Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife (1485 Views)

Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife / Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" / WATCH: Ooni Of Ife Condemns Operation Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife by TheKingIsHere: 12:34am On Sep 18, 2017
Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife Cries Out

In a recent meeting, traditional rulers meet with Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha to discuss on the prevailing insecurity in the country in which Ooni of Ife spoke...

The said meeting toke place in Imo State.

While speaking, Imo State governor, Rochas told the traditional rulers to work with the youths to see that the country is peaceful again.

The Oni who spoke bitterly about the operation in the South East suggested it should be suspended

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgLfu7Ontvo
Re: Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife by Vutseck(m): 12:37am On Sep 18, 2017
There must always be chaos when you share a country with some extremist

people from that religion can only live in peace when they are in the minority

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife by unohbethel(m): 12:45am On Sep 18, 2017
some yorubas will soon disown u sir

ur very unfortunate to be born among this hateful tribe

infat they will rather commit suicide than havin anything to do wit biafrans since they are so sophisticated

but they forgot that they were forming so sophisticated that they have to be thrown out of heaven down to this hell called nigeria..

i rest my case

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife by IJOBA2: 12:50am On Sep 18, 2017
WATCH HOW EWEDU MUSLIMS WILL CALL FOR THIS CHRISTIAN KABIYESI TO RESIGNgrin

3 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife by IJOBA2: 12:51am On Sep 18, 2017
unohbethel:

infat they will rather commit suicide than havin anything to do wit biafrans since they are so sophisticated

but they forgot that they were forming so sophisticated that they have to be thrown out of heaven down to this hell called nigeria..

i rest my case
WORD!

2 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife by Vutseck(m): 12:55am On Sep 18, 2017
Ooni be prepare for attacks from afonja Muslims

they are coming for you

3 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife by EnEnPeecee: 1:45am On Sep 18, 2017
vSome completely useless and irresponsible miscreants like bacanista, sarrki, ngene and omenka lacks the brain to think straight. I don't know the place they aquire their learnings.

The ooni has spoken the illiterates should come farward with their litany of laments

3 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife by sarrki(m): 3:09am On Sep 18, 2017
EnEnPeecee:
vSome completely useless and irresponsible miscreants like bacanista, sarrki, ngene and omenka lacks the brain to think straight. I don't know the place they aquire their learnings.

The ooni has spoken the illiterates should come farward with their litany of laments

So to you today ooni of ife is a good king ?

Having said that don't allow emotions to overrun your system especially the upper chamber

The emboldened did not speak well of a gentle man

I will make sure none of us report you to myndd44

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife by sarrki(m): 3:13am On Sep 18, 2017
unohbethel:

i rest my case

Show me any prominent or king from the south eastthat speaks against the exercise ?

The only people that are against it are from the west

Yet they are this they are that

That's what hatred can cause

It blocks the thinking pipe

2 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife by Paperwhite(m): 3:19am On Sep 18, 2017
Yet chronic"sophiscated" and educated illiterate SW zombies have continued to cheer on this evil government to commit dastard atrocities against those against any retrogressive policy of government whom they termed "enemies of state" Whatever that goes around comes around.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife by MasterKim: 3:50am On Sep 18, 2017
unohbethel:

i rest my case
Its u pipul dat disown anyhow.
Okorocha is already Yoruba, thanks to you guys even Pete edochie is now Yoruba coz he spoke contrary to wat u want to hear.

Ooni! Ooni! Ooni!
Na 3 times I call u, dz people re treacherous, proud, devilish nd dumb, stay away from them!
Dere director already ordered dem to hate us which we don't even care nd told dem to stone us. He rubbished us internationally, he called us thieves, cowards, dirty people, they even called u a bastard that roam about. If not for d military, dey will av bin chasing u upandan in d east now with stones and cutlasses. So leave them with their misery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife by tiger28: 4:41am On Sep 18, 2017
unohbethel:

i rest my case
isnt this the SAME Ooni that you igbos regularly called the "roaming" King that needs to sit in the palace??but you Bastards forgot that he was building bridges by visiting different kingdoms?something you folks dont do. Now he has become your HERO?No wonder FFK, Fayose and the crazy loony Olunloyo girl like to play with your very fragile emotions because they know your weaknesses. At the right time, they will bail out on you ppl ....as everyone as been doing from the beginning of time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 4:49am On Sep 18, 2017
How many kings do the Ibo have?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife by Philistine(m): 4:53am On Sep 18, 2017
This guy should go and sit down somewhere,he should stop embarrassing the throne

2 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife by kasheemawo(m): 4:55am On Sep 18, 2017
The bottom line is.....
Where is our director?

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife by Ochinex(m): 6:01am On Sep 18, 2017
EnEnPeecee:

Bro, these people are Miscreants for Godsake. I wish you guy would just ignore them so they would keep displaying their stupidity on nairaland and when they are tired, them go ynash down.
Re: Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife by Ochinex(m): 6:06am On Sep 18, 2017
tiger28:
isnt this the SAME Ooni that you igbos regularly called the "roaming" King that needs to sit in the palace??but you Bastards forgot that he was building bridges by visiting different kingdoms?something you folks dont do. Now he has become your HERO?No wonder FFK, Fayose and the crazy loony Olunloyo girl like to play with your very fragile emotions because they know your weaknesses. At the right time, they will bail out on you ppl ....as everyone as been doing from the beginning of time.

