himself but he sends his son
Christ is the visible image of the invisible God
What other logical way, effective, reasonable, legal and conventional means, did you expect God to send Himself to earth?

vaxx:
Second what type of Father sends his son into harms way?
A father doesn't put his son in harm's way,
God was not and never was in harm's way, He couldnt handle
Its often said, if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself
Something to be done right is exactly what it's all about and so what God did.
This is a matter of the classsic DIY

God looked for someone who could build walls
or stand in the breach in His presence on behalf of the world so that it won't be destroyed, but He found no one
so God is lumbered with, doing a classic Do-It-Yourself by sending Himself

vaxx:
but he takes the harm and pain off his son so his son doesn't have to suffer
I am sure you're joking that:
"harm and pain was taken off Jesus so Jesus doesn't have to suffer"

vaxx:
and lastly, what is the Bible trying to say when it says God has begotten a son?
This will explain what the bible said and/or is saying
The word translated as "begotten", is the greek word "monogene"
"monogene", means, one and only or one of a kind

"monogene", is a combination of the root words:
"mono" (one or only) and "genos" (of a class or kind)
hence "begotten", in the context, or "monogene" means "the only of its kind"

It occurred also, when similarly used over Isaac,
where and when Isaac was referred to, as only son, even when Abraham already had an older son, Ishmael
Isaac was unique, was one and only or one of a kind son
Unique in the sense that, an impotent man and menopaused woman had a child, the promised son, Isaac (i.e. child in a class of its own)

vaxx:
If the term Son of God is not meant to be taken literally then why is a literal word of offspring through sexual intercourse being used?
Again, "begotten" in that context isn’t about procreation or some fantasied sexual intercourse

vaxx:
There are 2 solutions to this,
either the God mentioned in the Gospel of John had physical relations with a lady to have Jesus,
which is why he is called begotten, or someone made this teaching up,
which throws the entire theology of John into doubt, since we can’t trust somebody who’s blatantly preaching a false doctrine concerning God
Facepalm. SMH. Tsk tsk tsk.

vaxx:
another important question.
why do God needs to have only one begotten son.
can't he create a million of Jesus Christ?
Very good question
The need, is for one "silver bullet"
and not million(s) of "silver bullet"
When Jesus, before bowing His head and giving up His spirit said: "It is finished"
The "It is finished" means "now accomplished"
It signifies a sense of finality, the effect of which continues into the present
The task and/or mission is accomplished, hence, there is no need for a million of Jesus Christ

Jesus, is the last Adam, and second man
The first man Adam became a living soul
Whereas, Jesus, the last Adam, became a life-giving spirit

The first man, is of the earth, earthy;
the second man, is from heaven.

vaxx:
pls do not quote biblical reference to support your claim and try as much to avoid insult
Your emasculating wish is granted

vaxx:
logical explanation is all I need.
this is not meant to ridicule Christianity, just want some scholarly reply
Right.
Now there you have it.
"scholarly reply" without quoting biblical reference to support as you wished

PastorAIO, its turn by turn, I read where you and Ubenedictus used emmany and mutty in codes to mention Emmanystone and I,
and I laughed at how I got misconstrued but I will respond when you both, get to the front of the queue

1 Like

Re: John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax by Emmanystone: 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
The serious problem I observed, shown in this post, is, the certain quasi-knowledgeability that knows nothing
Furthermore, it is insulting to someone's intelligence, asking that contributors not quote biblical reference to support submitted posts

Though Jesus was God,
And so God appeared on earth, in human form, as Jesus Christ, His Son

God can send Himself, did send Himself to earth, in the form of Jesus Christ
God simultaneously can be in more than one place at a time (i.e. God can be in Heaven and on earth, at the same time)
Note Jesus didnt correct people that addressed Him, when saying: "My Lord, My God"

What other logical way, effective, reasonable, legal and conventional means, did you expect God to send Himself to earth?

or stand in the breach in His presence on behalf of the world so that it won't be destroyed, but He found no one

I am sure you're joking that:
"harm and pain was taken off Jesus so Jesus doesn't have to suffer"

where and when Isaac was referred to, as only son, even when Abraham already had an older son, Ishmael
Unique in the sense that, an impotent man and menopaused woman had a child, the promised son, Isaac (i.e. child in a class of its own)

Again, "begotten" in that context isn’t about procreation or some fantasied sexual intercourse

Very good question
When Jesus, before bowing His head and giving up His spirit said: "It is finished"
It signifies a sense of finality, the effect of which continues into the present
The task and/or mission is accomplished, hence, there is no need for a million of Jesus Christ

Right.
Now there you have it.

