Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,536 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Olakunle Churchill Addresses Dating Rumours With Tboss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Addresses Dating Rumours With Tboss (496 Views)

Leo And Cee-c Spark Dating Rumours With Romantic Dinner (video) / Iceberg Slim Sparks Dating Rumours With Another Lady / DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Addresses Dating Rumours With Tboss by randieboy: 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2017

This was shortly after she began posting promotional clips of the movie he funded, ‘Kada River’. Their business relationship grew further; Tboss was among the team Olakunle took with him when he donated items to the fire services department, and it wasn’t long before folks began making an unconfirmed rumour that they were in a relationship.

Neither of them bothered to address the rumour, though Olakunle had previously dismissed claims by his ex-wife, Tonto Dikeh that it was his affair with actress Rosaline Meurer that ended their marriage.

Churchill spoke at length in a new interview, saying he can have as many women as he wants, but he has never dated Muerer or Tboss.

In his statement, he said, “Listen to me. I’m a very busy man and honestly, I don’t have time for social media banter and gists.

I don’t know where these stories come from and Its been lingering for a long time, any lady that works with me automatically goes online as someone I’m dating and Its no longer funny. I don’t know where these stories emerge from but they are not true. At the moment, I am a single man and for all you

At the moment, I am a single man and for all you care I can hangout with 100 women if I want its no one’s business.

Its nobody’s business. Let me just shut this thing down once and for all. Rose is family to me, I’ve known her since childhood before she started working with the foundation and for the last time, she didn’t break my home.

She’s an actress not my personal assistant as many people believe and in the real sense, a company cannot have an actress as a ‘P.A’. Anything you read online that doesn’t come from me is not true, there’s too many fake news sponsored against me by jobless people. My marriage crashed because of personal issues that we could resolve and I tried to fix it several times because of my son but it didn’t work out.

As for Tboss, she was present as many other celebrity at the Fire service event we did last month in Abuja so how does this translate to dating any of them.

I don’t think I owe any one any explanation, when and if I am ready to get married again, my family will know not the media.i will choose to keep my life private like it used to be.”

This statement should be an end to the rumours we think, right?

Source: https://www.amore.ng/olakunle-churchill-addresses-dating-rumours-with-tboss/
Re: Olakunle Churchill Addresses Dating Rumours With Tboss by DaHrNn(m): 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
I dedicate this space to all the jobless bloggers
Re: Olakunle Churchill Addresses Dating Rumours With Tboss by MustiizRaja(m): 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
kushe .. Churchill

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Reveal The Best Between Nigeria And Ghana Jollof Rice / Wizkid, Drake’s One Dance Enters Guinness Book Of World Records [DETAILS INSIDE] / If You're Using Emojis At Work You Need To Stop. This Is Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.