Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,859 members, 7,828,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Comedian Ajebo Proposes To His Beautiful Bae On Her Birthday[photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Ajebo Proposes To His Beautiful Bae On Her Birthday[photos] (473 Views)

Davido Reveals Bobrisky's Bae On Snapchat (PICS, VIDEO) / Runtown Teases Davido Over His New Bae On Twitter, Very Hilarious / Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Ajebo Proposes To His Beautiful Bae On Her Birthday[photos] by EbonyNaijaBlog: 8:15am On Sep 18, 2017
COMEDIAN AJEBO WROTE:Let me tell you a Love story.
Once upon a time I met this pretty, Loving, playful,funny,God fearing young lady, we clicked immediately. I still remember the curves in that pretty white dress, the beautiful smile and when I looked in her eyes I knew I had found THE 1. She didn't have her phone so I took her number and gave her 4 complementary cards." Put one in different places, if U lose 1, check for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th and make sure we don't lose touch. I was determined to see her again and again and again... four years down the line, I can't stop myself from wanting to see her again and again.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST THING THAT'S HAPPENED TO ME.. ��❤️❤️❤️�����Let's do this forever and a day more..

I always wanted to have a best friend for a wife.. God gave me more.. SHE SAID YES!! I love you @uchae_kalu ���� My wife, My friend.

https//.www.ebonynaija.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Ajebo Proposes To His Beautiful Bae On Her Birthday[photos] by mikejj(m): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2017
grin u like her we don know.which one is God fearing.how oga ajebo.i wish u wel sha.
Re: Comedian Ajebo Proposes To His Beautiful Bae On Her Birthday[photos] by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2017
Awwww...."Forever and a day more"...

That's the sweetest love write-up I've seen since Banky and Adesua.

I wish you guys a successful one. Just keep off the social media and ignore the shit rumours that are bound to come when your village people charge their phones.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Hate Most On Social Media!! / See This Crazy Proposal Video / E-money Celebrates His Son Birthday @4 With Special Pianists And Numerous Gifts(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.