PastorAIO, its turn by turn, I read where you and Ubenedictus used emmany and mutty in codes to mention Emmanystone and I,
and I laughed at how I got misconstrued but I will respond when you both, get to the front of the queue
I wonder why dem dey quote me codedly. Dem dey
fear me ni?
Re: John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax by vaxx: 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
[quote author=MuttleyLaff post=65942432]
lets, see how you will apply your pseudo intellectual you hold in high esteem on the below rebuttal, me, asking commentators not to go ahead to quote biblical verse further is to safe them fro quoting another hoax verses from the bible, we are presently dealing with one, if the need to address another verse then we can go ahead. we cannot be using one hoax to rob another hoax that will cause more intelligence point made earlier useless, so to afford the normal back and fourth argument, it is better we stay out of the dark debate.
Though Jesus was God
Assumption 1 which contradict the topic of discussion, there was clear separation. THAT HE GAVE HIS BEGOTTEN SON do not sound as if it is the same person talking to himself, in fact whoever wrote the entire that verse Whoever wrote John was not a trinitarian, It is a suggestion on the writer’s part that God does not choose to know the future. because if indeed, he will have know how the game will play, Jesus was restored to cover that gap. If God knew how that would come out, it would make the act of allowing it to happen into a cheap parlor trick, a sham. No, only if God did not know how things would turn out could one say God gave anything. so in the essence god did not give anything earlier according to the writer suggestion.

Assumption 2, all these your pseudo opinion does not correlate with the message the verse intend to pass,we are dealing with the topic, the verse clearly indicate Jesus was sent BY GOD to the world to save souls from perishing, whatever you are imputing now does not in any way correlate with the verse. as i said earlier i will prefer we focus on the topic. lets address the verse . instead of shifting around. i know you are finding it difficult to do.
And so God appeared on earth, in human form, as Jesus Christ, His Son can send Himself, did send Himself to earth, in the form of Jesus Christ
ASSUMPTION 3 ,you do not do better, still repeating the same earlier warning i gave... anyway if that will make you better. THIS IS IS not the message john 3 vs 16 intend to pass. as it clearly stated.

christ is the begotten son of GOD that is what john 3 vs 16 stated. must GOD descend to earth before he pass his message, this your opinion here suggest god is not omnipresent. what do you think?

this is your opinion, an innocent blood is demanded for the ransoms of sins of human since animal blood is not enough. john 3 vs 16 clearly indicate that the only way to escape ''perish'' is to believe in GOD SON(JESUS CHRIST)

THIS IS NOT THE MESSAGE OF JOHN 3 VS 16. IT IS AGAIN YOUR ASSUMPTION

I am sure you're joking that:u"harm and pain was taken off Jesus so Jesus doesn't have to suffer"
Do you get your pseudo logic here, harm and pain was taken off GOD SO THAT GOD WILL NOT HAVE TO SUFFER.

So we are dealing with morphology now, and not the grammatical sentence, good . i will like you suggest the Greek word that best describe the world better, at least it could make us understand the context clearly. but as it stands, an English speaker like me find it as it is begotten and the word begotten in English grammar means possession and it largely attribute to animal characteristics

i am still awaiting the better usage of English grammar that will better position that word in he context of the verse.
good point raised there.... but if am to go by your your pseudo analysis here, you will realized you just shot yourself in the foot, are you not the one claiming jesus was god and how come it is unique and one of its kind the time or you mean GOD SEND HIS UNIQUE SON using the isaac and abraham analogy

do not be in an hurry, i think you shot yourself on the foot with this abraham analogy. you could have stick with the morphology

Very good question
if i am to go by your logic here, i will conclude that the supposed ruler of the universe, who could not think any better way to forgive his creations, than send himself in human form to act as a human sacrifice is incompetent. Just so those creations can get into heaven to worship this insecure deity for eternity. I find this God to be lacking in anything godlike.

this is gibberish . i do not hold sense out of it
you do no do any better except from that of the morphology ..
Right.
Now there you have it.
LOL the philosophical point of that verse stand out to be poor, do you know what i deduce from it . it is if you believe in God, then everlasting life is real but If you don’t, even more terrible things await you. Not much of a choice. this is clearly weak of theology. sorry what you present so far are pseudo intellectual concept , i expect you do better than this in your next reply. and please try and add space to your write up, i found it a bit cracky .

1 Like

Re: John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax by danvon(m): 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
Op your logic is strange isn't your son a part of you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural / CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This / The Bible And How God Himself "deceived" His People And Led Them "Astray"!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.