Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts (37846 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by Holuwahyomzzy: 11:46am On Sep 18, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-AgVfZhj5_k4/Wb-dDcrYU0I/AAAAAAAD3nU/KpGsikBfB7gzmMIIHOZi-U_k-nx0OlisACLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Ghanian actress ,Juliet Ibrahim and her Nigerian rapper boyfriend,Ice Berg Slim are madly inlove .

She posted the photo above and captioned it;

"Just realised I have never had a #MCM on instagram �� so let me drop this one.Tag him if u know him pls... �����������
#MyKing #Oluwa #Travel2SA #Bae #JUICE South Africa will always hold a special place in my heart."

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/juliet-ibrahim-and-her-boo-ice-berg.html?m=1

6 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by lovelove2323: 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
Good one
FTC PROGRESS GR8 WK grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by wokemzine: 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
Cool
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by francoray(m): 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
Happiness is everything

4 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by ogogoroNo1: 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
Love in soweto

7 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by Bayajidda1: 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
T
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by Elnino4ladies: 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
Beauty and the beast

26 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by Bayajidda1: 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
T
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by greatmarshall(m): 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
Dude looks irresponsible for my liking with that hairstyle.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by saccie1162: 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
I'm hating on iceberg... I was suppose to b in dat position... seems I will wait for Regina Daniels to grow up

9 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by herbileck56(f): 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
Naija rapper ko
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by Sirheny007(m): 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
I dont give a phuck!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by Crixina(f): 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
Is it true that as people grow older, their taste in everything seems to dwindle?

19 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by inositol88(m): 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
This guy looks too young for Julie!!!

Na her choice sha!!!! I wish them the best, but I think it more mature to keep your relationship Confidential especially if u are a celebrity!!!

Bad belle full everywia!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by ikombe: 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Beauty and the beast

9 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
have anyone imagine that guy supposed looks without that cowtail I'm the middle of his head?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by Sirheny007(m): 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
saccie1162:
I'm hating on iceberg... I was suppose to b in dat position... seems I will wait for Regina Daniels to grow up

To grow up?
I can assure you, she's past 23 grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by Innobee99(m): 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
When diz mama go ge sense? shame dey shame me
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by tolexy123: 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
This woman is too old for this shiit! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by baritereign24(m): 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
saccie1162:
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by temmypotter(m): 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
Juliet fall hands big time sha.. rapper that no one knows.. I don't even understand where the meeting point is for these two.. failed unknown rapper and Juliet Ibrahim.. and to think all of Juliet's assets are being ravished and enjoyed by this dude.. she always seemed to me like some classy high taste girl.. for crying out loud.. she's being with the hottest guys in nollywood and she settled for this eyesore..

I'm in tears abeg..

12 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by Amosjaj(m): 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
Vv
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by Kurupt01: 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
He looks like Buzu with that ponytail

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by muri4mig(m): 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ice Slim as a boyfriend to juliet is more popular than Ice Slim as a Nigerian Rapper. If you have listen to any of his song before, click like otherwise hit share. nice couples though. they are a match.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by samdeto(m): 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
iceberg will surely dump her sori puna when he is tayad

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by DONADAMS(m): 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
Wish them all the best.. Even tho the guy is annoying...Juliet still slaying!

4 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by vicben27(m): 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Beauty and the beast
charm is in the size of the pocket n Hw hard the diccck can ride
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by DONADAMS(m): 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
temmypotter:
Juliet fall hands big time sha.. rapper that no one knows.. I don't even understand where the meeting point is for these two.. failed unknown rapper and Juliet Ibrahim.. and to think all of Juliet's assets are being ravished and enjoyed by this dude.. she always seemed to me like some classy high taste girl.. for crying out loud.. she's being with the hottest guys in nollywood and she settled for this eyesore..

I'm in tears abeg..
lol...soori bro..life is unfair

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wumi Olabimtan: Sex Is Fuel In Marriage / Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together / Tboss: "I Won't Do Big Brother Naija Again, Even For N50 Million"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.