Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) (61600 Views)

Chioma Rowland Shows Cleavage In Denim Jumpsuit (Photos) / Cee-C Steps Out In Ankara Jumpsuit. Photos / Biodun Okeowo Stuns In Red Jumpsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) by temmypotter(m): 11:44am On Sep 18, 2017
Dyt:
I need me that waist clincher
cry cry

I want to stop looking like a dressed potato
cry cry cry cry
I doubt that clincher will do you much good ma'am.. you fat AF
Re: Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) by eponoloyin: 11:44am On Sep 18, 2017
The mod here na ashewo.. see as me sef run open am like say na better thing
Re: Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 18, 2017
Dirty old woman. She should go and tone her skin and stop looking like some kind of animal released from a zoo.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) by hablink: 11:45am On Sep 18, 2017
Nairaland biko bia, why all this raunchy post laaro kutukutu Monday bayi?! Esaanu aje nah
Re: Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) by gurunlocker: 11:45am On Sep 18, 2017
See werey caption... Pour her curve. Where she pour am to?
Re: Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) by Dyt(f): 11:46am On Sep 18, 2017
temmypotter:
I doubt that clincher will do you much good ma'am.. you fat AF

I want to be able pour out my curves too
cry cry
Re: Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) by potent5(m): 11:46am On Sep 18, 2017
Making efforts to hold unto figure 8. OK o.
No matter how much you try, it will still disappear.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) by olaoye4(m): 11:48am On Sep 18, 2017
Where is the jumpsuit kè?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) by fpeter(f): 11:48am On Sep 18, 2017
Dyt:
cry cry

cry cry cry cry

I'm sure she's finding it hard to breathe.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:49am On Sep 18, 2017
onosprince:
See brezz...

U 2 see am grin
Re: Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) by PrinceChurchi10(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2017
She's cute cha.... She killed it yesterday night at the confluence stadium during night of a thousand laugh organized by Glo.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 11:50am On Sep 18, 2017
Dyt:
cry cry

cry cry cry cry

Then be ready to hit the gym asap.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) by temmypotter(m): 11:50am On Sep 18, 2017
Robi65:
Sexy curve by the way but she still dey learn from my own angry

robi65
false advertising.. you suck
Re: Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) by Emasel(m): 11:50am On Sep 18, 2017
Robi65:

robi65

Can u still say this after 3 kids
Re: Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 18, 2017
video of her pouring the curves or...
#adonbilivit..
Re: Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) by riyanxeally(f): 11:52am On Sep 18, 2017
hottie mama hard working woman.....
Re: Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) by wildchild02: 11:52am On Sep 18, 2017
La Chic La Hot grin

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 11:54am On Sep 18, 2017
Dyt:
cry cry

cry cry cry cry
cheesy Me too grin
You look good, dear smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 18, 2017
Dyt:
cry cry

cry cry cry cry

Waist train and eat healthy.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) by Leovibes(m): 11:54am On Sep 18, 2017
Robi65:

robi65
you resemble olosho i swear na dick you need better condo
Re: Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) by thunderbabs: 11:56am On Sep 18, 2017
O taa, baby o taa.....if u pepper the sneh shocked
Re: Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) by mrde(m): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
Dyt:
cry cry

cry cry cry cry
You look beautiful the way you are dear
Re: Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) by Dyt(f): 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
DozieInc:

Then be ready to hit the gym asap.

Won't my body pain me?
shocked shocked

fpeter:

I'm sure she's finding it hard to breathe.

She's definitely used to it
cheesy

AuroraB:
cheesy Me too grin
You look good, dear smiley

But I want tiny waist so I can wear crop tops
cry

kennygee:

Waist train and eat healthy.

I don't even eat much
Waist train as in exercise?
Re: Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
Dyt:

Won't my body pain me?
shocked shocked

cheesy

cry

I don't even eat much
You are not alone in this cheesy. I fear exercise, pains my body, mi o le wa ku embarassed
Re: Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
Robi65:

robi65

Damn..... shocked

Re: Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
Dyt:

Won't my body pain me?
shocked shocked

cheesy

cry

I don't even eat much

No. You don't need to exercise if you're waist training but it would be more effective.

You'll get a waist trainer. Its not easy to use o. Cause it compresses you midsection, it is uncomfortable initially, it limit the size of food you can eat at a time.

Read about it before settling for it. Google is your friend.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) by Dyt(f): 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
AuroraB:
You are not alone in this cheesy. I fear exercise, pains my body, mi o le wa ku embarassed

cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) by ikombe: 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
temmypotter:
what the?! dude, your dp tho! you've got some meme potential
grin that pix over make sense for meme
Re: Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) by AyPearl(f): 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
$600 Bitcoins available for sales at # 355per $. Call / SMS / WhatsApp me on 07068244214 to make your purchase.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) / Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) / Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.