Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Actress Mercy Aigbe Spotted Wearing Her Wedding Rings [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Mercy Aigbe Spotted Wearing Her Wedding Rings [PICS] (545 Views)

Williams Uchemba & Wife, Brunella Oscar Kiss & Flaunt Their Wedding Rings / Nadia Buari And Husband Flaunt Their Wedding Rings And Watches In Adorable Photo / Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe With No Makeup And Wearing Her Natural Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Mercy Aigbe Spotted Wearing Her Wedding Rings [PICS] by MrNollyzone: 10:20am On Sep 18, 2017
Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe who got separated from her husband Lanre Gentry over domestic violence and battery has reportedly reconciled with him!

According to reports making the rounds online, Mercy Aigbe was allegedly spotted at an event in Ilesha, Osun state and she had on her wedding rings on!

This is coming after rumour spread like wild fire that she and her husband are talking reconciliation, with the actress giving out some rules and condition for her to accept him back!

Although they don't live together again, Lanre Gentry is reportedly begging the mother of two to forgive him and be his wife again!

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-mercy-aigbe-still-wearing-wedding-rings/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

1 Share

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Spotted Wearing Her Wedding Rings [PICS] by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 18, 2017
Bloggers and their microscopic eyes. How Una take sabi say Na the same ring?

Beautiful woman. Gown making more sense that this stupid thread...

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Let My Man Apologise Publicly For Cheating- Dencia Reacts To Kevin Hart / Happy Nigerian Actress dancing With Her Detox Tea / Mr Eazi - 'as For People Misquoting Me And Trying To Drag Me Down, Its Too Late'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.