Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

JAMB Invites Candidates To Participate In Sensitisation Forum On CAPS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Invites Candidates To Participate In Sensitisation Forum On CAPS (347 Views)

"Admission In Progress" On Caps I'm Worried / My Admission Status Is Showing "Not Admitted" On Caps / JAMB Orders Candidates To Upload Their O'Level Results Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Invites Candidates To Participate In Sensitisation Forum On CAPS by MICIBAMA(m): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
The purpose of the forum is to sensitize the candidates on how the newly introduced Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) works.

The Board in the discharge of its mandate has developed the Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) to automate the admission exercise starting with 2017 2018 Academic Session.

CAPS will, among other benefits:
i. Refocus JAMB on its founding ideals as a Clearing House for the Admissions Process
ii. Ensure operational efficiency
iii. Promote transparency, accountability, inclusiveness and equity
iv. Restore the autonomy of the tertiary institutions with respect to admission
v. Expand admission opportunities
vi Make candidates the Central Focus of the Admission Exercise, and
vii. Provide credible and easily accessible Data for Research & Planning.

SOURCE: http://www.belmadeng.com/2017/09/jamb-2017-candidates-to-participate-in.html

(1) (Reply)

1,080 Students Get LAPO Mfb Scholarship / Child Abuse And Neglect / Thread For Industrial Training Within Lagos For VTE Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.