Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Purely Christian Dating Please. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Purely Christian Dating Please. (674 Views)

Top 5 Christian Dating Sites In Nigeria / Christian Dating Sites In Nigeria Are Doing Great Things For Singles. / Christian Dating Or Serious Friendship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Purely Christian Dating Please. by Treash(m): 6:53am On Sep 18, 2017
Good day guys, am Ayo by name, Christian, legal practitioner based in Lagos and Ogun state, and much single. I wl like to meet a lady below 30 years, easy going and caring enough to love me for real. I like playing and gisting o, and I have my flaws and little errors, just like you. 08068088866; 09090803205.
Re: Purely Christian Dating Please. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
embarassed

Re: Purely Christian Dating Please. by PromiseUche(m): 7:25am On Sep 22, 2017
I am 30, from Anambra, reside in Enugu, in search of a very BEAUTIFUL average bodied gal, (Not slim, not too fat o!) preferably a degree holder, Ibo Origin, age range 22 - 25 to settle down with.

BENEFITS:
Confidence and security as I already have a well secured fair paying Job as an Engr
Permission to work if she dimmed it fit,
And much more...

PM me or Whatsapp (08178467422) me so we can get going, look-up ourselves on Fzbk and ascertain if we match physically and further discuss our interest.

Don't worry abt our shy nature, I will make the lead & treat with absolute confidentiality.
Re: Purely Christian Dating Please. by pinkp: 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
Treash:
Good day guys, am Ayo by name, Christian, legal practitioner based in Lagos and Ogun state, and much single. I wl like to meet a lady below 30 years, easy going and caring enough to love me for real. I like playing and gisting o, and I have my flaws and little errors, just like you. 08068088866; 09090803205.

I think you are fake.... U have hundreds of followers and 99% are females.....

Scam alert
Re: Purely Christian Dating Please. by Treash(m): 1:46am On Sep 25, 2017
pinkp:

I think you are fake.... U have hundreds of followers and 99% are females.....
Scam alert
Your opinions, ur headache sir.
Re: Purely Christian Dating Please. by LegitBoy(m): 9:23am On Sep 25, 2017
Zita55:
embarassed
PM her. ...i see something good coming out here. Don't ask me how I know.
Re: Purely Christian Dating Please. by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 25, 2017
LegitBoy:
PM her. ...i see something good coming out here. Don't ask me how I know.
undecided

(1) (Reply)

--- / Looking For My Soulmate, A Rare, Godly Man / To You Lover Boy And Girls I Love You All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.