Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,014 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts (37854 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by 0110x: 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ice berg slim still a rapper?? Dude never even semi-blew

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by samisj4real(m): 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
Crixina:
Is it true that as people grow older, their taste in everything seems to dwindle?
yea TRUE, mostly happens in a ladies life....
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by JaffyJoe(m): 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
Too many salty losers here. Negative bunch. They want celebs to make partner choices that fit into their preconceived standards. Who the hell are you to help shape how or who celebs fall in love with?

Sit there and waiting for somebody with responsible hairstyle. Would you rather go for someone who look responsible but with beastly nature or another with a wierd hairdo but the purest heart?

That Danish aid worker saving abandoned kids left to die all over the place is tatted up head to toe. She is better than most of y'all sitting at the front roll in churches and mosques.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by IBreakRules: 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
temmypotter:
Juliet fall hands big time sha.. rapper that no one knows.. I don't even understand where the meeting point is for these two.. failed unknown rapper and Juliet Ibrahim.. and to think all of Juliet's assets are being ravished and enjoyed by this dude.. she always seemed to me like some classy high taste girl.. for crying out loud.. she's being with the hottest guys in nollywood and she settled for this eyesore..

I'm in tears abeg..
Savage
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by newslifeop: 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
Good
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by Ideek: 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
IBreakRules:

Savage
Badbelle
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by Adedaniel211(m): 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
kimbraa:
Dude looks irresponsible for my liking with that hairstyle.
abi..... but one man meat is another man poison
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
Thank God the guy is not pressing her ass this time around, senseless guy, shameless people.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by sizzlingcold(m): 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Beauty and the beast
hater
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
saccie1162:
I'm hating on iceberg... I was suppose to b in dat position... seems I will wait for Regina Daniels to grow up

Na your mates dey fucckk Rihanna, DJ Cuppy, Jennifer Mdee, Shehi Shey and co o. Flavour wey nack two beauty queens belle no get two heads o. You dey there dey wait for small pikin wey her mates dey take hold body to grow.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by rman: 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
kimbraa:
Dude looks irresponsible for my liking with that hairstyle.

Without a doubt, the sex must be good. There is no other explanation for this.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by Lordgaby(m): 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
Na So Nicki And Meekmill Start
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by pedrilo: 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
saccie1162:
I'm hating on iceberg... I was suppose to b in dat position... seems I will wait for Regina Daniels to grow up
hahaha i got this same response when i was promoted.
a colleague who was eyeing the position but missd it cudnt contain d disappointment.
he bounced into my office and starting yellin "I am suppose to be in that position"
I replied him with a query sharpally! which goes like. . .
Explain withing 20 minutes, why disciplinary actions should not be applied on you for your act of insubordination, disregard and disrespect for management decision.
Failure to respond within the stipulated time will attract severe sanctions.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by LesbianBoy(m): 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
It's seems Iceberg Slim is fvcking her pvssy right grin grin grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by LesbianBoy(m): 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
saccie1162:

I know you wish to be in his position because of her big nyansh angry
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by dpreacher92: 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
Holuwahyomzzy:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-AgVfZhj5_k4/Wb-dDcrYU0I/AAAAAAAD3nU/KpGsikBfB7gzmMIIHOZi-U_k-nx0OlisACLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Ghanian actress ,Juliet Ibrahim and her Nigerian rapper boyfriend,Ice Berg Slim are madly inlove .

She posted the photo above and captioned it;

"Just realised I have never had a #MCM on instagram �� so let me drop this one.Tag him if u know him pls... �����������
#MyKing #Oluwa #Travel2SA #Bae #JUICE South Africa will always hold a special place in my heart."

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/juliet-ibrahim-and-her-boo-ice-berg.html?m=1

Abeg which song Iceberg Slim don sign ���
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by thunderbabs: 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
saccie1162:

Regi who? I hope u vnt started masturbating coz of her
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by pinkpant: 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
temmypotter:
Juliet fall hands big time sha.. rapper that no one knows.. I don't even understand where the meeting point is for these two.. failed unknown rapper and Juliet Ibrahim.. and to think all of Juliet's assets are being ravished and enjoyed by this dude.. she always seemed to me like some classy high taste girl.. for crying out loud.. she's being with the hottest guys in nollywood and she settled for this eyesore..