Even if Nnamdi kanu bails out, the movement still continues. Biafra is bigger than anybody
Re: Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife by omenka(m): 6:09am On Sep 18, 2017
EnEnPeecee:

Here they go. Emotions running wild like a boar. cheesy

Afonjas they despise so much, from the "Ota gorilla" to the "useless gallivanting ooni who can't keep a wife" are now suddenly bae. cheesy

When you people keep allowing your emotions take precedence over common sense and reason, this is how you'd keep running back to your vomit to gobble ravenously on them like little famished puppies.

Better keep a tight leash on that mind before you run completely mad. wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife by omenka(m): 6:16am On Sep 18, 2017
tiger28:
Exactly! Didn't see your comment before I wrote mine but you just spoke my mind.

We have told them time and time again to be mindful how they insult just about EVERYONE but they never listen.

They hated the guy so much and insult him whenever his pics show up here, all simply because of the tribe he comes from. Not a single crime did he commit.

When we say watch your tongue, they say we are cowards! To then, once you cannot throw insults recklessly around that makes you a coward.

Where they get this orientation, no one knows.

Today, they are suddenly embracing the same harmless gentleman they loathed so much for no reason.

Sucks to be them honestly.

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife by malton: 6:18am On Sep 18, 2017
The exercise was just not necessary yet. I thought the government's first call should have been to get his sureties to produce him. Getting the croc to smile when they had not exhausted other civil options was uncalled for. The safety of your people should come first irrespective of their stance on nationhood.

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:27am On Sep 18, 2017
Can this traditional ruler support IPOB? This is shocking... kiss kiss kiss

Front page worthy?

cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife by Partnerbiz3: 6:33am On Sep 18, 2017
theywill comefor him
Re: Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife by UduMgbo1: 6:34am On Sep 18, 2017
omenka:
Exactly! Didn't see your comment before I wrote mine but you just spoke my mind.

We have told them time and time again to be mindful how they insult just about EVERYONE but they never listen.

They hated the guy so much and insult him whenever his pics show up here, all simply because of the tribe he comes from. Not a single crime did he commit.

When we say watch your tongue, they say we are cowards! To then, once you cannot throw insults recklessly around that makes you a coward.

Where they get this orientation, no one knows.

Today, they are suddenly embracing the same harmless gentleman they loathed so much for no reason.

Sucks to be them honestly.
shatap your opinion is inconsequential

old junkies everywhere
Re: Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife by UduMgbo1: 6:36am On Sep 18, 2017
omenka:
Here they go. Emotions running wild like a boar. cheesy

Afonjas they despise so much, from the "Ota gorilla" to the "useless gallivanting ooni who can't keep a wife" see now suddenly bae. cheesy

When you people keep allowing your emotions take precedence over common sense and reason, this is how you'd keep running back to your vomit to gobble ravenously on them like little famished puppies.

Better keep a tight leash on that mind before you run completely mad. wink
no sane human supports genocide against his fellow humans
when it comes to that humanity will take over all the tribalism that's what differentiate us from beasts
but unfortunately some old sadists are just beasts that need serious love from a woman cheesy

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife by Ekykool(m): 6:39am On Sep 18, 2017
sarrki:

Show me any prominent or king from the south eastthat speaks against the exercise ?

The only people that are against it are from the west

Yet they are this they are that

That's what hatred can cause

It blocks the thinking pipe

Go to the Facebook page of His Majesty, Eze Eri and see for yourself. Igbos still have leaders with humanity left in them.
Re: Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife by TheKingIsHere: 8:08am On Sep 18, 2017
sarrki:

So to you today ooni of ife is a good king ?

Having said that don't allow emotions to overrun your system especially the upper chamber

The emboldened did not speak well of a gentle man

I will make sure none of us report you to myndd44

Is the ooni of ife allowing good or bad king?
Re: Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife by TheKingIsHere: 8:12am On Sep 18, 2017
Lalasticlala food is ready o
Re: Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife by AfonjaConehead: 7:17am On Sep 19, 2017
MasterKim:

Its u pipul dat disown anyhow.
Okorocha is already Yoruba, thanks to you guys even Pete edochie is now Yoruba coz he spoke contrary to wat u want to hear.

Ooni! Ooni! Ooni!
Na 3 times I call u, dz people re treacherous, proud, devilish nd dumb, stay away from them!
Dere director already ordered dem to hate us which we don't even care nd told dem to stone us. He rubbished us internationally, he called us thieves, cowards, dirty people, they even called u a

BASTARD

that roam about. If not for d military, dey will av bin chasing u upandan in d east now with stones and cutlasses. So leave them with their misery.

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Taboo Words / The Brouhaha About Marrying An Igbo Girl / Nigerian Author Writes Book Series Of Igbo Folklore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.