Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

New Sectional Nozzle Propeller Invention - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / New Sectional Nozzle Propeller Invention (415 Views)

What Invention Did You Wish Existed? / Top Five Successful Invention By Nigerian Youths / Is There Still Any Invention Idea That Has Not Been Created ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Sectional Nozzle Propeller Invention by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
Dear sir,

I'm glad to inform you that I have been granted 20 years patent on an invention tiled Sectional Nozzle Propeller with number NG/P/2016/417 by the Nigeria Patent Office, Abuja, Nigeria.

This new type of propeller has a wide leading edge, narrow trailing edge curved camber at front elevation and longitudinal airfoil shape which makes it applicable in fans, wind-water turbines, aircraft propeller, marine propeller as well as the fixed wings of aircraft or the planes of submarines.

Dear sir,

I'm glad to inform you that I have been granted 20 years patent on an invention tiled Sectional Nozzle Propeller with number NG/P/2016/417 by the Nigeria Patent Office, Abuja, Nigeria.
Watch videos of it lift a toy helicopter and act as wind turbine via the links below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Zr8rg6Cpjs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9oWwn7P1mI

This invention still requires worldwide patent protection.

Here in Nigeria, my intention is to manufacture and market fans, toys and wind turbines based on this new propeller design.
As with all startups, crowd-funding is a great Rubicon an inventor has to cross as antecedents show that Nigerian Inventors had a uphill task raising fund...mind you I have been to Bank of Industry, Ibadan, Oyo State without success yet.
Kindly offer some advice on the way forward guys!
Re: New Sectional Nozzle Propeller Invention by Aminu212: 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mb to watch the video pls

(1) (Reply)

Good Performing Berlinlasers 532nm Green Cross Laser Alignment / How To Recover Lost Photos After Ios 11 Update / Good Direction Berlinlasers Green Line Laser Module

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.