I'm in tears abeg..
wow...you must really have a crush on Juliet
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by baba4thegehs: 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
temmypotter:

I'm in tears abeg..

I am totally disappointed at the way some of us reason! Jezzz! Did you just called this dude an eyesore? It's such a pity. I mean no insults but I think you need a reorientation on the essence of being in a relationship with someone!

People who understands that love should not be attached to some sort of external validations either from the society or where we find ourselves tends to enjoy a long lasting relationship.

Apparently Juliet understands this and that is why she decided to settle with a guy that has more to offer than the conventionl material possession most ladies now scramble for.

I know a top American super model (you know how physically endowed they are) who is married to a random guy that has never been seen on media before, this is basically because of his values, his impacts and the connection they share is strong and irreplaceable.

Smart young ladies look out for the most responsible guy with strong masculinity and not mere material possessions.

And I'm sure Juliet has seen something in this young man that she can't just get enough of.

BTW for a guy to make such statement about another young man I may be forced to say your bittered and jealous that she didn't choose you, lol, of course you know she can't ever!
So stop hating a guys success!

Embrace your pains and Go work on your self please!

Just so you know! No lady wants to be around a man that makes derogatory comments about another man!

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by BALLOSKI: 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
temmypotter:

I'm in tears abeg..
go and kill yourself. Only people with low self-esteem reason like this. Africans are indeed backward with people reasoning like this in 21st century.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by Achile1515: 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
Abeg, which song him sing? Am just asking sha, cos I no know that guy from Adam of Eve.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by Crixina(f): 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
samisj4real:
yea TRUE, mostly happens in a ladies life....
I see
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by temmypotter(m): 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
pinkpant:

wow...you must really have a crush on Juliet
who doesn't? BTW, are you a pink pant fetish dude or a girl who likes to wear pink panties only? trying to understand the genesis of your chosen monicker
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by temmypotter(m): 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
BALLOSKI:
go and kill yourself. Only people with low self-esteem reason like this. Africans are indeed backward with people reasoning like this in 21st century.
baba you dull abeg.. low self esteem issues... really? I think Juliet is the one with low self esteem issues or better still you, for thinking iv got low self esteem issues.. is constructive criticism enough by your own terms to claim the critic has low self esteem.. I only analyzed a situation with its pros and Cons.. if the iceberg dude is your brother.. sorry o.. but truth is bitter abeg.. he's a failed artist.. did I say artist? scratch that.. he doesn't even merit that appellation.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by pinkpant: 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
temmypotter:
who doesn't? BTW, are you a pink pant fetish dude or a girl who likes to wear pink panties only? trying to understand the genesis of your chosen monicker
bia enyia... all these people that quoted you with all their epistle, you left them and come and be quoting eh?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by BALLOSKI: 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
temmypotter:
baba you dull abeg.. low self esteem issues... really? I think Juliet is the one with low self esteem issues or better still you, for thinking iv got low self esteem issues.. is constructive criticism enough by your own terms to claim the critic has low self esteem.. I only analyzed a situation with its pros and Cons.. if the iceberg dude is your brother.. sorry o.. but truth is bitter abeg.. he's a failed artist.. did I say artist? scratch that.. he doesn't even merit that appellation.

if your earlier post gave a symptom of low self-esteem, this one shows hate and jealousy.

Because people like you are fond of listening ngbam gbam music, you tend to cut other artists off the line. Iceberg slim was here and pulling it with MI and others then, where were you?

Go and get his song with banky , maybe you'd recall.

Again, where's is it written that someone like Juliet must marry DiCaprio ?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts by saccie1162: 12:33am On Sep 19, 2017
thunderbabs:

Regi who? I hope u vnt started masturbating coz of her
For wat na?? I'm just joking oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wumi Olabimtan: Sex Is Fuel In Marriage / Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) / Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.